ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Internet heroes: Angiegirl, Frank and Strange_Stray_Cat
Vision Zukunftspark, Oberhausen - June 13, 2003

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HELLO FROM NEW MEMBER! Return to archive Page: 1 2
05-28-03 09:08 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
Beatle Neil wrote:
Thanks Zeeta - proves how Scousers just seem to home in on each other with NO effort, they could spot each other on Mars. The planet that is, not Marianne's fave choc bar.
Any more Scousers wanna unite, plan, revolt and take over the AWFUL radio stations Liverpool has? WHY NOT????

Don't you think it's sometimes wise not to grow up.....

Yes as long as we leave Pete Price where he is!
As you can tell I am an insomniac, listen to Pete and also Charlie "SOUND OFF TALK BACK AND EXPRESS YOURSELF" Wolf on Talksport at the weekend.

Alright our kid?
05-28-03 05:26 PM
Beatle Neil Oh God, that is just the BEST - Mick & Keith's corner shop in Stella Street......

MICK - "I've gotta go down the wholesalers 'aven't I so I gotta leave yoou to open up"
KEEF - "Yeah man, I open up in G..."
05-28-03 05:32 PM
Beatle Neil OK - Pete stays.....
Seeing as you ask..
LOL

Tell you what, though - I wish they'd put Mike "my health is not in question" Dicken back to his weeknightly late spot.
05-30-03 06:57 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
Beatle Neil wrote:
Oh God, that is just the BEST - Mick & Keith's corner shop in Stella Street......

MICK - "I've gotta go down the wholesalers 'aven't I so I gotta leave yoou to open up"
KEEF - "Yeah man, I open up in G..."

KEEF- Jack and fags that's all you need if you can't feed the 5000 then you can sure throw them one hell of a party

Wouldn't you just love to shop there!

MICK- Ere Keef have you seen the date on these marshmellows?

classic stuff!
05-30-03 07:01 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
Beatle Neil wrote:
OK - Pete stays.....
Seeing as you ask..
LOL

Tell you what, though - I wish they'd put Mike "my health is not in question" Dicken back to his weeknightly late spot.

Mike Dicken at night!! That would be scary!! Ian "As mad as a bag of spoons" Collins is cool though.

BTW Pete gave the last of the McCartney tickets last night.
Live and let die.

Seen the concert venue getting built for Sunday looks huge and it also looks like standing gets the best view!
05-30-03 07:18 AM
oldkr hey im oldkr , if keith is your thing , or even if he ain't , stop by www.oldkr.co.uk and tell me whatcha think!

cheers

OLDKR
05-30-03 04:40 PM
Beatle Neil Well the galleries were down for the time being but that site was very cool and I've now got it bookmarked - Nice one, thanks.
I shall check it out in intricate detail at a later date.

MICK ON THE PHONE TO THE WHOLESALERS - "Where's our lemsip I said where's our lemsip we want our lemsip an' we wannit noaaaoooooowww. That toald 'em....."
Some real bargains in Mick N Keiths corner shop, all the prices are coming down again.
Sorry, that was awful..........
05-31-03 01:26 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
oldkr wrote:
hey im oldkr , if keith is your thing , or even if he ain't , stop by www.oldkr.co.uk and tell me whatcha think!

cheers

OLDKR

Hey OLDKR, how are you doing? I know you are talking with Neil, but, anyway let me tell you: I like your website. Great Keith's resource around the net.
Keith is my thing of course! The best! Unique! Keith Richards! Hail to the king!
Cheers!
05-31-03 01:32 AM
J.J.Flash Damn, I don't know if I told this yet Neil, anyway, welcome to the best place all over the internet. The people here from every part of this planet, really, these guys and girls, they are the best. Have fun!
05-31-03 06:48 PM
Beatle Neil Thanks JJF!
I'm sure I will have fun here at Rocks Off...I like
it so much I've made it me homepage, just wish I'd
stumbled across the site sooner!
Liked your comments about Keef - nice one.
Someone told me there's a Stones tribute band
containing a certain 'Keith Wretched'....haha!
Dunno about this Newcastle-based 'Geordie Stones'
band with 'Bill Why-aye-man', though.
Amazing to think that when the line in "Stray Cat Blues" was written - 'I can see that you're 13 years old..' ...Mandy Smith weren't even born then!

Personally meself, I don't care if I never hear any of Jagger's solo stuff. But that's just me.

"Of course I don't know how much the bloody
tube fare costs - I don't have to" (Mick 1988)
06-03-03 07:48 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
Beatle Neil wrote:
Personally meself, I don't care if I never hear any of Jagger's solo stuff. But that's just me.

"Of course I don't know how much the bloody
tube fare costs - I don't have to" (Mick 1988)

You have got to listen to Goddess in the Doorway it's great I highly reccomend it. After a few listens you will like it!! Trust me!
06-04-03 04:02 PM
Beatle Neil Is it better than "Dirty work"?
If you reckon it is than I'll listen to it.
06-09-03 08:32 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
Beatle Neil wrote:
Is it better than "Dirty work"?
If you reckon it is than I'll listen to it.

No idea as i haven't got Dirty Work yet
06-11-03 07:34 PM
Beatle Neil Don't bother! seriously.........don't waste your money.
06-11-03 11:12 PM
MP Liverpool....some of me ancestors are from there....welcome
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003