ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Midnight ramblin' babies!!
© Christopher Simon Sykes with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How can I get bootlegs? Return to archive
June 10th, 2005 12:02 AM
CraigP The Stones have been my favorite band since I was about five. I still, however, have no bootlegs on video of them and just one on audio (King Biscuit '78)... Just a few songs here and there with bad sound quality... I have longed for videos espescially of any shows post 1972 and pre '82. (When the Stones really played the hell out of themselves)... Mick running all psychotic in football outfits across the stage at full speed, Ronnie actually playing well. Loud, crunchy fast guitaring... Bliss
All I have are store-bought glossed up, overdubbed merchandise. On rockpassion.com there are samples of boots I'd die to own like Cocksucker Blues, US '78 Fort Worth and so on... It's a damn tease!

If you have any of these or can help direct me to them it would be much appreciated. Thanks alot.

[Edited by CraigP]
June 10th, 2005 07:55 AM
marko Are up for B&p?
June 10th, 2005 11:25 AM
HellsRollingThunder Would anyone know how to get downloads of Stones videos such
as RNR Circus, anything like 1968 and before? Maybe free or
near free downloads? They want too much on E-Bay and the
net. Any info on this would be appreciated. Thanks.
June 10th, 2005 11:51 AM
Jumping Jack Buy a burner and start trading or do enjoy the RO BitTorrents.
June 10th, 2005 12:47 PM
Vinyl kills www.rockpassion.com
June 10th, 2005 01:31 PM
blackandblue
quote:
CraigP wrote:
The Stones have been my favorite band since I was about five. I still, however, have no bootlegs on video of them and just one on audio (King Biscuit '78)... Just a few songs here and there with bad sound quality... I have longed for videos espescially of any shows post 1972 and pre '82. (When the Stones really played the hell out of themselves)... Mick running all psychotic in football outfits across the stage at full speed, Ronnie actually playing well. Loud, crunchy fast guitaring... Bliss
All I have are store-bought glossed up, overdubbed merchandise. On rockpassion.com there are samples of boots I'd die to own like Cocksucker Blues, US '78 Fort Worth and so on... It's a damn tease!

If you have any of these or can help direct me to them it would be much appreciated. Thanks alot.

[Edited by CraigP]

Where do you live? The North Pole?
June 10th, 2005 05:36 PM
CraigP I live in Massachusetts and my comp. won't favor bit torrents.
[Edited by CraigP]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)