ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAΡOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Some pics of terrorists from from the last century (nsc) Return to archive
10th June 2006 08:52 AM
Ten Thousand Motels COCHISE

GERONIMO (holding WMD)

CRAZY HORSE

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
10th June 2006 08:57 AM
glencar According to Johnny Depp, those guys were actually Homeland Security.
10th June 2006 09:06 AM
Ten Thousand Motels The Hillary Curse

Posted: June 10, 2006
WorldNetDaily.com
Joseph Farah

I guess the weekend is as good a time as any to deal with this subject.

Because among the ways I plan to spend the day will be devoting three or four hours to watching the New York Yankees play the Oakland As on national television.

In case it has eluded your attention until now, I am a Yankees fan. No, that doesn't even begin to do justice to my loyalty and fanaticism for this team I have followed almost religiously since 1961.

I was there in 1965 when the roof caved in – when Maris and Mantle and Ford and virtually the rest of the team got old all at once. I was there the next year, watching every game when the most storied sports franchise in history finished dead last in a 10-team league!

I was with them through the rest of that decade with few bright spots other than Mel Stottlemyre. I was there throughout the early '70s for some promising moments and through the majestic home run of Chris Chambliss in 1976 that clinched the first World Series berth for the team in 12 years. I enjoyed '77 and '78 immensely – and, yes, I was there in the Stadium that night when Reggie Jackson clouted three round-trippers to seal the deal against the Dodgers.

I was there throughout the '80s and into the Derek Jeter era – in which we are, thankfully, still living; may it somehow always be so.

But it has not escaped my attention that, despite the team's amazing success since Jeter arrived on the scene, the team has not won the World Series since 2000.

Now it may just be a coincidence, but 2000 was the year New Yorkers elected Hillary Rodham Clinton as their junior senator. Some people suspect a cause-and-effect relationship here – maybe a judgment from God.

I don't know if I agree or not, but the curse – if there is one – is bigger than just the New York Yankees. In fact, check the records: No New York professional team has won any championship since Hillary swept into the Senate courtesy of the Empire State.

Not the Yankees. Not the Mets. Not the Rangers. Not the Knicks. Not the Jets. Not the Giants. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Not even the Buffalo Sabres, who were recently eliminated from the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Is there a Hillary Curse?

I don't have the answer.

As a Yankee fan – the real brand of Yankee fan, not the fan of convenience like Hillary – I sure don't want it to be true.

Look it up.

The Hillary Curse, if it's real, began November 2000 – the month she was elected. Just the month before, the Yankees won their last World Series, defeating the New York Mets in five games.

Previously, the Yankees had been a modern-day dynasty. They won in 1999. They won in 1998. They also won in 1996.

They say the Lord works in mysterious ways. Could this be one of those ways? Are the Yankees, and other New York sports franchises, suffering because of Hillary and the bad judgment of New York state voters?

And, if so, what are the implications for our nation in 2008 – should Hillary be elected president? Will the entire nation be judged? Will sports cease to exist? Will the World Series be canceled? Will Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera retire?
10th June 2006 09:18 AM
glencar Hillary is a fucking bitch. There's yer Hillary curse.
10th June 2006 09:22 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Hillary is a fucking bitch. There's yer Hillary curse.

Tell you what. Trade even, you send us Hillary and we'll send you Susan Collins. And we'll even throw in Olympia Snowe as a free gift.
10th June 2006 09:25 AM
glencar 2 dykes for the price of one? Okay!
10th June 2006 09:46 AM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves Hillary has claimed to be a life-long Yankee fan.
But has she shown up at the Stadium to watch any games lately??
10th June 2006 09:55 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
10th June 2006 09:58 AM
JerryT Thanks for starting this thread. It's a perfect example of how "off the reservation" the left is when it comes to rational thought. So tell us Ten Thousand, when will you relinquish all your property, return it to the Indians, and leave the North American contitnent? It was nice knowing you blowhard.
10th June 2006 10:08 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
JerryT wrote:
Thanks for starting this thread. It's a perfect example of how "off the reservation" the left is when it comes to rational thought. So tell us Ten Thousand, when will you relinquish all your property, return it to the Indians, and leave the North American contitnent? It was nice knowing you blowhard.

I'm not a leftist. Blowhard maybe, but not a leftist.
10th June 2006 10:42 AM
Ten Thousand Motels THE GEORGE W. BUSH ACADEMY OF MILITARY TACTICS.
10th June 2006 10:59 AM
JerryT The lives sacrificed so Ten Thousand can sit in air conditioned comfort and bitch about everything under the sun
10th June 2006 11:03 AM
JerryT Inside his opulent home, Ten Thousand crys about the who used to live on this land and figures it's OK because he ain't never fired no rifle
10th June 2006 11:06 AM
JerryT Ten Thousand and his date on their way to a "free Leonard Peltier" rally
10th June 2006 11:24 AM
lotsajizz tele...is that you?
10th June 2006 12:17 PM
MrPleasant lol
10th June 2006 12:18 PM
MrPleasant Unfortunately, Ten Thousand Motels will delete this thread in... ten, nine, eight, seven, six...
10th June 2006 12:33 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Unfortunately, Ten Thousand Motels will delete this thread in... ten, nine, eight, seven, six...

Nope. Too many posts. One. OK... two, I try not to delete, but if it's just my bullshit than it doesn't matter.
10th June 2006 12:44 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Nope. Too many posts. One. OK... two, I try not to delete, but if it's just my bullshit than it doesn't matter.

10th June 2006 12:46 PM
telecaster
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
tele...is that you?

No!

But thanks for the compliment
10th June 2006 12:48 PM
MrPleasant
10th June 2006 03:25 PM
sirmoonie Listen. You can actually hear this thread if you listen closely. Its screaming "For the love of fucking Christ, DELETE MEEEEEEEEE!!"
10th June 2006 04:05 PM
Tekumseh The only terrorist I see in this thread is the picture of General Custer.

The indians weren't terrorists, the white men was.
10th June 2006 04:53 PM
pdog Germ warfare!
10th June 2006 05:43 PM
Gazza
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

For what its worth, if you ever wanted to delete the entire thread, all you have to do is delete the first post in it
10th June 2006 05:55 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

For what its worth, if you ever wanted to delete the entire thread, all you have to do is delete the first post in it

10th June 2006 06:37 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
JerryT wrote:
The lives sacrificed so Ten Thousand can sit in air conditioned comfort and bitch about everything under the sun

thats postin joey would admire!
10th June 2006 06:45 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

thats postin joey would admire!

I do not particularly care for your avatar ......

..... it continually MOCKS the " Petey " and myself .

10th June 2006 06:51 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:

I do not particularly care for your avatar ......

..... it continually MOCKS the " Petey " and myself .

GLAD TO BE OF SERVICE
10th June 2006 07:36 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

GLAD TO BE OF SERVICE

Perks ...........................

I friggin SWEAR you shall NOT be greeted this fall at the Legendary , soon - to - be twenty two thousand seat , state - of - the - friggin art QWEST CWENTER ARENA .

I FRIGGIN SWEAR IT !!!!!

www.QWESTCENTER.com

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)