ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Relaxing at The Wick, Ronnie's home and studio
The sessions for "I've Got My Own Album To Do" and "Now Look"
Richmond, England June 1974
Graham Wiltshire
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday THANK YOU ! Return to archive
10th June 2004 02:29 PM
Cardinal Fang Hello !!

THANK YOU ALL for the well wishes on my birthday about a week ago. About two weeks ago, this uniquely weird woman came to my house and abducted me. (please call the authorities !) I am still at her house two weeks later. (I'm leaving in an a while)

So for those of you who have been waiting these extra two weeks for me to "get home and send me my fucking DVD !!" (Mr. Perks ! and others) I WILL as soon as I get back to Sacramento ! (promise :-)

I just thought I should say "THANK'S" to all of my dear friends that wished me well. I can't wait to see some of you in a few weeks in SF. (so you can buy me a birf-day drink or two !! Hah ! : - )

Ronnie say's, "It's really "foggy" here in SF today".

Love, Cardinal Fang

P.S. Gypsy, you have not experienced a "happy" birthday until you've done it "right" with your friend, "E" !! ; - )

10th June 2004 02:51 PM
jb happy Birthday Cardinal Fang!!!
10th June 2004 02:58 PM
Joey happy Birthday Cardinal Fang!!!
10th June 2004 02:59 PM
jb Thanks for the dvd Cardinal...I'm sorry Bill Perks has not received his yet...
10th June 2004 03:02 PM
Joey Thanks for the dvd Cardinal...I'm sorry Bill Perks has not received his yet...

10th June 2004 03:04 PM
jb Happy Birthday MArthaMYDear.
10th June 2004 03:09 PM
Joey Happy Birthday MArthaMYDear.
10th June 2004 03:12 PM
jb http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/news/s/119/119298_morrissey_comments_spark_bush_fire.html
10th June 2004 03:15 PM
Joey

http://www.homunculus.com/eikona/brown.html
10th June 2004 04:47 PM
Dead Flower Happy Birthday my man Cardinal Fang!