ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Internet heroes: Angiegirl, Frank and Strange_Stray_Cat
Vision Zukunftspark, Oberhausen - June 13, 2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lisa Fisher <--> Tina Turner Return to archive
06-06-03 02:59 PM
rolling___bunny Yesterday i was watching the HBO gig. During the show I saw Lisa going around with her neck (left, up, down, right) and also doing some dancing moves. Sudenly i was totaly awake.....what the hell was Lisa Fisher doing. In the past never made those freaky moves. The i got a little bit back to sleep untill sundely i was totaly awake again....the moves are the same as Tina Turner. I got my Tina Turner DVD > and there she was....Lisa Fisher dacing with Tina Turner. So the conclusion is.... Lisa Fisher dances like Tina Turner these days. The only question i got left if this is good or bad. Bugs
06-11-03 10:45 AM
flicka it's bad. she used to be very different from one show to another, from one band to another, yesterday in milan she moved like a sexy star in gimme shelter. a friend very expert told me it should be a drammatic song and she always has interpretated well like the song is.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003