ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Happy Father's Day to all the good rocking dads here!!!
Arthur and Ronnie Wood by Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Moonlight Mile (The C10 one) Return to archive
06-07-02 09:03 PM
Maxlugar Moonie,

Your posts have been unbelievable lately.

That post where you talk Alex into being a lawyer just pushed me over the edge. Beautiful!

So a special Coo goes out to you.

CoooOOOOOOooooo!

Moonie, are you definately coming to NYC and our wonderful Black Limousine? I hope so. The MSG show will be the highlight of our lives. The Rolling Stones are great.

Do you remember our little joke in CLEVELAND when I asked Marko if he wanted me to help him move his seat away from the fire? His seat was too close and I asked him if he would like if I helped him move it way. I asked a few times. He was kind of noncommital about it. Kinda like "nah". Then Joey asked him once and he was like "Ok". Then they moved it. I was kind of like "gee, wish I had thought of that" Then you said "See Max, he even stole that from you" Do you remember Moonie? That was one of the biggest belly laughs I had in the great state of CLEVELAND.

Thank you.

Please come to NYC in September.

Maxy!
06-08-02 07:57 AM
nanky looks to me like we will have a fairly good contingent of the C10 in NYC -- we haven't heard much from 2000 Man tho -- he has been remarkably quiet about his tour plans.

Oh and I have some potentially really bad news -- the trial, which is presently scheduled for July -- may get bumped to September. I am trying not to let it ruin my day because (1) not sure if it will happen; (2) if it does, not sure when in September; and (3) even if in late September, not sure whether I'll quit. So, it hasn't killed the buzz yet -- but it is not encouraging.

I need all of you to lite a small fire in your basement tonite -- drink some red wine -- give a little chant to the tour gods -- hell, if ya have a spare chicken around, please kill it and drain the blood out into the fire -- if I miss this tour I will just die.
06-08-02 08:14 AM
Cardinal Ximinez Well, for obvious reasons(Roseland), Moonie is my fave-o-rite person on this orb right now.

My fave-o-rite Moonieism from Cleveland was from Friday night....We were all, OK we were minus Maxy & Nanky, in my suite, watching...I think it was the Stones in Rio with special guest Bob Dylan...and Moonie was slamming brews and concentrating intensely on the TV. Then Marko stands up and gets right in Moonies line of sight. A millisecond later, Moonie goes "Hey Marko, move your Finnish ass!". It was hilarious...maybe you had to be there.

There were lots of great little moments like that in Cleveland....

I wish FFFCFM C10(Fleabit Francis Ford Coppola Fuckin' Monkey) would get that damn movie done already. It's been almost a year!
06-08-02 11:54 AM
marko yep,and it was my FINE finish ass....shite the movie?
Why its takin so long?FPM,get your camera out off your
American ass!
06-08-02 02:35 PM
Moonlight Mile Yeh, I remember that Maxy. I think it made Joey say "Huh?" (lol)

Hell Yes, I am so looking forward to NYC/MSG/LIM-O-IE and hooking up with my C10 bros and those others that will be there to worship with us. We are super fine!
06-09-02 05:34 PM
Joey "Then Joey asked him once and he was like "Ok". Then they moved it. I was kind of like "gee, wish I had thought of that" Then you said "See Max, he even stole that from you" Do you remember Moonie? That was one of the biggest belly laughs I had in the great state of CLEVELAND. "

You make young Joey say , HUH ????????????????

Bunny

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road