ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Still Love Ann Coulter, Righties? (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
8th June 2006 02:22 PM
Dan
quote:
rocker wrote:
Id like to "bang" her from the back side for punishment, and pull her hair hard while im doing it.

Some punishment. Chicks LOVE it when I do that!
8th June 2006 02:27 PM
lotsajizz tele and I have common ground here -- she is NOT do-able...she has a face like Mr. Ed and legs to match -- she just is NOT the beauty she thinks she is

[Edited by lotsajizz]
8th June 2006 02:30 PM
Egbert She looka lika man!
8th June 2006 02:35 PM
Jaxx this is very harsh, even for annie. having been born and raised on the east coast, i knew several women who lost their spouses in 9/11 attacks. hell my sister was ON THE PLAZA when the first plane hit and she had to run for her life with that dust cloud at her back. i will never forget the terror of not knowing where she was for several hours.

it is true that alot of these widows are now millionaires thanks to the financial compensation. but they lost their loved ones and no sum of money makes up for that loss, regardless of its size.

8th June 2006 02:43 PM
Poplar
Good posting Tele.

as for looks: I love slender women, but I find Annie repulsive.
While she deserves a good hate fuck, I wouldn't give it to her.
8th June 2006 02:47 PM
Dan
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Good posting Tele.

as for looks: I love slender women, but I find Annie repulsive.
While she deserves a good hate fuck, I wouldn't give it to her.

I am sure someone would. Maybe it should be offered as a premium at one of next Republican fundraisers.
8th June 2006 03:04 PM
rasputin56
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Raspy, is your point that the young girl in the picture is now a political activist attacking Democrats or once again are you just unable to formulate a logical reply and posting nonsense?

Nah, just pointing out that your boy and his minions get plenty of use out of the victims of 9/11 for their own political causes, too, with or without their consent. See '04 TV Ads, pictures sent out by donors to the GOP not to mention the 9/11-athon in NYC at the convention...oh, hell, the entire Republican game plan from 9/12/01 forward. Don't hear too much about how bad that is from She-man, do you? It does make me chuckle when people who have no personal involvement or direct loss in the events of that day get indignant at those who do and speak out to prevent something like that from happening to others. That's a little twisted.

And for those who have mentioned this:

http://ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com/
8th June 2006 03:15 PM
lotsajizz Now THAT'S Literature, Mr. Rasputin!! THANK You!!!

[Edited by lotsajizz]
8th June 2006 04:00 PM
rasputin56 And to my friends of the Hebrew persuassion, this little nugget from Mr. Coulter (oh and welcome to our Muslim friends, too): Welcome to Christianity! (but Dubya still says you can't go to heaven)

"Throughout this book, I often refer to Christians and Christianity because I am a Christian and I have a fairly good idea of what they believe, but the term is intended to include anyone who subscribes to the Bible of the God of Abraham, including Jews and others."

8th June 2006 05:59 PM
Chuck Coulter is so fugly, anyway you do her is doggy style!
8th June 2006 06:14 PM
telecaster
quote:
Chuck wrote:
Coulter is so fugly, anyway you do her is doggy style!

True

She ain't HOT like Hillary
8th June 2006 06:16 PM
Saint Sway after what she said, I wouldnt fuck her with Connie's dick.
8th June 2006 06:20 PM
Dan
quote:
telecaster wrote:

True

She ain't HOT like Hillary

Anyone ever see any pics of the congresswoman from South Dakota? Stephanie Hilspeth or something like that...
8th June 2006 07:09 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Dan wrote:

Anyone ever see any pics of the congresswoman from South Dakota? Stephanie Hilspeth or something like that...

8th June 2006 07:12 PM
Some Guy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

that is top quality posting!
9th June 2006 07:35 AM
Jumping Jack As there are many here who clearly have trouble with analogies and deductive reasoning and have likely done quite poorly on IQ tests perhaps some remedial questions will help develop your skills, increase you abilities for personal achievement, and therefore help you become less dependence on government assistance.

Question 1:

Apples are to oranges as peas are to:

a) Carrots
b) Algore’s Internet
c) Hillary’s strap-on
d) I hate George Bush you bastard
e) b), c), and d)

Answer:
a) apples and oranges are both fruits, peas and carrots are both vegetables

Incorrect:
b) and c) are answers to other questions, try your best to answer the question asked
d) Despite popular belief, even though this mantra is repeated daily by the media, d) is not the correct answer to all questions. Please try to show some self restraint if you want to be taken seriously and achieve anything worthwhile in life.
9th June 2006 08:41 AM
Scottfree Ward Churchill was given a complete pass by left and honored in some left wing circles. He has said far worse about the victims of 9/11, equating them to Nazi's
9th June 2006 09:23 AM
rasputin56 What is it when Debra Burlingame hangs out with Sens. Sessions and Cornyn for press conferences, attends Senate hearings on domestic spying for no other reason but to serve as a prop by said Sen. Sessions and pens numerous Op/Ed pieces that have appeared in obscure publications like the WSJ, the content of which could be construed as favorable to the administrations positions, not to mention numerous appearances on FauxNews?
9th June 2006 09:26 AM
lotsajizz I'm startin' to appreciate the cut of your jib there Mr. Rasputin.

9th June 2006 10:17 AM
corgi37 Neo-cons can say "such and such once said that" and "he/she did this and said that" but nothing can excuse this pathetic waste of pussy. She is a disgrace, but i bet FOX will still lick her ass at every opportunity.

She can bag any one who has lost a husband (and gladdening to see some of you right wing maniacs do the same) because she knows no man is stupid enough to spend more than a night with her.

She'd shrivel the balls of a ball bearing magnet at a ball bearing factory.

But, the question remains. Would i do her?

After careful consideration - yes.

But only after 10 black downtown Washington brothers did a right royal train on the stupid callous slut.
9th June 2006 10:17 AM
killerbitch The fugly ass bitch is gonna have to live with her cruel sadistic
remarks for as long as she lives and then some. Someone is
going to bring her ugly ass down fast. Lock her up with BTK
and see how she likes it!! Yeah, put her in an all guy penitentiary
and see how she likes being treated like the witches she called
those 9ll widows. KILL!!
9th June 2006 10:29 AM
Jumping Jack So Raspy, you agree it is wrong when either side does it? Try to be clear and get beyond muddying things with the usual bashing. The point you just made is that you agree with the principle Ms. Coulter is arguing but just do not agree with the way she presented it?
9th June 2006 10:33 AM
Jumping Jack Corgi, here is one Fox news reply if you care to state facts rather than the same kind of venom you are so outraged about:

Stop Ann Coulter Before She Bombs Again

Thursday , June 08, 2006

By Bill O'Reilly

Take a look at the cover of The New York Daily News today, huge publicity. Ann Coulter's publisher is dancing down the street. The controversy is all about Ann writing that four 9/11 widows are liberal pawns and are craven.

Says Coulter, "these broads are millionaires lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities... I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."

Now many conservatives have joined liberals in condemning Coulter's words, but not all. On "The Radio Factor," some callers supported Ann. Talking Points believes most Americans reject that kind of vitriol because it is mean and counterproductive.

The question then becomes, why does Ann Coulter do it? No doubt the publicity will sell her some books, but she is already well off and famous.

No doubt the widows have become liberal activists. They replied to Ms. Coulter today on a far left blog. But as Americans, they have a right to take any political position they want. No doubt some far-left pundits have said far worse things than Ann Coulter will ever say and the mainstream media often celebrates them. But a no-spin rule is that you don't justify bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior.

Three years ago I chastised Ann Coulter for the personal stuff:

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

O'REILLY: You basically are doing somewhat what the left wing bomb- throwers are doing. You demonize --

COULTER: No.

O'REILLY: Oh, come on, Jimmy Carter, quote, "self-righteous, vengeful, sneaky and back-stabbing." Jimmy Carter.

COULTER: Read the full sentence. It's so much better.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

From that clip you get the impression Ms. Coulter enjoys the personal attack and that may be true. But once you get down to that level, you often lose the point. And Coulter's point on the widows is interesting. She believes the far left uses people like the widows to attack President Bush and conservatives because grieving people are hard to challenge.

Now, I ran into that exact situation last January on the Letterman program when Cindy Sheehan name came up:

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

O'REILLY: The soldiers and Marines are noble. They are not terrorists and when people call them that, like Cindy Sheehan called the insurgents freedom fighters, we don't like that.

DAVID LETTERMAN: I'm very concerned about people like yourself who don't have nothing but endless sympathy for a woman like Cindy Sheehan, honest to Christ.

O'REILLY: I'm sorry, no way a terrorist who blows up women and children are going to be called freedom fighter on my program.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Now you may remember Ms. Sheehan telling CBS News reporter Mark Knoller that the terrorists in Iraq were freedom fighters. My point was that Sheehan's description injured the families of U.S. service people killed and hurt by those savages and the far-left activists, Ms. Sheehan, needs to be called on that, even if she did lose a son in Iraq.

Now if I had used a personal attack against Ms. Sheehan, which I did not, my point would not have been as persuasive, I believe. So if Ann Coulter is trying to persuade people to her view, the personal attacks are foolish. If she just wants to sing her choir a song, well, you can make money doing that.

I believe that in the end those standing on the high ground will win the culture war. The vicious fighter often loses to the smarter fighter.

That's "The Memo."
9th June 2006 10:45 AM
rasputin56
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
So Raspy, you agree it is wrong when either side does it? Try to be clear and get beyond muddying things with the usual bashing. The point you just made is that you agree with the principle Ms. Coulter is arguing but just do not agree with the way she presented it?

Really? You got that? Au contraire. Just pointing out that the game is played on both sides and to ignore that is is dishonest at best and hypocritical at worst. Carry on.
9th June 2006 10:56 AM
telecaster
quote:
rasputin56 wrote:
What is it when Debra Burlingame hangs out with Sens. Sessions and Cornyn for press conferences, attends Senate hearings on domestic spying for no other reason but to serve as a prop by said Sen. Sessions and pens numerous Op/Ed pieces that have appeared in obscure publications like the WSJ, the content of which could be construed as favorable to the administrations positions, not to mention numerous appearances on FauxNews?

You are comparing a Senate hearing and a Senators press conferenence which both nobody watches to repeated apprearances the "Jersey Girls" get on NBC?

Funny stuff
9th June 2006 11:03 AM
JerryT After reading these posts, I'm prepared to say you're all idiots. You should print this stuff and read it years later just to remind yourselves of how much of an idiot you were.

Rock - Roll - and shut up already
9th June 2006 11:21 AM
rasputin56
quote:
telecaster wrote:

You are comparing a Senate hearing and a Senators press conferenence which both nobody watches to repeated apprearances the "Jersey Girls" get on NBC?

Funny stuff

Glad to see nobody reads the WSJ or watches Fox. Thanks for the heads up. But then again, I thought the issue was the use of victims for political purposes.
9th June 2006 01:10 PM
lotsajizz in telecoward's cluck-world, the subject is never understood, so he just ignores it anyway....like he erects strawman with which to argue.....there the only ones he can beat

cluck

9th June 2006 01:33 PM
Dan
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Funny stuff

When I had cable, CSPAN was my favorite channel
9th June 2006 01:39 PM
Shawn20 This is so predictable. Censorship is always content based. If someone from the right says something harsh, and what Coulter said was harsh, they are bashed over the head. If someone from the left says something harsh, they are defended because of our love of free speech. You can't have it both ways. Most people love the idea of free speech until they are offended; then they seem to be all for censorship.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)