ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt 13th June 2007
© Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick clip from "Fitzcarraldo" outtakes Return to archive
6th June 2007 07:42 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Cucho Peñaloza from http://www.rocksoff.org/foro

6th June 2007 07:43 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This one with subtitles

6th June 2007 07:57 AM
Gazza Mick doesnt actually appear in 'Fitzcarraldo' as the filming overran and he had to leave the production to finish 'Tattoo You' in time for the US tour that year. His part was written out and he wasnt replaced.

Cant view the clip you've posted as I'm at work, but if its the one I'm thinking of (he's acting opposite Jason Robards and playing Fitzcarraldo's somewhat 'slow' brother Wilbur), it's an outtake which is included in the excellent documentary about the project called "Burden of Dreams"
6th June 2007 08:15 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Of course is the outtake, later released on "Burden of Dreams" and it's just a minute and some additional seconds
6th June 2007 08:49 AM
GotToRollMe I always loved those clips from "Burden of Dreams." Thanks Voodoo!
6th June 2007 12:19 PM
MrPleasant I just saw Incident At Loch Ness. Nice "mockumentary". I'm not a big fan of Herzog, but he has remained a humble, lucid, down to earth, human being, who just happened to be a filmmaker.
6th June 2007 05:40 PM
The Wick Mick is just embarrasing as an actor. He is only half decent in Elysian Fields, but that's only comparing him with his previous shockers.
7th June 2007 02:42 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
The Wick wrote:
Mick is just embarrasing as an actor. He is only half decent in Elysian Fields, but that's only comparing him with his previous shockers.

Was this "Mick" in Field Of Dreams? I'm just asking, because that's The Edge's favorite movie from all freackin' time! He begs me like crazy to munch on to some pop corn, to put on our baseball team uniforms, and to watch with glee, in front of the T.V., as Kevin Costner (sort of) coaches a baseball team made out of ghosts, which happened to play their games in a field of corn! It was the greatest corn ever!

[Edited by The Edge]
[Edited by BONOISLOVE]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)