ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Internet heroes: Angiegirl, Frank and Strange_Stray_Cat
Vision Zukunftspark, Oberhausen - June 13, 2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A couple of pix of Mick Taylor with the Bluesbreakers in 1968 Return to archive
06-08-03 12:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl First of all thanks to Frank from the SW5 list!

The pix of Mick Taylor before joining the Stones are rare, in fact I have seen just a few, probably less than 20, here's a couple of pix from a Swedish website (http://www.xpress.se/~daap0058/concerts.htm), credits, date and venue in the images

06-08-03 02:41 PM
sonicrock waoouu thank you
06-08-03 03:02 PM
J.J.Flash Ohhhhhh lovable...........collectable......Thanks BOSS!
06-08-03 06:28 PM
beer Cool Pics! He looks like Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark!
06-08-03 09:05 PM
sammy davis jr. My God!!! He's actually making an expression!
06-08-03 10:38 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
My God!!! He's actually making an expression!

Are you amazed Sammy, I mean, impressed?.......Maybe....but I will be very very impressed when I could see Wyman talking anything onstage and laughing.......Please guys, if you have any picture with this scene, show me. But I'm not talking about a simple SMILE, I want to see a great loud and long Bill's laugh..... Thanks!
Cheers!
06-09-03 01:39 AM
Child of the Moon I've seen those pics before, Voodoo, and I love them! Thanks for putting them up for everyone to see. Man, he was really young... in fact, he was *my* age! Where's the nearest blues supergroup? I need to get rollin' if I want to end up like Mick Taylor... or maybe I don't want to...
06-09-03 01:39 AM
sammy davis jr. Bill's leisure suits did all the talking buddy. I do believe there is some footage of Bill laughing onstage in LSTNT.
06-09-03 11:40 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
Bill's leisure suits did all the talking buddy. I do believe there is some footage of Bill laughing onstage in LSTNT.

I know Sammy, thanks anyway. But I really would like to see Bill laughing and talking with Keith, like Ronnie used to do.
Have a great week fella!
See ya!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003