ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Internet heroes: Angiegirl, Frank and Strange_Stray_Cat
Vision Zukunftspark, Oberhausen - June 13, 2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza Web Cam Return to archive
06-10-03 10:42 AM
steel driving hammer Anyone been able to find one?

Is this it?

Can anyone read Italian?

http://www.o-vision-view.de/start.html

Salut.
06-10-03 10:46 AM
RubyFriday No that is Oberhausen.They say that management forbid pics until after the concert.......
06-10-03 12:35 PM
Gazza Tony, that message is in German,not Italian..lol

if the website address has "de" at the end,its a German site. Italian sites would have "it", ie "yahoo.de" or "yahoo.it"

Might be a handy link for the Oberhausen show though - thanks for posting anyway!
06-10-03 12:43 PM
steel driving hammer LOL, you bet.

I knew something was fishy!
06-10-03 12:48 PM
RubyFriday No Gazza....as I posted above,they say ,they are forbidden to show any pics until 14. june........
06-10-03 05:17 PM
Cardinal Fang SDH,

I don't read either Italian or German but the word, "Produktionsleitung" should have been a tip off that it was in German.

I don't want you to keep getting your hopes up and being disappointed about all of these "web cams" that you keep finding. They are NOT going to EVER be turned on during the actual gig. It's just like the last one you posted for the June 4th & 6th shows. For me, it IS interesting to see them set up the stage so I Thank You. That is ALL you are going to see with these webcams though.

I just don't want you to keep getting your hopes up about them being ON during the gig. It AIN'T going to happen.

Later, Cardinal Fang
06-10-03 05:41 PM
steel driving hammer Yep for us, even the proggresion of the stage is a thing of beauty.

Kind of makes you wanna be there don't it?

Haven't read any reports as to whether Keith was on piano or guitar on Nearness. Have you heard anything?

Was Charlie on drums even?

Man what shock that was eh!
06-10-03 05:52 PM
RubyFriday
quote:
Cardinal Fang wrote:
They are NOT going to EVER be turned on during the actual gig.

well,at the Munich stadium concert it worked,as you can see on montanas website........

http://free.deluxnetwork.com/~jotom...unichstage.html
06-10-03 06:14 PM
Cardinal Fang Ruby Tuesday !

I meant the close up cameras like they had for the first show. Camera angles where "you can actually SEE something going on, on stage". I should have been more specific. We should not have any problems seeing "tower crane" type shots that don't actually show any details of the show itself. (like the ones in the link you provided)

What I don't understand is WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL with showing any of the actual "close up" web cams ? I mean after all they are only still photographs. It's NOT like it's actual "motion" video or something.

I think our "best shot" at these "close up" web cams is if we get lucky and somebody at one of the shows who's job it is to shut off those cameras spaces it off and leaves them on by mistake.

Later, Cardinal Fang
06-10-03 06:17 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Cardinal Fang wrote:

I think our "best shot" at these "close up" web cams is if we get lucky and somebody at one of the shows who's job it is to shut off those cameras spaces it off and leaves them on by mistake.

Later, Cardinal Fang

Or if a girl will flash her boobs on the web cam!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003