ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt 13th June 2007
© Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PARIS IS FREE !!!!! .... ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
7th June 2007 03:43 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
She needs to killed by being force fed county jail fesces.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
7th June 2007 03:49 PM
pdog If you are born loaded, you can drive loaded....
7th June 2007 04:01 PM
Joey " If you are born loaded, you can drive loaded...."

7th June 2007 04:04 PM
pdog Law enforcement should go into her house first thing tomorrow, after her party tonight, drug test and violate her when her pee is dirty, and not just yeast infection dirty... Then kill her.
7th June 2007 04:20 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:
Law enforcement should go into her house first thing tomorrow, after her party tonight, drug test and violate her when her pee is dirty, and not just yeast infection dirty... Then kill her.

420 party time
7th June 2007 04:23 PM
pdog
quote:
mojoman wrote:

420 party time

7th June 2007 04:42 PM
Saint Sway where's Tampa???

should we start a "Bring Back Tampabay Stone Appreciation Thread"

7th June 2007 04:48 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
Law enforcement should go into her house first thing tomorrow, after her party tonight, drug test and violate her when her pee is dirty, and not just yeast infection dirty... Then kill her.

I sensing tension in your postings .
7th June 2007 04:50 PM
mojoman
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
where's Tampa???

should we start a "Bring Back Tampabay Stone Appreciation Thread"

I like big butts and I can not lie
7th June 2007 04:52 PM
Joey
7th June 2007 05:08 PM
gimmekeef Lets all chip in and get pdog some help..boys hurtin....
7th June 2007 05:17 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Lets all chip in and get pdog some help..boys hurtin....

Can I do anything I want with the money?
7th June 2007 05:19 PM
gimmekeef Sure..why not?......Right now we're up to $0.27.....but the big west coast money should flood in soon......Paris is under your skin huh?....
7th June 2007 05:24 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Sure..why not?......Right now we're up to $0.27.....but the big west coast money should flood in soon......Paris is under your skin huh?....

She is just a few notches below Keef on my shit list!
7th June 2007 05:49 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

Can I do anything I want with the money?

[Edited by Joey]
7th June 2007 05:55 PM
pdog he's all your Gimmekeef...
7th June 2007 05:56 PM
Joey " he's all your Gimmekeef..."

7th June 2007 08:24 PM
fireontheplatter it is so not right she was set 'free'... that is so bullshit..she should have done her 23-25 days.
7th June 2007 08:49 PM
pdog Has anyone seen O.J.?
7th June 2007 08:57 PM
Nellcote Tragedy TV says Paris is heading back to the big house...
Three hots & a cot it is!!
7th June 2007 09:12 PM
sirmoonie A just result since she should have never fucking been in jail in the first place. If driving on a suspended license is 45 days in county - hell, if its even a weekend in county - then jaywalking is too, public urination is one year, and stealing hootch from 7-11 is ten hard in Folsom. A miscarriage of justice fucks us all over. The only reason that woman got 45 days is because the slimy LA prosecutor and piss ass traffic court wanna-be judge wanted their names in the paper along side hers.

I hope she throws a booze and coke bash downtown and trashes an entire floor of the Hyatt, Keith Moon style.
7th June 2007 09:30 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
A just result since she should have never fucking been in jail in the first place. If driving on a suspended license is 45 days in county - hell, if its even a weekend in county - then jaywalking is too, public urination is one year, and stealing hootch from 7-11 is ten hard in Folsom. A miscarriage of justice fucks us all over. The only reason that woman got 45 days is because the slimy LA prosecutor and piss ass traffic court wanna-be judge wanted their names in the paper along side hers.

I hope she throws a booze and coke bash downtown and trashes an entire floor of the Hyatt, Keith Moon style.

She got a DUI, and drove after the conviction, twice. In Calif. you go to jail for that. It's mandatory btw. Why should she not go when anyone else would? She ever disrespected the court showing up late... Fuck her... And fuck her rich elitist attitude.
Die Paris, Die! Kill yourself... I will laugh and throw a party!
7th June 2007 10:14 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

Make sure you invite Robert Downey Jr.! Boy did his time like a west coast man (with a yoga mat).
7th June 2007 10:21 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Make sure you invite Robert Downey Jr.! Boy did his time like a west coast man (with a yoga mat).

He's a guy that fucked up the right way!
7th June 2007 10:33 PM
LadyJane She might be going back to jail!!!

lmao.

What a friggin fiasco.
More bling for the Skank in the end.
Paris wins the Attention Game.
That's hot.

LJ.
7th June 2007 10:48 PM
pdog The thought of her sitting in jail and crying her eyes out made me feel really good inside... I hope she goes back, just the thought of her getting a taste of escape, and then being smacked hard and brought of her elitist perch, warms me inside... I hate her that much!
Whoever got let out of jail b/c they were crying and had a rash... BUT!!! This is Calif. a state where people argued lethal injection is to harsh, the needle might sting going in... Whatever!!!
Driving drunk ain't fucking cool... One thing I've always like about Calif. is they don't fuck around with the DUI laws, until now!
Paris, you want to stay out of jail? Kill yourself, threaten suicide, then cut yourself to show it isn't fake, take a bunch of pills and make a noose... DO IT!!!
Die, Skank, Die!!!
[Edited by pdog]
7th June 2007 10:50 PM
MrPleasant
7th June 2007 11:03 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

She got a DUI, and drove after the conviction, twice. In Calif. you go to jail for that. It's mandatory btw. Why should she not go when anyone else would? She ever disrespected the court showing up late... Fuck her... And fuck her rich elitist attitude.

Wrong on the jail time. Wrong. As in not correct. If everyone busted driving with a suspended license did 45 days or even two days, California would have more jails than In n' Outs.

And she wasn't late - thats what the elite liberal media WANTS you to think. Those traffic court deals are "cattle calls" - they tell everyone to show up at 9am and then start moving through whowever shows up. If they get to your name and you aren't there, they shuffle you to the bottom of the deck, and take the next person.

Why do you want her to die? She's hot and she gets high? Not her fault she's rich and famous. Rich is her parent's fault, famous is the fault of American's unending supply of idiots. See, e.g., double election of George Walker Bush III.
7th June 2007 11:21 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Wrong on the jail time. Wrong. As in not correct. If everyone busted driving with a suspended license did 45 days or even two days, California would have more jails than In n' Outs.

And she wasn't late - thats what the elite liberal media WANTS you to think. Those traffic court deals are "cattle calls" - they tell everyone to show up at 9am and then start moving through whowever shows up. If they get to your name and you aren't there, they shuffle you to the bottom of the deck, and take the next person.

Why do you want her to die? She's hot and she gets high? Not her fault she's rich and famous. Rich is her parent's fault, famous is the fault of American's unending supply of idiots. See, e.g., double election of George Walker Bush III.

Suspended for a DUI, felony, suspended driving is a not a felony unless you have a prior. A petty crime is a felony if you have a prior felony conviction. I'm not even a lawyer and I know this. Felony! Jail time! 2nd suspended while driving, she blew it. If she can't do a piss ass 20 days, then fuck her, and fuck everyone. That ain't shit, especially since she is under protection, so she already had preferential treatment.
I hate her not for her wealth or looks. although I don't think she is good looking. I hate her b/c she wants to be famous, and has no talent except exploiting herself, and her attitude of I'm better than everyone, I can do what I want makes me sick. I do blame her parents. I know Trump is a good father, who is rich, b/c his kid isn't a fucktard skank.
Paris is a young modern day version of our current president. Born loaded, drove loaded, stupid and started life out on third base and thinks they hit a triple... I hope they both die soon!
I know lots of pretty girls who get high, They are called crack whores...
[Edited by pdog]
8th June 2007 09:37 AM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

SirMoonie ..................................

You are much loved by Joey !

'kins , Est. 1999
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)