ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt 13th June 2007
© Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Werchter Park, Werchter 5th June 2007 - Setlist, Photos & Reviews - Part 1 of 2 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
5th June 2007 02:19 PM
Gazza Final confirmed setlist

1. Start Me Up
2. Shattered
3. Rough Justice
4. Rocks Off
5. Heartbreaker
6. Some Girls
7. Waiting On A Friend
8. Can't you Hear Me Knockin'?
9. Tumbling Dice
10. I'll Go Crazy

intros
11. Wanna Hold You
12. Slipping Away

13. It's Only Rock 'n Roll (to b-stage)
14. It's All Over Now
15. Satisfaction
16. Honky tonk Women (back to main stage)

17. Paint It Black
18. Jumpin' Jack Flash
19. Brown Sugar

Encore :
20. Sympathy For The Devil

Text updates with thanks to Mr Jimmy

Photo by Yves Herman/Reuters

Stones are back, you bastards!

[Edited by Gazza]
5th June 2007 02:24 PM
speedfreakjive well, it kicks off here!!!! LIND #6??
5th June 2007 02:26 PM
GotToRollMe EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
5th June 2007 02:27 PM
LadyJane MAJOR TINGLE

I am so excited I am typing this with Joey's penis.

LJ.
5th June 2007 02:28 PM
PartyDoll MEG I wish LIND would make the setlist..
I wish a lot of things....
5th June 2007 02:34 PM
Martha I have officially PUKED!

:-)

It's however........Good Anxiety!!!!!

xxxxoooo,
MM
5th June 2007 02:36 PM
barking paul Sunset not till 21.49 so at least another hour before showtime I guess.
5th June 2007 02:50 PM
icydanger ....Shattered?....
5th June 2007 03:03 PM
Gazza Mr Jimmy just called me. Van has been onstage for about 30 minutes

He reckons the Stones probably wont take the stage until around 10 pm local time (9 pm UK) - ie, in around an hour from now.
5th June 2007 03:05 PM
gimmekeef I'm at work...but fuck it...this is way more important..I can finish this brain surgery after the show...Nurse?....me beer please..........
5th June 2007 03:05 PM
Bitch Snort me up! I mean... Start Me Up!!
5th June 2007 03:11 PM
LadyJane Fuck this.

I'm leaving work at 3:25.

Fuck my errands too.

I'll be planted in front of my home PC by 3:45.

Word!!!

LJ.
5th June 2007 03:21 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Mr Jimmy just called me. Van has been onstage for about 30 minutes

You mean...VAN THE MAN?
5th June 2007 03:23 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:

You mean...VAN THE MAN?

Better not be Halen...........what a buzzkill
5th June 2007 03:23 PM
FotiniD
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
MAJOR TINGLE

I am so excited I am typing this with Joey's penis.

LJ.

lol, best description of our mental states right now
5th June 2007 03:28 PM
Bitch Gazza tell mr jimmy to send pics!!! pleeeze!!
5th June 2007 03:28 PM
Gazza Taken a few minutes ago

Van Morrison has just finished

Guess who's up next!
5th June 2007 03:29 PM
Gazza
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:

You mean...VAN THE MAN?

Of course
5th June 2007 03:29 PM
FotiniD
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Taken a few minutes ago

Van Morrison has just finished

Guess who's up next!

Oh my God, I'm SOOOOOOO jealous
This is GREAT! I love the internet!
5th June 2007 03:30 PM
tumblingdice01 There are enough people there! I thought it was wide open??
[Edited by tumblingdice01]
5th June 2007 03:34 PM
gimmekeef Wow still light out....and looks exactly the same stage...so Onstage Seating?????..Gonna be 45 mins or so I guess
5th June 2007 03:34 PM
mrhipfl nice weather, too!! What a perfect day to kick off this tour of the greatest rock n' roll band in the world. Here's to safety, mixed sets, a fun time, and 20 song setlists!
5th June 2007 03:37 PM
PartyDoll MEG You can tell it is concert time again..85 users right now!!

Thank Mr. Jimmy for the photos, Gazza..They are always a treat!!!
5th June 2007 03:38 PM
Gazza
quote:
tumblingdice01 wrote:
There are enough people there! I thought it was wide open??

Its a festival site in a park, so I guess they can bring the perimeters in to make it look more packed. Andy (Mr Jimmy) says its certainly a bigger crowd than the 30,000 that had been talked about.

A Tuesday night in what is really a village about 30-40 miles from a main city with limited transport access isnt exactly the wisest decision Cohl has ever made, lets face it. Especially when the Belgian show cancelled this time last year was in Brussels itself and had sold well.
5th June 2007 03:40 PM
Gazza
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Wow still light out....and looks exactly the same stage...so Onstage Seating?????..Gonna be 45 mins or so I guess

No on stage tickets have went on sale for Europe, so I would assume theyre just leaving that area vacant.

The lack of promotion and marketing by Cohl and co this year have many people bewildered. You really wouldnt know the Stones were touring Europe this summer if you lived here.
gimmekeef Yeah..this Cohl guys gonna bankrupt them
Moonisup
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Its a festival site in a park, so I guess they can bring the perimeters in to make it look more packed. Andy (Mr Jimmy) says its certainly a bigger crowd than the 30,000 that had been talked about.

A Tuesday night in what is really a village about 30-40 miles from a main city with limited transport access isnt exactly the wisest decision Cohl has ever made, lets face it. Especially when the Belgian show cancelled this time last year was in Brussels itself and had sold well.

stupid thing to do really, certainly when it's also not the holiday season!
5th June 2007 03:44 PM
Bitch I think its cool that The Stones travel and perform in some remote places all over the world. That is so fvckin cool, and everywhere they go there's a huge crowd! Rain or shine, the fans fill the stadiums, all languages. Its unbelievably cool!
5th June 2007 03:46 PM
mmdog
Judging from a lot of clips of last year's European Tour, don't most of the shows start in the daytime there? Is that because of curfew regulations?
5th June 2007 03:48 PM
Gazza
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Yeah..this Cohl guys gonna bankrupt them

LOL...well, you get my drift. They took so long to announce the tour, when they did it was incredibly low key, on sale dates were then staggered out over a period of 5-6 weeks (the last ones going on sale barely a month before the tour opened) and pretty much without exception fans have reported all across Europe that there has barely been any advertising in the media in each individual country regarding this tour when compared to previous years.

With ticket prices so high, the reluctance of fans to buy tickets quickly again after the way last years cancellations were handled, and the short time they have to sell them along with the competition from festivals and other acts this summer whose tickets have been on sale for months, they need all the promotion they can get.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)