ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Internet heroes: Angiegirl, Frank and Strange_Stray_Cat
Vision Zukunftspark, Oberhausen - June 13, 2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: a different Jagger/Richards Collaboration Return to archive
06-09-03 01:56 PM
Jaxx i saw the news about the teen party, but i didn't read this...if it's old news, let me know and i will delete.

grapevine:
Stones Keep It In The Family

-- It was probably inevitable that the children of The Rolling Stones would get to know each other, but whoever thought that they would start dating; especially the progeny of the perpetually dueling Mick Jagger and Keith Richards?

That's right, Mick Jagger's 17-year-old son, James, happens to be dating Keith Richards' 16 year-old daughter Alexandra. This news surfaced when James recently threw a rooftop party at the Jaggers $15 million home. Apparently the neighbors issued some complaints that they heard music blaring in the posh neighborhood at 10:30 in the morning. When they were asked to turn the music down James and Alexandra were seeing cuddling. James however refused to apologize for the party, telling the "Herald Sun," "It was just a few friends having a good time." Like father, like son. Let's just hope the little girl's not like father Keith.

[Edited by Jaxx]
06-09-03 02:26 PM
Child of the Moon It's okay, because Theodora's mine.
06-09-03 02:31 PM
J.J.Flash We all missed you so much Sweet Jaxxie! I hope you are fine! Tell me the news!
Take care sweetie!
Cheers!
06-09-03 02:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
i saw the news about the teen party, but i didn't read this...if it's old news, let me know and i will delete.

Jaxx!!! great to see you back and well and as active as usual, we missed you so bad...

Yes, it's old news but good to have a refresh we received thiss greatimage scanned by Gyspy, I'm reposting for the delight of the girls... and boys

06-09-03 02:58 PM
Moonisup that is certainly not a delight Voo, she should me in my arms.....
06-09-03 03:19 PM
LadyJane Great pic!!!

Now that's a match made in heaven!!

LadyJ.
06-09-03 03:53 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Daaaaaamn, she's like a female Keith. She has that look.

If she were as cool as Keith, I'd be jealous. But we dunno that. She is pretty damn attractive, though. Damnit! I'm 17, I can throw parties, why can't I be dating Keith's kids?

Now, let's work on getting Charlie and Ronnie's kids together and then if all goes well we can have an Uber-Stone born between the kids of them and these two lovebirds!

Does Charlie have any kids? They must be much older than these guys, if he's got 'em, since he seems to be the only Stone with a relatively normal state of affairs on the marriage side.

-tSYX --- Young lust...
06-09-03 04:03 PM
Monkey Woman Oh yeah, Charlie's family is very simple. His still married with Shirley (1st marriage for both of them). They only have 1 daughter, Serafina. She's in he 30s, if I remember correctly, and has a young daughter.

Of course, there's still Ronnie's son Tyrone, his daughter Leah... Lizzie Jagger... Theodora Richards...
06-09-03 09:23 PM
Stonesprofessor Not to mention any and all of Wyman's kids...
06-09-03 10:00 PM
Gazza yeah but Bill's daughters are all under six years of age. gotta draw the line somewhere...lol
06-10-03 07:49 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Gazza wrote:
yeah but Bill's daughters are all under six years of age. gotta draw the line somewhere...lol

I hope so, 'cuz Bill sure didn't...

-tSYX --- I was married yesterday, to a teenage bride...

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003