ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unkown photographer with thanks to Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Black Sabbath blurb (nsc) Return to archive
6th June 2004 07:34 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I know this is "old" news but now it seems Bill Ward is in.

Black Sabbath to Reunite at Ozzfest

NEW YORK - Black Sabbath will reunite for the ninth annual Ozzfest, which begins July 10 in Hartford, Conn.

After initially declining an offer to join original Black Sabbath members Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler, drummer Bill Ward has now reconsidered, said a posting this week on Ozzfest's Web site.

Ozzfest 2004 also will include a reunion of the original lineup of British heavy metal band Judas Priest.

"You have the original Black Sabbath and the original Judas Priest. What more could you want!" Sharon Osbourne said in a statement.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
6th June 2004 07:57 AM
J.J.Flash Sharon honey, you are right!!!!

I hope that's true! Judas Priest, the original line-up, man, those guys rock! Any Rock'n'Roll fan would love to know their first albums, like Rocka Rolla, Sin After Sin, Sad Wings Of Destiny, Hell Bent For Leather......
6th June 2004 07:59 AM
J.J.Flash BTW, thanks for the news Motsie!

Hey, how are ya pal?

Have a nice sunday.
6th June 2004 08:13 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Hey, how are ya pal?

Depressed!! The horse LOST!!!!

(But I doubt Smarty Jones really cares, he'll still get put out to pasture in his stud business.)

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
6th June 2004 08:43 PM
GotSatisfied You might know this already but the movie Rockstar was about Judas Priest.
6th June 2004 08:46 PM
Bloozehound I wasn't aware of that
6th June 2004 09:08 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
GotSatisfied wrote:
You might know this already but the movie Rockstar was about Judas Priest.

Yep, I know. I loved that movie......