ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt 13th June 2007
© Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paris Back to Court ..... ( Stones content ) Return to archive
8th June 2007 11:58 AM
Joey

http://www.foxnews.com/

My Poor Lil' lambie .........

...HEART JUST ..........:

|
|
|
v

...YOU ARE ALMOST THERE .....

|
|
|
v

YES , THAT IS CORRECT !

......Aches !

Stones Content :

8th June 2007 12:03 PM
Saint Sway Jo Jo

I thought we had moved on to bigger and better skanks like Tara?

maybe we should start a Free Lindsey thread?
8th June 2007 12:12 PM
Jeep

[Edited by Jeep]
8th June 2007 12:15 PM
Jeep
8th June 2007 12:20 PM
voodoopug I only hope her rash has improved!!!
8th June 2007 01:31 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Rash? I thought they said she was becoming suicidal. At any rate I thought she had a bit more spunk than that. I guess I was wrong.
8th June 2007 01:35 PM
pdog I hope she kills herself over her incarcirated yeast infection.
8th June 2007 01:38 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
I hope she kills herself over her incarcirated yeast infection.

You shall NOT be greeted this fall :

|
|
V

www.thepolicetour.com

8th June 2007 01:42 PM
pdog Tommy Chong is on TV talking about a Republican conspiracy regarding Paris...
This is like when Buckwheat got shot in the 80's...
anyone else throwing shit at the TV, and laughing at the idiot, moron Paris supporters?

Shawskank Redemption!
Die skank die!
8th June 2007 01:45 PM
Nellcote Susan Filan on PMSNBC just said "pissing contest" on air, not bleeped.
Is this allowed?
Hasn't someone's rights just been violated?
Where's Al Sharpton where you need him?
8th June 2007 01:47 PM
pdog
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Susan Filan on PMSNBC just said "pissing contest" on air, not bleeped.
Is this allowed?
Hasn't someone's rights just been violated?
Where's Al Sharpton where you need him?

As a profesional pisser, I'm very hurt... Who will protect the poor microphones hurt in the crush to cop car carrying the hancuffed venerial disease, the life support system for a yeast infection, the rich brat skank who drives drunk... Oh the humanity!
8th June 2007 01:51 PM
pdog Despite her family's money, her family's lawyers, and her fellatio skills, Paris Hilton is going back to the slam. Our own Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, Chief of our National Affairs Desk and a veteran of many corruption scandals, reports.

"The scum always rises."

-Richard M. Nixon

Paris Hilton lay on her steel bed, quivering and shivering. She had the shakes, bad. Her herpes had erupted in a bad, pestilent rash all over her thighs. Her withdrawal symptoms were bad and getting worse. She recognized the feeling. Bad flu symptoms and the herpes eruption. She knew that soon the bile would begin to rise. She thought she saw flying wombats coming at her from the window on the door of her cell.

Nice thoughts, nice thoughts. She tried to concentrate. A big, fat turgid penis entering her valtrex vagina. Fat cocaine rails lining the top of the steel toilet in her cell. Paul Allen floating her a thousand dollar bill for a blowjob.

It wasnt't working. Her thighs itched uncontrollably. She'd scratched the herpes eruptions until they bled, and still the damn things itched. She's ducked off everyone from the arresting officer to the guards to the trusty, and nothing had worked. Daddy had to come through this time.

"Behind every great fortune lies crime."

-Voltaire

Rick Hilton paced his family room, impatiently. He knew there had to be a way to spring Paris. He just hadn't thought of it yet. Kathy had sucked him off three times that morning, and yet no inspiration. He was stupid, but he knew how money worked. There was always someone to bribe to get what you wanted. It was, he thought, the American way.

He grew angry when he thought of Howard Weitzman. Asshole was supposed to be the best connected lawyer in LA, he thought, and all I got for his 250K fee was a limo ride to court. Bastard didn't even know how to bribe someone in the DMV so that Paris could keep her license after her DUI. It's all his thought, Rick thought. Goddamn Jew lawyer. Maybe the new Jew lawyer will come through, mused Rick.

The phone rang. Rick answered it. Answered prayers. The deal would go down tonight. He had the cash for the Sheriff. Paris knew what she had to do.

"I only get my rocks off when I'm dreaming..."

Jagger/Richards

Lee Baca, LA County Sheriff, slapped some Old Spice on his testicles. He thought he was dreaming. Yesterday, he was a middle aged lump taking bribes to take care of traffic tickets in order to fund his divorce and gambling debts. Tonight, he was going to take in a hundred grand in cash. And Paris Hilton was going to suck his cock. He wanted his testicles to smell nice for her. He slapped some more Old Spice on his balls.

He put on his trousers and started out the door. Suddenly, he stopped. Cunt has herpes, he thought. Better bring a condom. Looking into his wallet, he realized that his wallet condom had been in there so long that it had left a ring on the outside of his wallet. Got to stop at a convenience store to get a rubber, he thought.

"To live like an outlaw, you have to be honest."

-Unknown outlaw biker

Rocky Delgadillo, LA City Attorney, put the phone down, and smacked his lips. Baca was going to spring Paris Hilton, he thought, and the dumbass wasn't going to share the love. He smiled. I'm gonna fuck him up bad, he thought. He picked up the telephone and called Judge Sauer.

"I shot the sheriff..."

Bob Marley

Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer slammed the phone down. Goddamn it, he screamed. He kicked the wall. He was sick of this shit. Everytime some celebrity punk got caught driving drunk, he tried to punish him as if he was Mr. John Q. Public. And every goddamn time he did, that fucking sheriff took a bribe and let the celebrity go. And the asshole never spread the wealth, either.

This time was going to be different, Sauer thought. Delgadillo was a shitty lawyer, but he was fucking ambitious. Since he was a shitty lawyer, Sauer was going to have to write the papers that Deladillo had to file with his court as soon as possible after Paris Hilton was sprung. But Delgadillo is a sneaky shit, thought Sauer. And all he has to do is file them. Sauer smiled. This time, I'm going to fuck Baca up.

"C'mon, Sweet Virginia,
Got to scrape that shit up off your shoes"

Jagger/Richards

Home, sweet, home, thought Paris. She knelt down before Sheriff Leroy Baca, unzipped his polyester pants,and pulled out his turgid, but small, penis. Ugh, Paris thought as she licked the head of Sheriff Leroy Baca's cock. Old Spice. I can't believe this lameo put Old Spice on his cock. I haven't seen that since I was fucking guys in a West Hollywood apartment for one Benjamin Franklin. She giggled.

Paris engulfed the Sheriff's turgid, yet small, cock and he gagged. Damn, he thought. So this is a celebrity blowjob. Feels damn good. Then he blew penis snot all over Paris's tonsils.

Thank God, thought Paris. She gulped the Sheriff's sperm down, and quickly tucked his nasty little penis back in his pants.

"Breaking rocks in the hot sun
I fought the law and the law won"

Eddie Cochran

"Whatdoyamean, she has to go back to court?" Rick Hilton thundered into the telephone receiver. "What about my hundred grand? What about Paris sucking his cock?"

Rick slammed the telephone receiver down and looked down at his wife, Kathy, who was naked and kneeling before him, Rick's cum splattered all over her face. "Goddamn it," he told Kathy. "Fucking Jew lawyer. We paid off the wrong guy!"

"I bet there´s rich folks eating in a fancy dining car
they´re probably drinkin´ coffee and smoking big cigars.
Well I know I had it coming, I know I can´t be free
but those people keep a movin´
and that´s what tortures me..."

Johnny Cash

Judge Sauer was pissed. "Where is that sleazy cunt?" he roared from the bench.

Sheriff Baca timidly said "I told Paris she could phone in. She, you know, has all that press, you know, in front of her mansion. I could barely get out of there last night without being seen - oops."

Judge Sauer turned bright read. "Get that cunt in here NOW or I will send you to jail for so long that your asshole will be as big as a European train tunnel when the homeboys get through with it," he screamed as Sheriff Baca pissed himself.

"Hang down your head, Tom Dooley
Hang down your head and cry
Hang down your head, Tom Dooley
Poor boy gonna die."

-Traditional folk song

Judge Sauer stared at Paris Hilton as she stood before him in his court. Stupid cunt, he thought. I'm going to mow you down like a rabbit on a freeway during rush hour.

"Order, order," he said, banging his gavel. "I suppose you think I should let you remain free and under under house arrest?" He smiled as Paris erupted in a small cry and started sobbingly. "Trust me, bubelah, that will happen on a cold day in hell," he whispered. Paris started wailing out loud. What a stupid cunt, he thought. Who in earth would want to fuck this bitch? She's got man hands, a wonky eye, and a Valtrex vagina.

He looked directly at Sheriff Baca. "Hope you caught herpes from this slut last night," he leered. "if not, you're going to catch it where you're going. I find you contemptible and in contempt of court, and I order the Los Angeles District Attorney to investigate you for bribery. Something's rotten in Los Angeles, and we're going to pour sunlight on the scum and let it die." A large pool of urine formed at Sheriff Baca's feet.
8th June 2007 02:47 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Goddammit! First they dis drunks and now they attack Paris Hilton. Isn't there any chivalry anymore?

Paris....you just ride with me.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
8th June 2007 02:50 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Goddammit! First they dis drunks and now they attack Paris Hilton. Isn't there any chivalry anymore?

Paris....you just ride with me.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

She'll suck you for a ride!
8th June 2007 02:52 PM
Joey " Paris....you just ride with me. "

Jacky Hilton ! ™

8th June 2007 02:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

8th June 2007 03:24 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Paris....you just ride with me. "
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8th June 2007 03:35 PM
voodoopug

For my baby Joey
8th June 2007 03:41 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

For my baby Joey

Coming down off coke and realizing Daddy's money is useless.
8th June 2007 03:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Coming down off coke and realizing Daddy's money is useless.

She surely did not "dress" for the occassion. The real way for her to show this doesnt faze her would have been to wear a short skirt (see: Joey circa 1995) and flash the pee pee upon exiting the squad car!
8th June 2007 03:55 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

She surely did not "dress" for the occassion. The real way for her to show this doesnt faze her would have been to wear a short skirt (see: Joey circa 1995) and flash the pee pee upon exiting the squad car!

You're forgetting the real reason she got out, knowing she would be sent back!
Another body cavity search.
Never underestimate the skank...
8th June 2007 03:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

You're forgetting the real reason she got out, knowing she would be sent back!
Never underestimate the skank...

"Bring the thick gloves Ronnie!!"

Best Cavity Search thread ever!
8th June 2007 04:44 PM
Joey " ... knowing she would be sent back!
Never underestimate the skank..."

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)