ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Relaxing at The Wick, Ronnie's home and studio
The sessions for "I've Got My Own Album To Do" and "Now Look"
Richmond, England June 1974
Graham Wiltshire
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday to Johnny Depp Return to archive
9th June 2004 07:56 PM
gypsy Johnny Depp turned 41 today...doesn't look a day over 30, does he?
Just wanted to show my appreciation to Johnny for all of the kind words he has spoken about Keith...for getting Keith's name out there to the younger generation...for always telling the media about how intelligent Keith is, and how he should not be so easily dismissed as some burned-out junky.
Can't wait for Pirates of The Caribbean sequel w/ Johnny, and KEITH!
10th June 2004 12:20 AM
beer Gypsy, i just got a Rolling Stone Magazine from 1980. It's got a pic of Keith and Anita at a Jim Carrol concert. the blurb says Keith showed up with Anita and Patty. Anita's wearin a cowboy hat, do ya already have that pic?

Happy B day Mr. Depp. without doubt one of the most talented actors nowadays.
10th June 2004 02:53 AM
FotiniD Happy birthday to Johnny Depp - imo he should have been acknowledged by the academy and most people many years ago, and not just with the blockbuster hit of Pirates (much as I loved it - but the guy's done some great work out there).

10th June 2004 09:35 AM
egon let's leave this at the "i love johhny depp" forum.

10th June 2004 10:00 AM
Joey

Thanks Gypsy !
10th June 2004 10:20 AM
FotiniD
quote:
egon wrote:
let's leave this at the "i love johhny depp" forum.

I don't think that "NSC" talking has ever stopped us on this board either Just take Joey and JB for instance! And there you have it
10th June 2004 10:38 AM
jb Thanks Gypsy!!!!
10th June 2004 11:04 AM
gypsy beer, I think I have that picture. Is Anita turned around facing the camera, while Keith is looking at her (still looks like he's in love with her in that pic to me)?
10th June 2004 11:05 AM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
beer, I think I have that picture. Is Anita turned around facing the camera, while Keith is looking at her (still looks like he's in love with her in that pic to me)?

Everyone likes Beer.
10th June 2004 11:08 AM
Honky Tonk Man I'll wish Johnny a happy birthday, purely for creating Captain Jack Sparrow, but if he EVER makes another film as bad as Secret Window..... BLOODY HELL, I have seen some dire films, but that was awful!

Alex
10th June 2004 11:19 AM
Bloozehound Does Johnny have a "France Forever" tattoo ?
10th June 2004 11:21 AM
gypsy No. But he has a "Keith Forever" tattoo. jb has a "joey forever" tattoo...and joey has a "josh forever" tattoo. Isn't that sweet?
10th June 2004 11:24 AM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
No. But he has a "Keith Forever" tattoo. jb has a "joey forever" tattoo...and joey has a "josh forever" tattoo. Isn't that sweet?

Howe is your "ass" today?
[Edited by jb]
10th June 2004 11:44 AM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Johnny Depp turned 41 today...doesn't look a day over 30, does he?
Just wanted to show my appreciation to Johnny for all of the kind words he has spoken about Keith...for getting Keith's name out there to the younger generation...for always telling the media about how intelligent Keith is, and how he should not be so easily dismissed as some burned-out junky.
Can't wait for Pirates of The Caribbean sequel w/ Johnny, and KEITH!

As usual, I couldn't have said it better.

Gyps...you rock!!

Happy B-day, Johnny!

LJ.
10th June 2004 12:14 PM
Joey
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

I don't think that "NSC" talking has ever stopped us on this board either Just take Joey and JB for instance! And there you have it

10th June 2004 12:18 PM
jb
10th June 2004 12:20 PM
Joey

Josh , I have tomorrow off work so I will not be able to post ( Appointments all day long ) .

Monday !

10th June 2004 12:24 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Josh , I have tomorrow off work so I will not be able to post ( Appointments all day long ) .

Monday !

I will wait for you....we will do this together...remember, I will not be able to post for a week in July!!!!!!!!!!!!
10th June 2004 12:25 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:
I will wait for you....we will do this together...remember, I will not be able to post for a week in July!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------
AOL Error
The autofix for this is not available
OK
10th June 2004 12:26 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:

AOL Error
The autofix for this is not available
OK
10th June 2004 12:27 PM
Joey

That is Three Posts Josh !
10th June 2004 12:28 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

That is Three Posts Josh !

10th June 2004 12:34 PM
Joey

10th June 2004 03:36 PM
gypsy One of these days, I'm going to get to meet JB...as my mom lives in Sarasota. We'll have to hook up somewhere for lunch, brunch, dinnner, whatever.
I'm dying to go back to Florida soon...I love that state.
10th June 2004 04:12 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
One of these days, I'm going to get to meet JB...as my mom lives in Sarasota. We'll have to hook up somewhere for lunch, brunch, dinnner, whatever.
I'm dying to go back to Florida soon...I love that state.

Oklahoma ...........................

OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Jules and Jim Ronnie ! "

Late Copy Churners -- Rock and Roll Learners -- Your Hearts are melting in Pools .............of Gin !!!!!!!
10th June 2004 05:05 PM
Factory Girl Happy Birthday, Johnny Depp. A very talented actor who doesn't buy into the Hollywood hype.

I could have met you at an Iggy Pop concert in Baltimore, MD.
10th June 2004 08:27 PM
gypsy Another proctologist appointment, joey?