ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Stade Gerland, Lyon 18th June 2007
© Jeep and Stalemate2006!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Best Buy Shipping Bang DVDS Now Return to archive
8th June 2007 11:37 AM
gimmekeef Just got email that my Bang DVD set was shipped Thursday UPS....Might get lucky and have it for the week end!
8th June 2007 11:57 AM
FotiniD Any idea when it will be available in other stores as well? Checked with Amazon.com and .uk and none of them has it - not even in pre-order status!
8th June 2007 12:07 PM
Martha Mine has been shipped too. Got an email heads up this am. :-)
8th June 2007 12:07 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Any idea when it will be available in other stores as well? Checked with Amazon.com and .uk and none of them has it - not even in pre-order status!

I believe this is another Best Buy only exclusive..at least initially with Tuesday being the day its for sale in their stores....Not sure about distribution outside of the USA as to whether a retailer has it exclusive or not....Kinda sucks if Best Buy isnt local for folks...
8th June 2007 12:08 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

I believe this is another Best Buy only exclusive..at least initially with Tuesday being the day its for sale in their stores....Not sure about distribution outside of the USA as to whether a retailer has it exclusive or not....Kinda sucks if Best Buy isnt local for folks...

but people can buy it and then sell it on amazon, right?
8th June 2007 12:10 PM
Martha
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Can't you buy via the Internet? I'm having it shipped to me rather than store pick-up.
8th June 2007 12:13 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Martha wrote:

Can't you buy via the Internet? I'm having it shipped to me rather than store pick-up.

Martha yes you can..but only from Best Buy...until copies appear on Ebay etc...I pre-ordered on the chance they'd ship early....and they did..might have it Saturday...Monday latest....yours too I bet!
8th June 2007 12:15 PM
FotiniD You mean it will only be sold through BestBuy? What kind of a deal is this?
I don't think they ship outside the States - or do they?
8th June 2007 12:17 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
You mean it will only be sold through BestBuy? What kind of a deal is this?

No they wont...but surely there is distribution in other countries......
8th June 2007 12:18 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
You mean it will only be sold through BestBuy? What kind of a deal is this?

Exact Same Deal as Four FLicks.

I know there is a partner in Canada that distributes this, not sure about Europe. I'd look and see how people in Europe bought Four Flicks and use the same methods.
8th June 2007 12:50 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Exact Same Deal as Four FLicks.

I know there is a partner in Canada that distributes this, not sure about Europe. I'd look and see how people in Europe bought Four Flicks and use the same methods.

Likely cash or credit card huh pug?........lol
8th June 2007 01:36 PM
pdog Die Paris Die... ooops wrong thread!
8th June 2007 01:38 PM
Dan It didn't come today and it won't fit through the mail slot tomorrow. I am hoping for Monday.
8th June 2007 01:44 PM
pdog I'll be honest... I'll get this, but I don't have much more than minor excitement...
8th June 2007 02:48 PM
Martha Mine didn't arrive today and yes I bought through Best Buy....I have their card. I didn't realize they don't ship overseas. What a bummer.
8th June 2007 02:56 PM
Nellcote Pdog, you are playing right into the Stones hands
by purchasing this. You are validating bad performance.
Think twice before purchase.
For the good of mankind everywhere!

Thank you for your continued support & cooperation!
8th June 2007 02:58 PM
pdog
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Pdog, you are playing right into the Stones hands
by purchasing this. You are validating bad performance.
Think twice before purchase.
For the good of mankind everywhere!

Thank you for your continued support & cooperation!

How is buying an edited and overdubbed DVD validating anything?
I just won't pay for a show, doesn't mean I won't go to a show again either...
Nice try!
8th June 2007 03:01 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:

How is buying an edited and overdubbed DVD validating anything?
I just won't pay for a show, doesn't mean I won't go to a show again either...
Nice try!

I'd pay for a pro shot of Werchter. $29.99 to watch them rip off people who paid hundreds is money well spent and great entertainment value.
8th June 2007 03:03 PM
Nellcote The cut of this to Keith will assist in the purchase of more hooch! Think of the consequences. Think of the kids man, be responsible! We do not want to contribute to bad performances. This is just like the boycott of Shell in the 80's, as they were contribtuing to the opression of blacks in South Africa. Buy nothing with Stones on it. We must unite against Keith's problem. For the motherland!
8th June 2007 03:12 PM
pdog
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
The cut of this to Keith will assist in the purchase of more hooch! Think of the consequences. Think of the kids man, be responsible! We do not want to contribute to bad performances. This is just like the boycott of Shell in the 80's, as they were contribtuing to the opression of blacks in South Africa. Buy nothing with Stones on it. We must unite against Keith's problem. For the motherland!

I've witnessed the consequences this tour... Poor playing on a consistent basis... Keith will play the way he plays regardless of what I do... Keith's problem is a health issue, not a human rights , moral or finanacial issue.
Nice try!
8th June 2007 05:49 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'll be honest... I'll get this, but I don't have much more than minor excitement...

there's always the blue oyster cult....

everybody say oww
8th June 2007 05:57 PM
pdog
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

there's always the blue oyster cult....

everybody say oww

I'll just stick to reading yours and joey's posts for mediocrity.
8th June 2007 08:23 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'll just stick to reading yours and joey's posts for mediocrity.

think.....godzilla
godzilla
zilla
go go
zilla zilla
go go godzillaaaa
zilla
zilla
go go

8th June 2007 08:56 PM
pdog what are you babbling about?
8th June 2007 09:19 PM
mrhipfl your countdown just isn't going fast enough, pdog.
8th June 2007 09:20 PM
pdog
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
your countdown just isn't going fast enough, pdog.

Have you seen monkeymans Bush bartab counter? ouch!
9th June 2007 05:38 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
pdog wrote:
what are you babbling about?

i love babble
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)