ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Happy Father's Day to all the good rocking dads here!!!
Arthur and Ronnie Wood by Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For JB Return to archive Page: 1 2
06-04-02 11:27 AM
Mikey Hey JB,

Just wondering.

How can such a successful lawyer find the time to post so much stuff. Is posting part of your $400/hr fee? Don't get me wrong, you add to the day's flavor with your nut-kicking, cash-dropping tales. Just had to ask.

By the by, any plans on coming out West for the shows, specifically SF? I'll buy you a drink.

Mikey
06-04-02 11:35 AM
jb Thank you for your polite post...As I told Nanker, I have my own practice and a P.C. on my desk with DSL connection, so it is fasr and easy to post..Also, if you noticed, I never post after 5:00 P.M. EST or on weekends, as I do a lot of dictating after the phones stop ringing during the week and I can blow out about 2 days work on a saturday or sunday...Also, here in Fla. I charge b/t 175-275 hr depending on type of case...We have so many lawyers down here that you have to watch your rates to be competitive. My cousin is a big-time defense atty. in Marin(?) county, Calif. and has invited me to stay with him if I come out for any shows...My big problems is going during the week kills 2-3 days and that's tuff in my profession...
06-04-02 12:08 PM
Mikey the SF shows are on a Friday and Sat. In fact, i have a "Gold Circle" Sat night ticket I will sell you, great seats, for cost.

Now you have no excuses.
06-04-02 12:59 PM
jb Will see what happens, but N.East is closer. Thanks and may god bless you and your family and keep you safe from evildoers.
06-04-02 01:42 PM
jb Joey, I hope you are not upset that I have made new friends..I am trying a nicer/gentler approach and I think that the people have changed their opinions of me-they like me, they really like me!!! Thanks Joey, Max, Nanker, Martha, Gypsy, MissU., Riffhard, etc,..you are the best group of people one could ever expect to meet on a Stones board....I need to be embraced right now JOey!!!
06-04-02 02:40 PM
Jaxx
quote:
jb wrote:
..I am trying a nicer/gentler approach and I think that the people have changed their opinions of me-they like me, they really like me!!!

no one can be more thrilled about this than me! i "knew" you had it in ya.

or have you been body snatched by sally fields?
06-04-02 04:02 PM
jb Thank you Jaxx...you seem like such a nice person...I hope we see here in S.Fla for the Oct. shows.
06-04-02 05:07 PM
Joey 'I need to be embraced right now JOey!!!'

I understand my brother !! Just promise me you will not use phrasing like " pale moonlight " or " cooing to the pale light "

Such phraseology is disheartening to say the least and disconcerting at best . One poster here , HE knows who he is , even went CoooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo .

Holy Sh## !!!!! After I read that , I just hung my head in shame and literally had to stop posting for two days .
06-04-02 05:27 PM
Jaxx [quote]jb wrote:
I hope we see here in S.Fla for the Oct. shows.

man, i wish i could. getting to NYC is going to be a miracle in itself for me even tho i got my money my tickets and all that shit. however, once a year i "slum" it in juno beach. just missed ya in late march! however, next year, we hook up, okay? nothing like heineys on the beach.

06-04-02 06:06 PM
Honky Tonk Man Oh this is all very nice Mr Lawyer, but you still attack me in your posts. I couldnt give a dmn what fucking show im going too, why do you? No one else goes on about it. I am willing to forget all this and start again. I like to think i get on with everyone at this board and Kenos board.

Freinds?

Alex
06-04-02 06:26 PM
Jaxx yes alex.

its important to me that everyone here gets along. most of us are adults. last week i urged everyone to show some diplomacy. flaming, spamming and flooding are not welcome here.

having known jb for quite some time i am enjoying his "new attitude" and i am hoping that you too will move forward and let bygones be bygones. while we piss anywhere, (heheheh)NOBODY wins a pissing contest especially if all that pissing is in the wind.

as i mentioned in an earlier thread a couple of weeks ago, i have tried to delete any outright nasty flames when i see them, regardless of who posts them. the unholy trinity who administers this board tries to give everyone a chance to get along. use of the ban button is reserved for desperate measures and when all attempts at diplomacy have failed.

remind yourself that this is only entertainment.
06-04-02 06:35 PM
Honky Tonk Man Oh i know Jaxx, im not doubting that JB isnt a decent guy, im sure he is. And it is important that we all try to get along, regardless of whether we are going to certain shows. I want to let bygons be bygons with Jb.

Alex
06-04-02 06:52 PM
Jaxx excellent! on with the show, good health to you!
06-04-02 08:06 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
while we piss anywhere, (heheheh)NOBODY wins a pissing contest especially if all that pissing is in the wind.

Awww..... the obscenity of that miraculous frendship imagery has warmed the cockles of my wretched heart.
06-04-02 08:32 PM
Miss U. JB, that was very sweet....do you look handsome in a Nazi uniform with a French girl at your knee...?

Peace.
06-05-02 12:01 AM
gypsy >>JB, that was very sweet....do you look handsome in a Nazi uniform with a French girl at your knee...?<<

That is just really disgusting and pathetic!
06-05-02 03:22 PM
Miss U. Sarcasm.
No sense of humor??
06-05-02 03:31 PM
jb Please except my apologies Honky Tonk Man-enjoy your show at Giant Stadium.
06-05-02 05:43 PM
Honky Tonk Man Oh thats okay JB!!, as long as i see this friggin' band, thats all that matters!!
06-06-02 11:50 AM
Miss U. I was just teasing JB in reference to some comments he made earlier. All is forgiven.
No hard feelings.
06-06-02 02:05 PM
jb I want to again apologize to anyone I offended...I realize that many will not except , but as a sinner, I must seek salvation and atone for my sins. I realized I had gone to far when an idividual wanted to cause me physical harm..I will pray for forgiveness and may Christ have pity on my wretched soul...
06-06-02 03:22 PM
gypsy I see right through you, JB! I'm not buying what you're selling!
06-06-02 03:39 PM
Joey 'I see right through you, JB! I'm not buying what you're selling!'

Hey Gypsy , I'll Buy !!!!!

Hell , I will buy anything .....don't believe me ????

Watch this ????

Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

" Bunny Joey '

The Joey

06-06-02 07:26 PM
Jaxx while jb may be over dramatic, i want to think that this is a sincere attempt at a "feel the love" moment. i want to enjoy this positive synergy for awhile.....
06-07-02 09:52 AM
jb Thank you Jaxx...I do not understand why some people cannot forgive...While my posts were rude, it was not like a committed some terrible act...I shall take the higher road for now...May god have pity upon the person who posts as Gypsy as he/she? has a deep seated hate within that must be extinguished with the flames of love...
JOey....thank you again for showing me the way..your prays and inspirational e-mails have changed me forever..And as you said, god loves everyone-even someone like me who had turned his back on religion..you have shown me the light and I love you for this!
06-07-02 10:16 AM
nankerphelge Oh evil demons of the rude lawyer COME OUT

BE HEALED my son.

Nothing like a little Joey Evangelism to clear ya out eh jb?
06-07-02 10:23 AM
jb Yes, my Esq. brother..Joey's love and concern saved me from what otherwise may have been a shallow, materialistic, and ungodly life....I have pledged to donate 10% of my salary to the Church and donate as much pro bono work to young christain boys as I can ...thank you Nanker for your support in this difficult time!
06-07-02 10:26 AM
glencar Does JB = Josh Esq?
06-07-02 10:28 AM
Joey "Much pro bono work to young christain boys as I can "

You make young little Christian Joey all giddy , wet and moist .

I quiver in anticipation ...........

Hill Country Joey

06-07-02 10:30 AM
Maxlugar "Joey's love and concern saved me from what otherwise may have been a shallow, materialistic, and ungodly life..."

What? You're not a scumy, ambulance chasing liberal anymore?

Ma-ma YEAH!

Ma-ma YEAH!

Ma-ma MAXY!

Welcome home prick!

Page: 1 2

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road