ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt 13th June 2007
© Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Opening Night , Tour 2009 Return to archive
7th June 2007 07:48 AM
Jumacfly Set list:

Satisfaction
IORR
HTW
Brown sugar

transfer to the W Stage (as Wheelchair) 10mn

Happy

Back to main Stage:

Miss You
you can t always get....
Gimme shelter
Start me up
JJF

Encore:

Sympathy for the devil ( P Diddy Remix )

total: 1h and 20 minutes

Review:

Whoo, the Stones are back baby!!

The rendition of 40 Licks in a slipcase version with a tongue poster and the unreleased gem "Well Well" is the occasion for an original and brand new tour called 40 licks 2 tour!

For this tour they had the great idea to replace Charlie by a beat box, and it was great!
No bass on this tour, Chuck now can play 5 instruments and then increase the benefits of Mick.
Sound was loud, you could hear perfectly Blondie and Mick on guitar!
Nice Blondie solo on Satisfaction!!

Keith was playing nice licks on his wheelchair,despite his 3 fingers missing!
But the doctor cut his sound just after HTW (and a brilliant Chuck solo) to take him backstage to give him pills and change the perfusion.
He came back with his brand new playschool tuned pink guitar with no strings.

Funny was also the race on wheelchair by Keith and Ronnie,their doctors were nuts and couldn t follow them as they were on the highest speed!
He was back for a great karaoké version of Happy, where Bernard was very loud in the mix, and the 12 horns section guys shined on the chorus -Tim Ries was the major disapoinment of the night, only waving and smiling to the crowd

Miss you was the surprise of the night, we haven t heard this one on stage since....3 years!
Nice 20 seconds solo from Ronnie, who was finally there too after 2 years on rehab.
He went back to the clinic just after the song.

Lisa sang alone during "Shelter" while Mick was on toilets (the diapers didn't look that solid from my row)

Highlight was a surprising version of Sympathy: A digital loops did the rythm during 5 minutes and Mick was alone on stage with Chuck who did all the solos...
then the intros...Bernard did that perfectly!

In conclusion what a night!
the 7000 fans were very satisfied,there were a lot of empty seats to sleep during the W stage transfer and for 300 euros I can tell you the Stones are not finished!
[Edited by Jumacfly]
[Edited by Jumacfly]
7th June 2007 08:38 AM
fanfucker
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Set list:

Satisfaction
IORR
HTW
Brown sugar

Happy

Back to main Stage:

Miss You
you can t always get....
Gimme shelter
Start me up

Encore:

total: 1h and 20 minutes

Review:

Whoo, the Stones are back baby!!

The rendition of 40 Licks in a slipcase version with a tongue poster and the unreleased gem "Well Well" is the occasion for an original and brand new tour called 40 licks 2 tour!

For this tour they had the great idea to replace Charlie by a beat box, and it was great!
No bass on this tour, Chuck now can play 5 instruments and then increase the benefits of Mick.
Sound was loud, you could hear perfectly Blondie and Mick on guitar!
Nice Blondie solo on Satisfaction!!

Keith was playing nice licks on his wheelchair,despite his 3 fingers missing!
But the doctor cut his sound just after HTW (and a brilliant Chuck solo) to take him backstage to give him pills and change the perfusion.
He came back with his brand new playschool tuned pink guitar with no strings.

Funny was also the race on wheelchair by Keith and Ronnie,their doctors were nuts and couldn t follow them as they were on the highest speed!
He was back for a great karaoké version of Happy, where Bernard was very loud in the mix, and the 12 horns section guys shined on the chorus -Tim Ries was the major disapoinment of the night, only waving and smiling to the crowd

Miss you was the surprise of the night, we haven t heard this one on stage since....3 years!
Nice 20 seconds solo from Ronnie, who was finally there too after 2 years on rehab.
He went back to the clinic just after the song.

Lisa sang alone during "Shelter" while Mick was on toilets (the diapers didn't look that solid from my row)

Highlight was a surprising version of Sympathy: A digital loops did the rythm during 5 minutes and Mick was alone on stage with Chuck who did all the solos...
then the intros...Bernard did that perfectly!

In conclusion what a night!
the 7000 fans were very satisfied,there were a lot of empty seats to sleep during the W stage transfer and for 300 euros I can tell you the Stones are not finished!
[Edited by Jumacfly]

yes, yes!
and don't forget JJF - in wheelchair, it's the top of ironic rock'n'roll
don't bury them too fast.
7th June 2007 08:46 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
fanfucker wrote:

yes, yes!
and don't forget JJF - in wheelchair, it's the top of ironic rock'n'roll
don't bury them too fast.

Done!
7th June 2007 08:49 AM
EELPIE LMAO
very good and a sign of things ta come
7th June 2007 09:00 AM
egon i don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Or shit my pants.
7th June 2007 10:28 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
i don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Or shit my pants.

drinking more can be the solution buddy
7th June 2007 10:52 AM
fanfucker
quote:
egon wrote:
i don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Or shit my pants.

so, now you know the big fear
to be or not to be, like said another British rocker.
7th June 2007 01:13 PM
gimmekeef When is the fanclub presale?....I'm all in......
7th June 2007 01:36 PM
mojoman
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
When is the fanclub presale?....I'm all in......

golden years circle seats for legacy holders starting at 2000 dollars preshow party includes metamucil(see JB), geritol and gayben rubdown, first class ambulatory ride and laminated handicap badge...
7th June 2007 01:40 PM
polytoxic [quote]Jumacfly wrote:
Set list:

Satisfaction
IORR
HTW
Brown sugar

Happy

Back to main Stage:

Miss You
you can t always get....
Gimme shelter
Start me up
JJF

Encore:

What????? No "Don't Stop"! I want my money back.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)