ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: KEITH: HEAVEN OR HELL Return to archive
7th June 2006 03:38 PM
tookthatname You can vote at the end (but also look at the other option after you voted!!!!)
Click here:
http://www.flashgames.de/index.php?onlinespiele=1192&todo=play

many thanks to shidoobee coowouters
7th June 2006 11:01 PM
Soldatti Funny.
8th June 2006 01:56 AM
pdog He'll find his way to heaven.
8th June 2006 04:53 AM
FotiniD That was fun

Keith looked more like his eighties version, but still it was fun.

Which reminds me of this old flash game where you had to operate Keith... Is that thing still online anywhere?
8th June 2006 06:49 AM
Slavegirl he's gonna find his way to heaven cuz he's spent his time in hell...
8th June 2006 09:47 AM
kovach Something interesting I found from a few years ago:

Richards married for the first and only time on his 40th birthday in 1983, and it probably saved his life. His bride was the 27-year-old Patti Hansen, a home-town girl from Staten Island, New York, and a devout Lutheran. His in-laws gave a startling interview in which they portrayed Keith as an ‘enthusiastic disciple of Christ’ and that he ‘embraced Christ as a way of life.’ Under Patti’s influence, Richards cut back on drugs, attended church from time to time and even started a gentle exercise regime... Keith may have written ‘Sympathy For The Devil’ back when, but these days much of his life is spent with a woman who attends a weekly Bible study group and who won’t stand for swearing around the house.
8th June 2006 10:34 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff great stuff! Thank you
8th June 2006 11:05 AM
MrPleasant ON TOP OF THE SKY THERE'S A KEITH THAT YOU'LL KNOW IF YOU'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG
AND DOWN ON THE GROUND THERE'S A MICK WHERE YOU'LL GO IF YOU'VE BEEN A BAD BOY

IF YOU'VE BEEN A BAD BOY

WHAT CAN WE HAVE ETERNAL WOOD

AND NEVER DIE???

NEVER DIE????
8th June 2006 01:09 PM
Charlieismydarling I dont think that Keith Richards is ever gonna die. . .I mean, look at him!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)