ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Internet heroes: Angiegirl, Frank and Strange_Stray_Cat
Vision Zukunftspark, Oberhausen - June 13, 2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stray Cat Blues live Return to archive
06-09-03 09:03 AM
Backseat Rhythm Hi, this is my first post.

I haven't read all the setlists of the tour and I wanted to know if the band is still playing "Stray Cat Blues" as they did in the warm up show because it's my favorite song. What about "Dead Flowers"? Is it definitely off?

Can't wait 'til the Barcelona show on day 29, rock on!
06-09-03 09:27 AM
steel driving hammer The played Stray Cat last night!

Prolly a total of 11 times for the Licks Tour.

06-09-03 10:00 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
Backseat Rhythm wrote:
What about "Dead Flowers"? Is it definitely off?
Can't wait 'til the Barcelona show on day 29, rock on!

Firstly, welcome!

Secondly, it's premature to say Dead Flowers is "off". We're only 3-shows-in the Euro tour/leg, there's lots of opportunity remaining. It's been played 7 times this tour, thus far. The last - 25th February in Melbourne, Australia (I believe). Certainly, imo, I hope it's not off!

Stray Cat's even been played more.
[Edited by Lazy Bones]
06-09-03 10:12 AM
T&A SCB is apparently strictly for the theater shows, whilst DF is in some Sticky Fingers theme nights in arenas...
06-09-03 10:15 AM
Backseat Rhythm Thanks for the replies! I didn't know that DF was played this tour...it doesn't matter, I've been waiting for five years and I'll enjoy the show to the fullest whatever they play, too bad I couldn't see them in the '98 tour when I had the ticket and then the show was cancelled only one week before
[Edited by Backseat Rhythm]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003