ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Happy Father's Day to all the good rocking dads here!!!
Arthur and Ronnie Wood by Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sigh... :) Return to archive
06-05-02 01:30 AM
MarthaMyDear Mick looks great in the header pic.... AMAZING arms and they're still like that... UGH!!! He's the shit!!!

*** Martha *** Sigh...
06-05-02 07:38 AM
Vacendak Greetings, M-m-m-m-m-artha! Y'know, I could almost hear you sigh. I see that your infatuation with Mick has continued unabated... 'course, I'd be shocked to learn otherwise. Welllll al right, now suppose ya just tell us, then.... if you were at an upcoming Stones show and, walkin' around a corner of the venue, lo and behold (Holy Hot Rocks, Batman!) you bumped into his holiness Jack Flash himself, just what would you say and/or do? I mean after the stifled little scream. (LOL) Just how would you handle this mortifyingly mesmerizin' Martha meets Mick moment? Just how would you become the spider that attracted Mick's fly? Omigawsh... and just how did it happen that I'm discussin'Mick's fly, anyhow? Rock Onnn....
06-05-02 10:21 AM
moy that's really a great photo, who's the guy in th back? jimmy miller or who? i don't think it's bill
06-05-02 11:53 AM
steel driving hammer Hey Moy is that Ronnie n' Bo show they did in Tokyo 93 out of print?

Tried at Amazon, CD Now etc and it's not even listed.

I bought it about 6 years ago at Best Buy of all places.
But lost it.
06-05-02 12:35 PM
moy hey steely that was a 180 degrees turn to my question but i found two "live at the ritz" cds here http://www6.gemm.com/c/search.pl?sid=10361713&key=9418&referred_by=ROCKSOFF&filt_skip=1&search_detailed=1&artist=Wood&title=Live+at+the+Ritz&media=ANY&a_country_radio=ANY&a_country=&price_radio=ANY&price=&gemm_guarantee=0&new_date_radio=ANY&new_date=&quant_on_hand=1&condition_media=ANY&label=&release_number=&produce_remix=&category=&seller=&source_item_ref=&a_refno=&Submit=SEARCH
06-05-02 01:15 PM
steel driving hammer Thanks Moy,

You did a good deed today and I wanna thank ye.

500% More Man.

06-05-02 02:00 PM
Tom That guy is Jimmy Miller
06-05-02 11:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes it's Jimmy Miller and btw, it was the last time that Brian recorded in a studio with the Rolling Stones.
06-05-02 11:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header, for me it's one of the best shots of the Beggars banquet sessions. It was taken the very last day, on June 10, 1968

Beggars Banquet's sessions - Olympic Sound Studios, London - 10th June 1968
No Expectations and Sympathy For The Devil
Dean Goodhill
06-05-02 11:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Since the last recording sessions for Beggars Banquet were held from June 4 to June 10, we started yesterday June 4 with a week of Beggars Banquet sessions headers. Hope you like them.
06-06-02 01:00 AM
MarthaMyDear Vacendak, I would probably say, "Hi!!!"... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P OH, I DON'T FRIGGIN' KNOW!!! JEZE!!! He WAS only a few feet away from me performing at the El Rey Theatre and I could barely contain myself... I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU HOW I'D ACT!!! USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!! lol.............................. :P :P :P:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: HE!!! HE!!! lol.............................. :P One thing is for sure, though... I'm wearing this costume (the one on the left) to the Halloween show at Staples Center and, obviously, it won't be hard to miss me!!! lol................ :P HE!!! HE!!! ;D Are you going to this show, oh silly Vacendak of the internet world?!?!?! TAKE CARE!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
06-06-02 11:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Martha, if you wanna have more luck, wear this!

Luciana did it and she has a baby Jagger!
06-07-02 09:56 PM
MarthaMyDear No. She's a ho. lol......................... :P :P :P I'm too tired... That's all I can type!!! lol......................... :P Oh, Gerardo... PLEASE move-on from that photo... She's old news... lol.......... :P Find a pic. of Sophie Dahl or Vanessa Neuman in bathing suits, etc.... Sheesh... Or NOT!!! lol........................ :P I want to see some hot MEN, MEN, MEN!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BEING ALIVE!!! lol................ :P And, I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO THE FRIGGIN' SHOWS!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*** Martha ***

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road