ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Internet heroes: Angiegirl, Frank and Strange_Stray_Cat
Vision Zukunftspark, Oberhausen - June 13, 2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith and Elton in Playboy Return to archive
06-09-03 06:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This pic provided by Gypsy

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
06-09-03 07:01 PM
mac_daddy hilarious.

Elton sucks - he wears a diaper now.
06-09-03 07:04 PM
Monkey Woman Ha! Keith looks WAY better in that pic! And his jabs are funnier, too...
06-09-03 08:36 PM
Joey I for one would pay good money to see Keith beat the shit out of Elton .

Hell , one punch should do it .

Thanks Gypsy

" BumpStoppers Me Ronnie "

Joesy and the Pussycats
06-09-03 08:38 PM
steel driving hammer Hmm, Sir Fucking Brown Nose...LOL
06-09-03 10:11 PM
gypsy You're welcome, my dearest Joey.

I like how Keith is all like "Forget the trash talk...let's get down to business and get on with the ass-kicking."
06-09-03 10:24 PM
cwatts07644 KEITH LOOKS LIKE A ROCK VERSION OF FRANKENSTEIN
06-09-03 10:41 PM
gypsy Is that a good thing, cwatts?
06-09-03 11:01 PM
corgi37 Holy shit, Keith comes out with some brilliant stuff. He's hated Elton for ages now. I wonder how it all started? Funny how Elton and Mick are great friends though. Keith looks good in that pic because it is from circa 87. The thing that shits me with Elton, apart from that wig, is his total embrace of open, flaming, gayness, even though he denied it for years. Keith hides nothing. You can imagine if he was gay he'd look you in the eye and say it, and not be ashamed or worried about his career. I aint anti-fag, i'm anti-gutless.
06-09-03 11:24 PM
J.J.Flash That is one of the reason of why I consider Keith, the best. My point of view is that Keith is the real stereotype of Rock'n'Roll, don't you agree?
06-09-03 11:31 PM
Highwire Rob Keith does look good in that pic!

I give credit for Elton having a laugh at himself with the South Park thing...

but I mean, come on... he named an album Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy. ROTFLOL!

Keef ain't go'nna put no Brown Dirt Cowboys in his albums! And thank goodness!
06-10-03 12:03 AM
parmeda Mud slinging at its best!
I have a feeling this will continue on to their dying days, lol. Thanks Gypsy...some funny shit!
06-10-03 02:24 PM
KeepRigid Keith originally made those comments in `97- for one of those little sidebar interviews in Entertainment Weekly. I remember some Access Hollywood-type show featuring a story on the comments soon after. It was hilarious, because they added some really serious piano music as the narrator intoned, "In what can only be described as cruel and shocking comments..."

Ah, the good ol' days, when you didn't have to be a terrorist to inspire a national tree hug.
[Edited by KeepRigid]
06-10-03 03:47 PM
jb Elton, apparently, was aware of keith's arthritic condition back in 97 ...
06-10-03 03:47 PM
hoobler i'm not anti-odiot.

[quote]corgi37 wrote:
I aint anti-fag, i'm anti-gutless.
06-10-03 03:58 PM
Joey " Elton, apparently, was aware of keith's arthritic condition back in 97 ... "

You raise an interesting point my secretary banging , Seder plate scarfing , Miami Beach living , Boca playing , Kissinger worshipping , that Jewish guy who ran with Gore in '00 voting , funny upside down roof building , Godzilla petting , Granola Crunching , Inexplicable Afro in the ' 70's sporting pal ....................................

The Wall Was Just Warmed Over Arthur !

JACKY JACK and the FUNKY BUNCH !

06-10-03 04:03 PM
jb I've been compared to the great David Hasselhoff of Night Rider and Bay watch fame...he also was a mega recording star in Germany(larger than the Stones )....but I believe he is in fact of German ancestry...should this concerns me?
06-10-03 04:30 PM
gypsy Be very afraid of the Hasselhoff, jb...
06-10-03 04:36 PM
Joey " I've been compared to the great David Hasselhoff of Night Rider and Bay watch fame...he also was a mega recording star in Germany "

He sure has a hot wife ( s ) .

I DO like his women ..................gotta give him that .

Ah , what was the question here ?

The Jerky Boy !

06-10-03 04:42 PM
Gazza >" Elton, apparently, was aware of keith's arthritic condition back in 97 ... "

first I heard of it was around 97-98 when I was told Keith could no longer remove his skull ring due to the arthritis in his fingers. I'd imagine if an outsider/nobody like me was aware of it that far back then its a safe bet the likes of Elton Bog would have privy to such info a reasonable time before that.

On another note,when I saw the header for this thread was "Keith and Elton in Playboy" I was almost afraid to click on the post in fear of what ghastly images may have been laying in wait. Thankfully, my fears were unfounded.
06-10-03 04:44 PM
Joey " I'd imagine if an outsider/nobody like me was aware of it that far back then its a safe bet the likes of Elton Bog would have privy to such info a reasonable time before that "

Gazza , you will ALWAYS be an insider/somebody great to all of us here at this most beloved of Boards .

Jacky !
06-10-03 10:09 PM
quackenbush What about Playboy saying Keith's latest stuff is crap? Nobody has got anything about that? Fuck Elton.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003