ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Relaxing at The Wick, Ronnie's home and studio
The sessions for "I've Got My Own Album To Do" and "Now Look"
Richmond, England June 1974
Graham Wiltshire
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The skinny......???? Return to archive
9th June 2004 08:07 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
The skinny on rock stars and babes

BY MISHA DAVENPORT Staff Reporter
Chicago Sun Times

If the conversation overheard at the gym yesterday is any indication, America is still in denial about Jennifer Lopez's quickie wedding to Marc Anthony over the weekend.

"He's so skinny," commented one gym mate. "What does she see in him?"

Looking past the fact that the two have been friends for years, the answer is still painfully obvious. Skinny rock stars always get the babes.

Never mind America's growing waistline. With rock stars, thin is in. Other skinny rockers and the babes on the end of their sticklike arms:

Mick Jagger: Married to and divorced from both Bianca Jagger and Jerry Hall, Jagger has dated enough models in between his two marriages to fill countless Victoria's Secret catalogs. Kind of makes you wonder why he can't get no satisfaction, doesn't it?

Prince: The artist formally known as skinny and short has had his share of babes. Kim Basinger, Apollonia Kotero and Sheena Easton are among his royal conquests before settling down. His first marriage to Mayte Garcia ended in 1999 after three years. He's still married to Manuela Testolini, whom he wed in December 2001.

David Bowie: Ziggy played guitar and scored with women despite his nickname, "The Thin White Duke." His first marriage, to Angela Bowie, lasted a decade before ending in 1980 amid rumors she had an affair with Mick Jagger. Bowie married actress-model Iman in 1992. His first wife released a tell-all book in 1993 after a gag order from their divorce expired. It details their open marriage and reveals that Bowie didn't limit himself to beautiful women but routinely dabbled in bisexuality.

Steven Tyler: The Aerosmith frontman hasn't had a shortage of women willing to walk his way. He fathered actress Liv Tyler with Ford model and Playboy Playmate Bebe Buell in July 1977 before marrying Cyrinda Foxe in November of that same year. The couple had a daughter (model Mia Tyler) in 1978 and divorced in 1987. He tied the knot with Teresa Barrick in 1988. They have two children.

Beck: Alternative rocker Beck knows where it's at. He dated designer Leigh Limon for nine years before breaking up in 2000. After a rumored affair with Winona Ryder went sour, Beck hooked up with actress Marissa Ribisi (twin sister of actor Giovanni Ribisi). They were married in April and are expecting their first child.
9th June 2004 10:24 PM
beer Bianca Jagger has a moldy apartment.
11th June 2004 02:41 PM
jb
quote:
beer wrote:
Bianca Jagger has a moldy apartment.

I don't recall the outcome of her case...I think she lost and is appealing it?
11th June 2004 04:41 PM
beer I'm not sure JB. I think she was trying to get a ton of money though.
I wander what part of her apartment was moldy. The kitchen, the bedroom, the bathroom? Maybe the breakfast nook? if that was the case, then i guess you could say that Bianca has a moldy nook.