ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Relaxing at The Wick, Ronnie's home and studio
The sessions for "I've Got My Own Album To Do" and "Now Look"
Richmond, England June 1974
Graham Wiltshire
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rolling Stones Site Update Return to archive
10th June 2004 03:21 PM
quackenbush Rolling Stones Store

Very soon the official Rolling Stones Fan Club will feature a brand new look and more great music, video and archival material that you can't find anywhere else. Current Fan Club memberships will expire on June 29th, and in the coming days we will announce the exciting ways you can renew your membership. Stay tuned for more news!

The updated Web site will feature everything - and more - that you have come to expect from the Rolling Stones. And as a dedicated Rolling Stones Fan Club member we wanted to keep you updated on all these exciting changes

10th June 2004 03:25 PM
F505 This means more ugly T-shirts?
10th June 2004 03:29 PM
Snappy McJack What are the "exciting ways"?

10th June 2004 03:33 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
quackenbush wrote:
Rolling Stones Store

Very soon the official Rolling Stones Fan Club will feature a brand new look and more great music, video and archival material that you can't find anywhere else. Current Fan Club memberships will expire on June 29th, and in the coming days we will announce the exciting ways you can renew your membership. Stay tuned for more news!

The updated Web site will feature everything - and more - that you have come to expect from the Rolling Stones. And as a dedicated Rolling Stones Fan Club member we wanted to keep you updated on all these exciting changes

Thanks a lot! This smells like new developments to come. Like a new album & tour? I hope so!!!

BTW, I just received the same e-mail this evening... There was also the following paragraph:

"What makes the Fan Club a success is great members like you. We have some great membership renewal packages in the works that feature exciting gifts and opportunities. We hope you decide to stick around since the site would not be the same without you!"

I must say they lay it on quite thick!!! I feel soooo flattered I'll be "excited" to get my credit card out again...
10th June 2004 03:56 PM
F505
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
I feel soooo flattered I'll be "excited" to get my credit card out again...

why not? it's for a good cause

[/quote]
10th June 2004 04:00 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
F505 wrote:

why not? it's for a good cause

LOL!
10th June 2004 04:15 PM
Joey Thanks So Much Quackenbush .
10th June 2004 04:23 PM
Moonisup as keith said in 2002 at the press conference
"that's gonna cost you"
10th June 2004 04:41 PM
gimmekeef I'm still waiting to get something from my last $95 donation.Hell I didnt even get the email...guess they think I'm easy prey...At least this shows that something in the future is UP or I doubt they'd even bother keeping the site going.
10th June 2004 05:41 PM
Monkey Woman Well, I'm not complaining about my 95 Euros. I did get tix for the Olympia!
10th June 2004 07:17 PM
luxury1 Well I was one of those panicky wacky fans that joined, like, maybe, 3 times. Christ, I didnt get ONE club show. But I did get good seats for the shows I attended.
Still, it IS good news. Must be something coming down the pipe............
10th June 2004 09:12 PM
LadyJane I got my e-mail. I'll gladly rejoin. I got great seats to two shows via the fan club. Luxy is right...this a good sign. I doubt they'd update the site if something wasn't cooking...go to mickjagger.com and it's all Goddess in the Doorway crap.

LJ.
11th June 2004 02:59 AM
egon
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:
What are the "exciting ways"?

my thoughts exactly!

i'm sure it involves money...
11th June 2004 09:32 AM
exilestones@netscape The money hungry fan club isn't getting my money unless they have great tickets for me.