ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unkown photographer with thanks to Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Top 100.....beautiful women Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
3rd June 2004 07:09 AM
Corto
quote:

12. Princess Diana

what???
3rd June 2004 07:34 AM
egon at least it got you posting!
3rd June 2004 11:07 AM
Stonesthrow The list is a joke. Even so, there is no reason to leave off Natalie Wood or Ann-Margret.
3rd June 2004 11:09 AM
jb
quote:
Stonesthrow wrote:
The list is a joke. Even so, there is no reason to leave off Natalie Wood or Ann-Margret.

What about Jessica Alba of Dark Angel fame...I would bang her in a heartbeat...
3rd June 2004 11:39 AM
glencar Do the Brits know of her though?
3rd June 2004 11:43 AM
glencar Who's that Aussie lass they keep showing?
3rd June 2004 11:59 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Who's that Aussie lass they keep showing?

She won Ms. World or something like that...probably related to Gibson...
3rd June 2004 12:07 PM
glencar I think I saw something about that. Miss USA came in 2nd. Mel's wife isn't too attractive.
3rd June 2004 12:35 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
glencar wrote:
I think I saw something about that. Miss USA came in 2nd. Mel's wife isn't too attractive.

i've never seen mels wife, he doesn't like to show her off much, maybe this is why eh?
3rd June 2004 12:41 PM
jb
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

i've never seen mels wife, he doesn't like to show her off much, maybe this is why eh?

Hopefully Mel will meet his maker and suffer for eternity in hell while he is flogged by a crowd of Jewish lawyers and Doctors.
3rd June 2004 01:11 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

you're #1 on my list angiegirl

Hey!

3rd June 2004 01:13 PM
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:
Hopefully Mel will meet his maker and suffer for eternity in hell while he is flogged by a crowd of Jewish lawyers and Doctors.

Mel was rather handsome as Fletcher Christian.

Miss USA was horsey looking and actually quite homely.

3rd June 2004 01:21 PM
Bloozehound "The Bounty" is one of my fav Gibson films.

Anthony Hopkins Capt. Bligh was supurb.

BTW

"Masters and Commanders" wasn't too shabby either.
3rd June 2004 01:22 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Hey!

Hey Rummy!

3rd June 2004 01:27 PM
jb Jim Cavaziel really hit it big with "Bobby Jones". Where are all the Christian golfers?
3rd June 2004 01:39 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Joey wrote>Who are the following ? :

>Natalie Imbruglia

Australian soap opera actress who became a pop star and model. Stunningly gorgeous.

>Kate Moss

well,theres a Stones link here as she went out with Ronnie Wood's son not so long ago. Shes an English supermodel, famous for being very thin. She's filled out a bit as she got a bit older, thankfully. Recently did a very hot pole dance in the White Stripes video for "I Just Dont Know What To Do With Myself".

>Helena Christensen

Danish supermodel and ex-girlfriend of late INXS singer Michael Hutchence. He dumped her for the not quite as lovely Paula Yates. A bit of a dim bulb but great eyes. She's the chick in the Chris Isaak video "Wicked Game" that he's rolling in the sand with.

>I need to get out more .................

I'm amazed its taken you 9,000 posts to come to that conclusion...lol..but then again, dont we all....

Thanks Gazza , I would like to nuzzle you .

3rd June 2004 01:52 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

Hey Rummy!

Your avatar is more attractive than Miss USA.

3rd June 2004 02:18 PM
Bloozehound You're numero uno on my list too Rummy!
4th June 2004 09:03 AM
corgi37 The new Miss Universe is Jennifer Hawkins, from Sydney. She is 20, 5ft 11, loves to party, surf, model and torture kittens. She got arrested in 1999 for knocking off handbags from old ladies, and spent any money on crack. And, just look at her now! We just got the telecast now. It doesnt usually get shown over here, but hey, its a local chick. Her boyfriend was on one of our current affairs shows last night. He's seems a nice enough kid. But, he had a look in his eye. The look that said: "Well, i aint gonna be seeing that waxed pussy again!". Not with her hanging around the Donald, and meeting the President of Mulvania, or whatever. She is a hottie though. But, being 5ft 11, would have feet like Bozo the Clown. Top smile though. And absolutely killed them in the bikini comp.

Some days, its just so good to be Aussie. Oh, and my footy team is un-fucking-defeated!!! God loves me.
4th June 2004 09:05 AM
egon corgi,
can you give an update on the gang wars?
4th June 2004 10:27 AM
Joey " Some days, its just so good to be Aussie. Oh, and my footy team is un-fucking-defeated!!! God loves me. "

It sounds like it is good to be the King .

Corgi , you are DEFINITELY in the right country . You would not believe how divided my nation is right now ..............I have not seen it like this since the spring of 1992 when Bushie41 was on his last legs .

A failed Presidency usually means that the United States is in serious trouble at home ( see 1992 , Carter in 1980 , and LBJ in 1968 [ Unbelievable division ] ) -- I just hope and pray that all of us Americans can hang on until the election .

America can do it .................We are Resilient if Nothing Else .

" Oh , Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacky !

Page: 1 2 3