ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Midnight ramblin' babies!!
© Christopher Simon Sykes with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: " DEEP THROAT REVEALED " .......... ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive Page: 1 2
June 4th, 2005 09:59 AM
corgi37 Well, i've always been facinated with U.S. politics. My great-great Grandpappy was from Oakham, Mass.

I am sort of 1/8th Yank, by de-fault.

Or, is that de-vo?

De-groovy?

Anyway, i enjoy the bitterness between the 2 political extremes. We poor Aussies just have, for the most part, bland boring accountant type politicans.
June 4th, 2005 08:18 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

You Make Joey smile .

RED, RED WINE

" Howard needed Robin's opinion on how to handle a situation he went through this weekend. Howard was out shopping with girlfriend Beth Ostrosky when he saw her fawning over an expensive Stella McCartney purse. Against her objections he bought her the purse to be a good guy because she really loved it. Howard said the purse was over $400 and came out to close to $600 with tax. Later that same day he and Beth were out to dinner with Booker's ex-girlfriend, Lynda Lopez, when a waiter accidentally spilled an entire glass of red wine over Beth's new, white purse. Howard said the poor guy apologized like crazy and Howard felt bad, but he also felt like he needed to do something. The manager came over and was very apologetic as well and Howard said he was just bummed that the new $400 purse was ruined. The manager offered to pay any for any cleaning expenses and Howard didn't want to push it any further because he was afraid the waiter would get in trouble. Howard checked the receipt and realized the pocket book was closer to $600 and again told the manager how bummed out he was by it. But then the manager questioned Howard in front of everyone saying that Howard just said the purse was $400. Then the guy joked that this must happen to Howard a lot. Howard thought the manager was pretty out of line with those comments but again didn't want to make a scene. The worst part of all of it was that the manager still charged him the full bill for dinner, including the spilt glass of wine, and never even brought a new glass of wine out! Beth later was able to clean the purse but by that time the purse looked closer to two years old than two hours old. Howard was wondering if he should call the restaurant and ask them to replace the purse. Both Robin and Gary agreed that, while the restaurant should have comped Howard's tab, he shouldn't call back and make a fuss because then he'll be reported in the papers as being a dick who can't buy his girlfriend a new purse. Howard agreed with that logic and said fine, he won't do anything about it. "

www.HowardStern.com

[Edited by Joey]

Funny, funny stuff!
June 4th, 2005 08:19 PM
glencar
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Well, i've always been facinated with U.S. politics. My great-great Grandpappy was from Oakham, Mass.

I am sort of 1/8th Yank, by de-fault.

Or, is that de-vo?

De-groovy?

Anyway, i enjoy the bitterness between the 2 political extremes. We poor Aussies just have, for the most part, bland boring accountant type politicans.

Our parties aren't that far apart. Some idiots think they are but really, they're not.
June 4th, 2005 11:29 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:

Our parties aren't that far apart. Some idiots think they are but really, they're not.

SO TRUE!!!

It's just that the IDIOTS are all IN OFFICE.

Man, I'm agreein' with Blue on everything this weekend!
June 6th, 2005 11:13 AM
Fuc*ing Andrew This blowhole FPM is making my spleen hurt. I laugh so hard at this sad, ignorant, fellow. His world must be spinning now that the Supreme Court has rejected the notion of medical use marijuana.

He's the primary reason I have but 83 posts in three years. His crap-laden posts cause me to avoid this board for months at a time. Does he ever talk about the Stones? Or does he only post anti-rebublican rants?
[Edited by Fuc*ing Andrew]
June 6th, 2005 12:37 PM
Candace Youngblood

June 6th, 2005 03:19 PM
Joey
June 6th, 2005 03:52 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew Man! That hamburger is hot!
June 6th, 2005 04:09 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
No they're NOT idiots. Fear mongers, war profiteers and war mongers maybe but not idiots. They're worse than the Clintons...if that's possible. Horrible, Greedy people.

June 6th, 2005 04:12 PM
Joey " His crap-laden posts cause me to avoid this board for months at a time. "

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!

June 6th, 2005 10:21 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
This blowhole FPM is making my spleen hurt. I laugh so hard at this sad, ignorant, fellow. His world must be spinning now that the Supreme Court has rejected the notion of medical use marijuana.

And that's something you're happy about? Proud of? What?

I love how you people always add something particularly despicable or moronic that your heroes have done recently to your feeble personal attacks. Please clue me in as to what the Goverment's heroic smackdown on people suffering from AIDS, cancer, glaucoma, and multiple sclerosis has to do with Watergate, the original subject of this thread.

To answer your thought about my "world spinning", I suffer from none of those aforementioned maladies, so it really doesn't affect me at all. Of course, any idiot can see it's WRONG, but that applies to almost everything this government does. Applauding it, as you do, is just...sad....and ignorant.

But you're RIGHT - marihuana (aka "reefer", "pot", "mary-jane", "sticks", "joints", "fatties") is The Devil's Weed and will lead to harder narcotics!

You know, I wasn't going to respond to your whiny little post. I thought my girlfriend's laughing emoticons was more response than it deserved. But I'm bored and you're such easy prey.

quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
He's the primary reason I have but 83 posts in three years. His crap-laden posts cause me to avoid this board for months at a time. Does he ever talk about the Stones? Or does he only post anti-rebublican rants?
[Edited by Bebe Rebozo]

The primary reason you have only 83 posts to your credit is that you have nothing of interest to say, I'd wager. Or perhaps you lack the facility for intelligent communication. However, if you want to say it's because of me, I'll gladly take the credit.

If you took all the posts about the Stones I've written here and at Keno's over the course of the last seven or eight years, it would easily fill a book - and would make a fine companion piece to the other volume of essays on the blues and other forms of music which I've posted. Stick around and you'll get to read lots more as the tour progresses. Oh, that's right! You hate my crap-laden posts, so you'll be gone for a few months.

To the eyes of people like you and glencar, I flood the board with political posts. I beg to differ - of the 50 threads on the current front page I have political posts in ONE - this one. But when have facts and figures ever mattered to a "rebublican"?

I will remind you that my comments were directly related to the thread topic - Watergate - and yours were not. I would suggest that if you don't want to get your spleen out of joint , you stay out of political threads because that's where I generally post my "anti-rebublican rants". And if you can't stand to hear a swine called a swine, perhaps you should start worshipping some other form of livestock.

in the interest of keeping the "dick-waving" to a minimum, please don't respond unless you have something beyond the usual "Oh YEAH?? Well you SUCK!" to say.

Now, where was I? Oh, yes...

[Edited by the angry ghost of Hunter S. Thompson]
[Edited by FPM C10]
June 7th, 2005 09:48 AM
Joey " in the interest of keeping the "dick-waving" to a minimum "

" Howard complained first thing this morning that the studio was really hot. It felt like there was no air blowing in there at all. Howard added that it probably wasn't the best idea for him to wear a corduroy shirt to work on one of the hottest days of the year. Robin said Howard shouldn't even keep corduroy in his closet during the summer. Howard kept yelling for Scott the Engineer to turn on the air conditioning but it turned out the air conditioning was broken. Scott swore he had it up to full blast and said that someone had to come and look at it. Howard said that this has been happening every Monday for the past 20 years and Tom Chiusano refuses to fix it. To make matters worse, Howard said he was sweating even more today because he hasn't shaved down his body hair recently. He said he hasn't been paying attention to his grooming lately. All the complaining didn't get the air conditioning working though and Howard said that they must not care about fixing it for him since he's leaving for SIRIUS at the end of the year. Artie pointed out that at least the station didn't smell like a sewer anymore. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php

Jacky Carson !

[ Edited by Ed McMahon ]

[Edited by Joey]
June 7th, 2005 12:44 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew "I love how you people always add something particularly despicable or moronic that your heroes have done recently to your feeble personal attacks."

I'm sorry, I was unaware that the supreme court were amongst my heroes. I do my best to stay away from these political arguments you start.

I am so glad to be done with you and your sad pathetic musings. Your "Born on the 4th of July - It's a Penis Mom" schtick is just so inappropriate on a Rolling Stones message board. Why do you post such crap constantly? Why do you have to bring politics into every damn thread? You're a downer at this board. No doubt about it. You should apologize to those who come here to talk about the greatest band in the world and not to hear the rants of an angry and demented white man. I think you think others think you're prophetic and wise. Which is a good thing. Just stay on your medication.

GET A JOB -------- Fucking A is out ya'll

[Edited by Fuc*ing Andrew]
June 7th, 2005 07:29 PM
glencar LOL Good stuff, F. Andrew! He is easily confused by the whole SCOTUS/POTUS thing. Civics class isn't what it was.
June 7th, 2005 10:07 PM
corgi37 I'm also a angry demented white man.

My wife made me become one.

June 8th, 2005 09:25 AM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I'm also a angry demented white man.

My wife made me become one.

Classic Posting !

Genius.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)