ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where is Joey? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
7th June 2006 03:13 PM
lotsajizz 'nice', as in 'nice' ducking of the challenge the telecoward originally made

typical of his ilk...all talk....

actually, all cluck....

7th June 2006 03:20 PM
Maxlugar "Go to 301 MetroCenter Boulevard, #102, Warwick Rhode Island you friggin' coward Tele---any time, you wimp...show up if you got the balls...or are you just talk? Just give me a few minutes to close out the register and put the Snuggle Bunnies back in their bins"
7th June 2006 03:21 PM
lotsajizz ah, the other cheek of the combined ass, Maxloser that is, clucks further....

7th June 2006 03:22 PM
glencar Maxy, that's classic rock! Joey'll be using it shortly...
7th June 2006 03:23 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
Tiny man, tiny mind, tiny state

NICE!

Easily impressed, I guess! The "tiny man" comment doesn't gibe with the earlier catty comment about manboobs.

On the other hand, "Tele is prematurely gay"...now THAT is funny!

Who is Uncle Junior?
7th June 2006 03:27 PM
glencar Uncle Junior is a Tony Soprano's now-batty old uncle. And one can't look for continuity in insult posts. It'd be like looking for humanity in the leading Dems of the day. It just ain't there!
7th June 2006 03:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Pug, you're missing a few classic wars there. In fact, the ones you mentioned weren't very memorable at all.

I have only been around for about 4 years, I hear there were some big time wars happening....for some reason Maxy and Joey wont even speak!
7th June 2006 03:29 PM
telecaster
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
"Go to 301 MetroCenter Boulevard, #102, Warwick Rhode Island you friggin' coward Tele---any time, you wimp...show up if you got the balls...or are you just talk? Just give me a few minutes to close out the register and put the Snuggle Bunnies back in their bins"

LOL Maxy!

I always assumed that 301 MetroCenter Boulevard #102, Warwick Rhode Island was either:

1. A florist shop

or

2. An Al Queda sweatshop

Snuggle Bunnies

You kill me

7th June 2006 03:32 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
"Go to 301 MetroCenter Boulevard, #102, Warwick Rhode Island you friggin' coward Tele---any time, you wimp...show up if you got the balls...or are you just talk? Just give me a few minutes to close out the register and put the Snuggle Bunnies back in their bins"

thats in the vault!
7th June 2006 03:34 PM
glencar
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I have only been around for about 4 years, I hear there were some big time wars happening....for some reason Maxy and Joey wont even speak!

That one happened whilst you were here. You were too busy posting silly pug pix to notice. It was before you used ADDA.
7th June 2006 03:36 PM
telecaster OK Jizzy

Seriously, it is on

Jets & The Sharks

Meet me at 1060 W. Addison in Chicago at 9pm next Tues
7th June 2006 03:38 PM
telecaster
quote:
glencar wrote:
Uncle Junior is a Tony Soprano's now-batty old uncle. And one can't look for continuity in insult posts. It'd be like looking for humanity in the leading Dems of the day. It just ain't there!

Flea is sittin' in the trailer with a 9in Zenith with "Bunny Ears" with tin foil on them

He don't get cable and he don't get satellite
7th June 2006 03:47 PM
glencar FOX News is so damned great! Things have changed.
7th June 2006 03:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
That one happened whilst you were here. You were too busy posting silly pug pix to notice. It was before you used ADDA.

ADDA has changed the way we look at things!!
7th June 2006 03:53 PM
FPM C10 Tele is prematurely gay!

7th June 2006 04:17 PM
glencar Ya know, I lurk at a crazed Dem board and those idiots swear that Bush is gay & has had a longstanding affair (since college!) with the US Ambassador to Poland. Also, Bush is doing Condi & Laura has moved out of the WH to the Mayflower Hotel. These same people can't understand why they keep losing.
7th June 2006 04:30 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
telecaster wrote:
OK Jizzy

Seriously, it is on

Jets & The Sharks

Now THAT is a great movie!!

7th June 2006 04:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Ya know, I lurk at a crazed Dem board and those idiots swear that Bush is gay & has had a longstanding affair (since college!) with the US Ambassador to Poland. Also, Bush is doing Condi & Laura has moved out of the WH to the Mayflower Hotel. These same people can't understand why they keep losing.

ADDA suggests that W will not be re-elected next election.

(sometimes my humor even amazes me!)
7th June 2006 04:36 PM
glencar No, he won't be elected for anything if his base finds out the Ambassador is shtupping him!
7th June 2006 04:40 PM
Joey
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Joey has left the building.

I'm sensing tension here at the board .

I'm sensing............................

**** END TRANSMISSION *******
7th June 2006 04:49 PM
Altamont
quote:
Joey wrote:

I'm sensing tension here at the board .

I'm sensing............................

**** END TRANSMISSION *******

Joey?

7th June 2006 04:53 PM
nanatod
quote:
telecaster wrote:
OK Jizzy
Seriously, it is on
Jets & The Sharks

Both of you, stay the hell out of my neighborhood. I got enough problems with Cub fans going to night games who take all the good parking spots and piss on my neighbors lawns.

Unless of course, if you're buying at D'Agostino's or Bisetti's.
[Edited by nanatod]
7th June 2006 05:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
No, he won't be elected for anything if his base finds out the Ambassador is shtupping him!

Personally, I think the "No more than 2 terms as president" amendment to the Constitution is what would certainly end his hopes of a third term!
7th June 2006 05:07 PM
telecaster
quote:
nanatod wrote:

Both of you, stay the hell out of my neighborhood. I got enough problems with Cub fans going to night games who take all the good parking spots and piss on my neighbors lawns.

Unless of course, if you're buying at D'Agostino's or Bisetti's.
[Edited by nanatod]

I will buy at "Cullens" or "Toons" nana

My hood
7th June 2006 05:19 PM
Highwire Rob I've figured it out! The Omaha, Nebraska connection: Joey's dad is none other than...

Hey, Joey, we've never met but could I hit you up for a loan?

...or just a hit off your avatar? ...developing...
7th June 2006 05:26 PM
nanatod
quote:
telecaster wrote:
My hood

Toons is even closer to mi casa than D'Ags. You don't live on the second floor of a six flat, do you telecaster?
7th June 2006 05:49 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

7th June 2006 06:06 PM
BILL PERKS THIS THREAD MAKES ME LONG FOR FIJI
7th June 2006 06:09 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Personally, I think the "No more than 2 terms as president" amendment to the Constitution is what would certainly end his hopes of a third term!

Why? When has the Constitution ever mattered to the present administration? It's just a goddamn piece of paper.

I was going to make a comment about Glencar lurking at a loony leftie board, but then I remembered that I used to lurk at a board full of rightwing nutjobs, so I have no room to talk.

I loved the comment about Dems not having any humanity - I'm not sticking up for ANY politicians, but it's the other side which tore up the Geneva Convention and outsourced their torture to central Europe. I'd stick to jokes about blowjobs if I was a GOP groupie. Humanity is not their strong suit.

Speaking of GOP groupies - did I mention that Tele is prematurely gay?

7th June 2006 06:23 PM
nankerphelge Yeah, no liberal ever trashed the Constitution huh?

Libs love the First Amendment, but only if you are towing the liberal line. There is no room for dissenting opinions in that Freedom of Speech thingy -- that would fall under "right-wing nutjob"

Liberals hate the Second Amendment. That right to bear arms" -- that means you should only have hairy arms with big sharp claws right!?

Liberals love the 14th Amendment -- it protects the right to an abortion. So we should protect enemy combatants, but the Constitution supports the killing of unborn children. Hey, if they really cared, they'd speak up wouldn't they -- especially as some doctor is cracking their skull open to suck their tiny little brains out! Yeah -- nice read on the Constitution there!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)