ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: One Love Return to archive
10th June 2006 12:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Keith kind of uses that as a signature. What does it mean? I think he "stole" it from that Bob Marley song.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
10th June 2006 12:46 PM
GotToRollMe I think the phrase actually preceded the Bob Marley song. It's basically just an expression of goodwill and universal love...kinda like when the Rastas say "I and I," meaning "You and I," as we're all part of the same "I" - ya know, like "I am he, as you are he, as you are me, and we are all together" kinda thing. Or something like that.
10th June 2006 01:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
kinda like when the Rastas say "I and I," meaning "You and I," as we're all part of the same "I" - ya know, like "I am he, as you are he, as you are me, and we are all together" kinda thing. Or something like that.

Yeah....kind of like when Jesus said I and the Father are one. It's funny how how that the ultimate answers are usually found in religion and not science. We humans seem to be in a terrible perdicament.
10th June 2006 01:06 PM
MrPleasant I think that Keith is drunk.
10th June 2006 03:53 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
I think that Keith is drunk.

Keith is a harbinger of all that is to come.

I drink red wine straight from the bottle. I always spray the last swig all over the walls so that in the morning, I know if I finished the last bottle.
10th June 2006 05:38 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Keith is a harbinger of all that is to come.

I drink red wine straight from the bottle. I always spray the last swig all over the walls so that in the morning, I know if I finished the last bottle.

Bullshit.

You drink it straight from the box.

Don't put on airs you ponce little queer...
10th June 2006 05:53 PM
Joey

I'm sensing tension here at the board .

I'm sensing .................
10th June 2006 05:58 PM
MrPleasant Great tip, sirmoonie. The problem is that I live in the forests and sometimes I can't find my damn computer. That is why there are periods when I don't post at all. Also, my wife is having her period, which complicates my party-mood all of the time.

Fuck her. The period, I mean.
10th June 2006 08:10 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Joey wrote:

I'm sensing tension here at the board .

I'm sensing .................

It's just a box of wine
I don't know who put it there
Believe it if you need it
or leave it if you dare...
10th June 2006 10:44 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

Bullshit.

You drink it straight from the box.

Don't put on airs you ponce little queer...

Taps, box, botts, luminum, sap cups, what I drink from is what I drink from. I is man. Don't get all queen with me bitch. I will not tolerate it. You hear me? I is ismnessism.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)