ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Relaxing at The Wick, Ronnie's home and studio
The sessions for "I've Got My Own Album To Do" and "Now Look"
Richmond, England June 1974
Graham Wiltshire
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This is for you, Rik... (SSC) Return to archive
8th June 2004 06:12 PM
Monkey Woman No kidding!

Chuck Leavell is going to publish his memoirs: "Between a Rock and a Home Place" due out in October from Mercer University Press.

http://www.mupress.org/webpages/books/craig1.html

Source: Stoneslib from IORR
8th June 2004 10:34 PM
parmeda MW...you know our little Rik is going to wag this in our faces with his, "I told ya so..." shit, lol

I can't say I'm going to go run out and purchase a copy just yet...I'll have to browse through it at Borders first
In that article, it says, "That�s only half the story of the Alabama-born musician, however, who reveals in this candid, photo-filled memoir how he became not only one of the world�s most highly regarded rock and roll piano players...".
The photos alone might be worth the torture
9th June 2004 12:37 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
how he became not only one of the world�s most highly regarded rock and roll piano players...

"not only," but what..?

in his defense, he has played with alot of ither cats - I know he is featured on clapton's unplugged set (along with the albums he did around that time)...

he is still a ho-dad, and when I think about it, I remember how much I miss Nicky and Stu.
10th June 2004 09:42 AM
egon i'm sure he's a nice guy.
i mean he grows trees and shit...