ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Internet heroes: Angiegirl, Frank and Strange_Stray_Cat
Vision Zukunftspark, Oberhausen - June 13, 2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Taylor's Shadowman????? Return to archive
06-08-03 04:42 PM
crb69 Just picked it up and real surprised. Some cool riffs but 97% shit. It is nothing like A Stones Throw. The singer throws the whole album out the window. I thought it was a joke but it's not. Oh well, until next time. Mick went in a funky bad 80's pop direction or something. Any other's? Maybe I'll go listen to it again...
06-09-03 11:08 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Both CDs are just recycle material. CD1 is not Mick Taylor is the album Shadow Man by Sasha who hired Mick Taylor and CD2 is the album Coasting Home by The Hollywood Blues Kings in which Mick plays only 4 tracks. Now both albums are credited to Mick Taylor and he's not getting paid for this. PLEASE DON'T BUY IT, we did warn about this before.

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
06-09-03 07:21 PM
crb69 I have Coasting Home already, thanx for the info. I really think that sucks to sell a shitty album under Mick's name. Although some of his playing is cool the sticker on the front of the cd stated that it was Mick's brand new studio album. I totally forgot about the Sasha bullshit a while ago and was taken for $21!!!!! Oh well...could be worse.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003