ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kinks Reunion in the works!!! Return to archive
3rd June 2006 10:11 PM
The_Worst AWESOME!!!

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/ray%20davies%20confirms%20kinks%20reunion_30_05_2006
3rd June 2006 10:31 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now we're talking! However I think that the new songs will sound the same but with different lyrics
3rd June 2006 10:35 PM
mrhipfl fuck yeah!
4th June 2006 12:42 AM
Gimme Shelter Thats awesome!!! I sure hope they tour.
4th June 2006 04:46 AM
pdog I'll be seeing Ray play SF in about a month!
Fuck yeah!
4th June 2006 10:23 AM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves Great news!!
4th June 2006 11:02 AM
MrPleasant I misread "Kiss".

Damn.
4th June 2006 04:21 PM
Martha Ray plays a gig in Denver next month and we're gonna try to go day of show.....it's happenin' Turdsday July 6th.

I (luckily) got to see The Kinks in 1978 or 1979. I really dig them.

The Documentary channel is running a piece on Ray that I caugt this past week.....and I picked up his new album last night at Best Buy.

Kinky!

:-)
4th June 2006 04:39 PM
ldavelewis Surely quaife must be contacted to play
4th June 2006 05:58 PM
Lethargy I saw The Kinks in the mid-1990s in small club - couldn't have been more than 600 people there - in North Carolina. They looked visibly frustrated that they had to play in such small places. After all, they played these places not by choice but by necessity at that time. But I must admit it was a great show, and I'm not that huge a Kinks fan. I'd definitely check them out again, though, if they reunite.
4th June 2006 09:49 PM
sammy davis jr. What are they gonna do, wheel Dave out in a chair a plop a guitar in his hand?
4th June 2006 11:26 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves Due to age problems, BB King sits in a chair onstage and still plays
7th June 2006 03:36 PM
Jaxx i saw the kinks at red rocks back in 1980??? i was a huge fan and have alot of their vinyl. i remember driving down to denver from ft. collins, but one weekend too early. hit a few bars drove the 70 miles north only to return a week later. well worth the double trip.

i recently heard a cut from the new CD and its definatly kink(y). ray still has a great voice and the band is still fab.
[Edited by Jaxx]
7th June 2006 04:41 PM
Joey
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
i saw the kinks at red rocks back in 1980??? i was a huge fan and have alot of their vinyl. i remember driving down to denver from ft. collins, but one weekend too early. hit a few bars drove the 70 miles north only to return a week later. well worth the double trip.

i recently heard a cut from the new CD and its definatly kink(y). ray still has a great voice and the band is still fab.
[Edited by Jaxx]

Hi Jaxxy !
7th June 2006 09:16 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
i remember driving down to denver from ft. collins, but one weekend too early. hit a few bars drove the 70 miles north only to return a week later. well worth the double trip.

Know your limit...

9th June 2006 02:26 AM
danielharris627 Wow!!! omg!
9th June 2006 05:35 AM
UGot2Rollme Great news

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)