ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Relaxing at The Wick, Ronnie's home and studio
The sessions for "I've Got My Own Album To Do" and "Now Look"
Richmond, England June 1974
Graham Wiltshire
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Promo Video's 5DVD B&P Return to archive
10th June 2004 01:30 PM
MRD8 I've decided to use some of the time I have off on sick leave to offer up a really big project...its a 5DVD set of all the Stones promo video's from Have You Seen Your Mother Baby up to Don't Stop...these take up three DVD's, the other two contain all of the promo video's for Mick, Keith, Ronnie and Bill Wyman's solo material...you can find the artwork on this website http://www.rare-muzik.com/FTP/DVD/directory.php For those of you who take advantage of my B&P offers frequently send ten blank DVDR's and a postage paid mailer...for everybody else email me at [email protected] discs are in NTSC format.
10th June 2004 01:32 PM
jb You're too generous!!!
10th June 2004 02:14 PM
stewed & Keefed These DVDs are great I received mine two weeks ago.there are some rare jems. MRD8 is making a very good and generous offer.
10th June 2004 02:34 PM
jpenn11 Hi MD8,

Thanks for so generously making this available!

I tried to find the art but could not figure out which one this is. What is the title on the bootcoverz page?

Thanks!
10th June 2004 02:45 PM
stewed & Keefed 521 - 525,The video collection vol 1-5
10th June 2004 06:03 PM
jpenn11 got it

thanks!
11th June 2004 09:45 AM
exilestones@netscape I'm still trying to get the Webster Hall DVD offer. I get no response from Bob.