ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Midnight ramblin' babies!!
© Christopher Simon Sykes with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CD+DVD Return to archive
June 7th, 2005 03:30 PM
Tom According to the Japanese Toshiba-EMI website, the CD will be released on August 10 and on August 17 a CD and DVD

A DVD WTF??

http://www.toshiba-emi.co.jp/intl/release/0508.htm
June 7th, 2005 03:32 PM
Tom Two CDs on August 10 based on the prices ( ¥2,548 and ¥1,050) one is a single and the other the CD
June 7th, 2005 04:02 PM
gimmekeef Other artists have recently released these combo CD/DVD discs which contain music and some video....Are they compatible with standard DVD/MP3 players or do I have to buy more damn equipment to play them?....Thanks
June 7th, 2005 05:45 PM
Jumping Jack Probably the same DVD they will be giving fan club members. Perhaps making of the new album?
June 7th, 2005 06:05 PM
Jair They always invent some crap to increase the prices.
June 7th, 2005 06:40 PM
ResidentMule if the US date is August 9th this is gonna be a sweet birthday for me
June 7th, 2005 07:30 PM
glencar Extra stuff? Yeah!
June 8th, 2005 05:31 AM
LE PAUL JAGGER DVD OF CLIPS PERHAPS?
June 8th, 2005 05:44 AM
Helmut The DVD probably will be about the making of the album
June 8th, 2005 06:01 AM
FotiniD Oh man, if it comes out early August I might be on holiday and no CD or DVD can reach that island...

More waiting.
June 8th, 2005 11:46 PM
Bitch The new Bruce Springsteen has a CD on one side and DVD on the other side. I think this is the latest trend.
June 9th, 2005 04:38 AM
Monkeytonk-man The recent Judas Priest studio album came with a bonus DVD with it. It consisted of a 40 minute documentary with new interviews of the band, and Live concert footage of them playing about 9 songs.

Pretty good value I thought, if the Stones produce something along the lines of this then i'll be happy.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)