ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt 13th June 2007
© Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Werchter Park, Werchter 5th June 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews - Part 1 of 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
5th June 2007 05:30 PM
_Boomy_ Where's a picture of the engine of this band?

Charlie needs to be photographed, damn it!
5th June 2007 05:31 PM
TomL London, no I know what your getting in London. lmftbao......I hope you do get it, it will save all those other saps from hearing it. I sniffed Paris' thong tonight and was thinking of you.

xoxocc
5th June 2007 05:32 PM
Gazza
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
I only wish (and this is NOT a complaint) that Keith was a little bolder in mixing his set up. Come on baby, just one song that hasn't been played in the last four tours or so...!

But as said, it's just a little wish, that's all. I'm as happy as can be either way
[Edited by FotiniD]

he's a bit limited in terms of Stones songs from what he CAN play though. The only songs he still hasnt done that have been done on the last 3 tours are Sleep Tonight, Too Rude and Comin' Down Again. Oh, and Losing My Touch.

Wanna Hold You wasnt done too often in the US last year (if at all), was it? He's rehearsed quite a few - maybe we'll get a return to the days of 1999 and 2003 and he'll mix them around from night to night
Bitch They all look FANTASTIC!! Close together on the stage, a very tight band!! Way to go Rolling Stones!!!
FotiniD
5th June 2007 05:33 PM
FotiniD
quote:
Gazza wrote:

he's a bit limited in terms of Stones songs from what he CAN play though. The only songs he still hasnt done that have been done on the last 3 tours are Sleep Tonight, Too Rude and Comin' Down Again. Oh, and Losing My Touch.

Wanna Hold You wasnt done too often in the US last year (if at all), was it? He's rehearsed quite a few - maybe we'll get a return to the days of 1999 and 2003 and he'll mix them around from night to night

Well, true enough. But yeah, mixing them up from gig to gig would be good.
5th June 2007 05:35 PM
angee I don't think Keith did Wanna Hold You at all in the States, no.

(Thanks for the set list as it happens!)
5th June 2007 05:35 PM
G. The Cock
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Well, true enough. But yeah, mixing them up from gig to gig would be good.

Little T+A and You Got The Silver in Nijmegen and I'm gonna die!!!
5th June 2007 05:36 PM
Gazza
quote:
G. The Cock wrote:

Little T+A and You Got The Silver in Nijmegen and I'm gonna die!!!

As youre texting in the setlist that evening, please leave it until after the encore! Thanks!
5th June 2007 05:37 PM
maumau the fact that keith does not do his songs on dw is telling, dont know exactly what but...
5th June 2007 05:38 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Gazza wrote:

what about the 4 Flicks Documented 'How Can I Stop'?, I would have expected this maybe, but Gazza i'm nearly completely sure Wanna Hold You hasn't been played since US 97'
5th June 2007 05:38 PM
FotiniD
5th June 2007 05:39 PM
maumau again, i'm smelling something sixtiesish
5th June 2007 05:39 PM
FotiniD
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

what about the 4 Flicks Documented 'How Can I Stop'?, I would have expected this maybe, but Gazza i'm nearly completely sure Wanna Hold You hasn't been played since US 97'

Wanna Hold You was played in Europe '98 though.
5th June 2007 05:40 PM
G. The Cock
quote:
Gazza wrote:

As youre texting in the setlist that evening, please leave it until after the encore! Thanks!

Ok, promised, but after the encore I guess I'll have to join Davy Jones on the Flying Dutchman if Keef does it this way...

;-)
Limbostone I suspect MrJimmy is at the b-stage getting carried away?

Oh well, for this time we'll let him get away with it.
Flairville I don't know how to paste pictures, forgive me, but look at the bottom right of the picture of the crowd, that little kid is loving it!
speedfreakjive
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

ok, I stand corrected
5th June 2007 05:41 PM
FotiniD
5th June 2007 05:42 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Limbostone wrote:
I suspect MrJimmy is at the b-stage getting carried away?

Oh well, for this time we'll let him get away with it.

Or perhaps a 20 minute version of Slipping Away.

LJ.
5th June 2007 05:42 PM
FotiniD Another pic - don't you just love it when they fill the net like that? - with a little look on Charlie

5th June 2007 05:43 PM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Ronnie looks older...I mean adult looking older in a good way! I wanna date him. LOL

I love this!!!!!!!

Melting too!
5th June 2007 05:44 PM
maumau classic charlie pose
5th June 2007 05:45 PM
Gazza
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Last played on the final 1998 show in Istanbul
5th June 2007 05:46 PM
Martha
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Another pic - don't you just love it when they fill the net like that? - with a little look on Charlie

Does Charlie have matching red socks on?????

I'm GIDDY!!!!

GREAT SHOTS!!
5th June 2007 05:46 PM
FotiniD Oh man, I have to log off

Goodnight you guys, have a GREAT time! I'm so glad we have another tour just starting and so many nights to spend like this one

That was a fantastic start.
5th June 2007 05:47 PM
Gazza 13. Its Only Rock n Roll (to b stage)

14. Its all Over Now
15. Satisfaction
16. Honky Tonk Women (back to main stage)

sorry for delay. First couple of texts didnt come through
5th June 2007 05:47 PM
maumau please someone post immediately this 30mins version of slipping away
i want to meet buddha at the end of it
5th June 2007 05:48 PM
open-g
quote:
maumau wrote:
again, i'm smelling something sixtiesish

maybe change socks?
5th June 2007 05:48 PM
LadyJane
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Oh man, I have to log off

Goodnight you guys, have a GREAT time! I'm so glad we have another tour just starting and so many nights to spend like this one

That was a fantastic start.

Bye, sweetie!!

Sitting here with friends has become almost as nice as attending the show.

If you can't be at the venue...

LJ.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)