ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Internet heroes: Angiegirl, Frank and Strange_Stray_Cat
Vision Zukunftspark, Oberhausen - June 13, 2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Shows in Argentina ==> This year! Return to archive
06-06-03 11:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Seems that they are being scheduled for October/November this year, Chile and Brazil will surely be by those days for more about this see here http://www.rocksoff.org/foro/viewtopic.php?t=56
06-07-03 12:06 AM
fmk438j Any translation? This is cruel.
06-07-03 01:33 AM
rogerriffin and M�xico? .... means that no 2004 tour?
06-07-03 09:53 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Seems that they are being scheduled for October/November this year, Chile and Brazil will surely be by those days for more about this see here http://www.rocksoff.org/foro/viewtopic.php?t=56

Hi there. Well you don't know me. Anyway, this is a tragic moment in my life. Let me introduce myself. I am the father of JJFLASH, oops, I mean, I was.... I can't talk to much, again, it is the worst happening in all my life........I was sleeping, the time was about 03:30 AM, sudenly I woke up very worried with a scary shout...so I stand up to check what was happening..... and I saw the saddest scene of all my life: My son, JJFLASH, poor baby, only 21, in front of computer, almost fallen in the floor with a fallen looks.....ohh man, so sad....and the only thing I can hardly say rigth now is, my sweet son is dead. Doctors told me that the possible cause was a heart attack. After all this tagedy, I owe something for you, people who my son was more close in the last 1 1/2 year. Here goes a short transcription of his last words:
JJFLASH last words==>
"OHHHHHHHH GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE.....I THINK I'M GOING MAD..... THIS MUST BE A JOKE....OF COURSE A JOKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Help..me...doct....ouch....doctor..I need a doctor!!! ugh!!!! my chest......is aching....I think I'm gonna die...help....arrrrgh.....help...ouch!!! EMERGENCY.....ahhhhhh...daddy....ohhhh daddy....sorry, I won't resist till the hospital.....Goodbye...sorry my weakness, take care of our family papa.......please, the last thing I ask you.....I wanna beside me in my grave, my black Stratocaster and OUCH....AHHH AHHAHHH....my Stones cd's collection....nothing more to say......arghhhh....I can't see nothing...I'm goind blind....ow God"

YUPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, HAIL HAIL ROCK'N'ROLL!!!! I CAN'T BELIVE!!!! WE ARE WAITING MORE DETAILS VOODOO, SOLDATTI, SIRFITO, MADAFAKA, ESTELLA, EVERYBODY!!! Thanks for the time being.
Cheers!!!
Thanks again!

[Edited by J.J.Flash]
06-07-03 10:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
fmk438j wrote:
Any translation? This is cruel.

It's as simple as this, on the Argentinean TV and in one Argentinean Magazine they are saying that shows in Argentina are under negotiations and the shows will be probably in October ort November.

In the TV clip portions of the Munich performance of Don't Stop and Heartbreaker were shown. They say that there are not plans for the far east anymore.

In the article, Brazil and Chile are mentioned along with Argentina for the South America leg.

06-07-03 01:58 PM
nankerphelge Who said Rio?
06-07-03 08:54 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Who said Rio?

What? What do you want to mean Nanky?
06-07-03 10:12 PM
Madafaka I really love your sense of humor Fausto
I'm very excited too!
06-07-03 10:48 PM
nankerphelge Hey JJF -- we were talkin' So. American dates in the chat a while back!!

I told you I was itchin' to see your country and Rio or your home town would be great!

I don't speak Portugese or Spanish.
But I sure digs sheep and
speak the language of Stones, chiba, and rum!!

06-07-03 11:29 PM
Beastie Bry
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Hi there. Well you don't know me. Anyway, this is a tragic moment in my life. Let me introduce myself. I am the father of JJFLASH, oops, I mean, I was.... I can't talk to much, again, it is the worst happening in all my life........I was sleeping, the time was about 03:30 AM, sudenly I woke up very worried with a scary shout...so I stand up to check what was happening..... and I saw the saddest scene of all my life: My son, JJFLASH, poor baby, only 21, in front of computer, almost fallen in the floor with a fallen looks.....ohh man, so sad....and the only thing I can hardly say rigth now is, my sweet son is dead. Doctors told me that the possible cause was a heart attack. After all this tagedy, I owe something for you, people who my son was more close in the last 1 1/2 year. Here goes a short transcription of his last words:
JJFLASH last words==>
"OHHHHHHHH GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE.....I THINK I'M GOING MAD..... THIS MUST BE A JOKE....OF COURSE A JOKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Help..me...doct....ouch....doctor..I need a doctor!!! ugh!!!! my chest......is aching....I think I'm gonna die...help....arrrrgh.....help...ouch!!! EMERGENCY.....ahhhhhh...daddy....ohhhh daddy....sorry, I won't resist till the hospital.....Goodbye...sorry my weakness, take care of our family papa.......please, the last thing I ask you.....I wanna beside me in my grave, my black Stratocaster and OUCH....AHHH AHHAHHH....my Stones cd's collection....nothing more to say......arghhhh....I can't see nothing...I'm goind blind....ow God"

YUPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, HAIL HAIL ROCK'N'ROLL!!!! I CAN'T BELIVE!!!! WE ARE WAITING MORE DETAILS VOODOO, SOLDATTI, SIRFITO, MADAFAKA, ESTELLA, EVERYBODY!!! Thanks for the time being.
Cheers!!!
Thanks again!

[Edited by J.J.Flash]

Holy shit, man. My heart jumped up to my friggin' throat after I read that first paragraph, and then I scrolled down and all of the sudden it was a joke.
06-08-03 10:04 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Beastie Bry wrote:

Holy shit, man. My heart jumped up to my friggin' throat after I read that first paragraph, and then I scrolled down and all of the sudden it was a joke.

Holy Shit, I was trying to express all my endless happiness, Beastie!
Anyway, I like that english expression "Holy Shit".
Cheers!
06-08-03 11:48 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
I really love your sense of humor Fausto
I'm very excited too!

Nah nah.....not too much sense of humour my dear hermano......I really would be your special guest to stay in your home a couple days for the show in Buenos Aires.
Ok, sorry something!! I'm really happy, no words to describe this magic feeling. Mick, Keef RIFF HARD, Basher Watts, Wood (Gimme a knockout punch Ronnie), we need you!! Come down here!
Max, let me know every news about it!
Thanks to Soldatti, Estella, Marcelo, Fito, Voodoo, everybody!
Cheers!
Hey everybody, have a great sunday. Today, nothing couldn't broke my sense of humour and my happiness.
06-08-03 11:56 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Hey JJF -- we were talkin' So. American dates in the chat a while back!!

I told you I was itchin' to see your country and Rio or your home town would be great!

I don't speak Portugese or Spanish.
But I sure digs sheep and
speak the language of Stones, chiba, and rum!!

Nanky you are 100% correct, except for RUM. What do you think about a pure scotch whisky or just cold beer? You can choose! Don't forget==> If they would add brazilian dates, my home is your home too, Rocks Off Motherfuckers!!! Let's Rock!

Hey Nanker about you can't speak Portuguese, hey man, take it easy, can't you see? I'm trying to do my best with your language==>English! It is so horrible? How my english sounds?
Take care!

06-09-03 11:39 AM
J.J.Flash Come on hermanos, what's up? We are waiting more news!
I would apreciate it!
Thanks in advance!
06-09-03 12:46 PM
sirfito Also in "Clarin" (Argentine most read newspaper) from today also said the same: Stones In Argentina Maybe in October or November...(Suplemento Espectaculos).
Best,
Fito
06-09-03 12:55 PM
jb Will this be the site of the C10 reunion? Will Max return? Wii SS and SDH make-up? Can I bring my secretary?
06-09-03 02:30 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:
Will this be the site of the C10 reunion? Will Max return? Wii SS and SDH make-up? Can I bring my secretary?

I hope so! It would be great. Tell us more about that famous secretary.....Thanks!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003