ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Commerzbank Arena, Frankfurt 13th June 2007
© Getty Images with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Greatest Keith quote EVER!!! Return to archive
5th June 2007 03:52 AM
Fuck! this guote is from a interview from the Pressconference June 1st 2007:

Keith: I'll tour in a wheelchair, and so will he (charlie) y'know, it's easy for him, he's sitting down already

LOL!
5th June 2007 05:40 AM
FotiniD Loved that one too He's got a great sense of humour.
5th June 2007 12:14 PM
Lord Homosex Keith quotes...I am reading a sort of transcript of Keith's court hearings after the Toronto bust. At one point this exchange happens-

Q: "In what vein, sir?"
Keith: "I beg your pardon?"

LOL..Keith is sitiing on the stand and a Canadina barrister asks him "In wot vein?"
Then it goes on about how the Stones' music supposedly glorifies drug use. Keith explains his [position by stating that his "experience of drug use is second hand" so the Stones try to imagine what the ecstasy from drugs is like, and put it to song.
5th June 2007 12:15 PM
MrPleasant Keith had something to say about this:

5th June 2007 12:40 PM
FotiniD
quote:
Lord Homosex wrote:
Keith quotes...I am reading a sort of transcript of Keith's court hearings after the Toronto bust. At one point this exchange happens-

Q: "In what vein, sir?"
Keith: "I beg your pardon?"

LOL..Keith is sitiing on the stand and a Canadina barrister asks him "In wot vein?"
Then it goes on about how the Stones' music supposedly glorifies drug use. Keith explains his [position by stating that his "experience of drug use is second hand" so the Stones try to imagine what the ecstasy from drugs is like, and put it to song.

Where did you find this? I'd like to take a look at it!
5th June 2007 01:10 PM
Lord Homosex FotiniD, it's over on the Viking Stones website.
5th June 2007 03:25 PM
FotiniD Thanks!
5th June 2007 07:19 PM
open-g from tonights kick off gig

Keith - "Good evening - it must be good, because I'm here"

that's a classic
7th June 2007 09:57 AM
MrPleasant So is Keith an alcoholic or these bunch of "ghey" people are just too busy being "ghey"?

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)