ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Internet heroes: Angiegirl, Frank and Strange_Stray_Cat
Vision Zukunftspark, Oberhausen - June 13, 2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: jerry to mick; stop touring, come home and be a father Return to archive
06-08-03 09:34 PM
moy Plea to Jagger: roll on home

09jun03

JERRY Hall has told Mick Jagger to stop touring, come home and be a father because she cannot look after their troublesome teenagers alone.

The 46-year-old model and actor has been looking after the couple's four children while Jagger, 59, has been on a year-long world tour with the Rolling Stones.

But now she wants him to help her cope with children Elizabeth, 18, James, 17, Georgia May, 11, and Gabriel, 5, because she is finding them "a handful".

One source said: "Jerry has been finding it tough looking after the kids on her own. She wants him to come home.

"She thinks he's been away long enough."

The final straw for Hall came last week when James held a party at the family's $5m London home while she was away.

He upset neighbours after he set up two speakers on the roof terrace and blared out loud music, which could be heard almost a kilometre away.

Jagger said he wished he could have been there.

A source said: "Jerry is a great mother, but she's finding the two older ones a bit of a handful at the moment. They give her a lot of lip."

Jagger and Hall separated five years ago but stay on good terms even though he fathered a son Lucas, 4, with Brazilian model Luciana Morad.
06-08-03 09:38 PM
steel driving hammer You gotta be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-08-03 09:42 PM
steel driving hammer "He upset neighbours after he set up two speakers on the roof terrace and blared out loud music, which could be heard almost a kilometre away.Jagger said he wished he could have been there."

I read that Jagger said it was too bad his son didn't invite him!

Jerry knew 25 years ago what she was getting into!

The Stones are an 'International Concern'...

The Kids Are Alright!

06-08-03 10:16 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Savage to Jerry: Shut up and let the man be himself!

-tSYX --- Yo' the hip-shakin' baby, I know...
06-08-03 11:05 PM
full moon Jerry , up yours........
06-08-03 11:18 PM
gypsy All she needed to do was have an adult there while both she and Mick were away. Anybody with any common sense should no better than to leave a couple of teenagers in charge.
06-08-03 11:28 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hey Gypsy...I think we would do a great job of "looking after" the kiddies. I can't think of two better mentors than us. We both deal with emergency situations daily, AND we are fine upstanding citizens....who can teach those kids how to throw a party PROPERLY.

We should have our people call their people, and set up a lunch.
06-08-03 11:53 PM
gypsy SS, I couldn't agree with you more. I do think I should be in charge of James...it's quite apparent he was 'crying' out for attention...which means, yes, a spanking would be quite appropriate.
06-09-03 08:05 AM
Factory Girl Lol, gypsy! Poor Jerry...(just kidding).

It seems that their kids are just acting like typical, rich, spoiled teens-which is what they are. Its too late to set boundaries now. I love Mick dearly, but his presence is not going to have a soothing effect on his teenage kids...rotfl.
06-09-03 09:16 AM
luxury1 Oh please, werent the kids (at least James and Lizzie were)with MIck most of the US tour? ANd then on holiday, and during the breaks in the tour, I saw the little ones with him too.
Whine, whine, whine
06-09-03 09:55 AM
Monkey Woman Another typical tabloid story: sanctimonious in tone and blown-up out of proportion. Note that they don't actually quote Jerry, only 'sources'...

The truth is probably more down to earth. In fact, what's more normal than for a parent to worry about what teenage kids are up to and wanting the other parent to take his share of the burden? We know the kids were with Mick for a good part of the US tour. And he spends a lot of time with them between each leg of the tour. The part about 'coming home' and 'stop touring' is journalistic fabrication, IMO!

James Jagger
06-09-03 09:59 AM
steel driving hammer Hmm, w/out the baggy pants, James dresses just like Mick off tour.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003