ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unkown photographer with thanks to Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rise of the Celebrity Class Return to archive
31st May 2004 05:21 AM
Hannalee Has anyone been watching this? (BBC2, Saturday). The last one had quite a few clips of the Stones in the early years and Mick going to trial after the Redlands bust. Also, Bill was interviewed a fair bit, including his account of why he bought that particular Suffolk country house.

It's a bit superficial, but mildly interesting.
1st June 2004 11:11 AM
jb Thanks..very interesting observation.
1st June 2004 11:15 AM
gypsy Unfortunately, I don't get BBC2...just BBC America...which is nothing but a Brit version of "Trading Spaces," re-runs of "Absolutely Fabulous," etc...
We don't get all the cool documentaries like the BBC2 has...like the Gram Parsons documentary, the Rolling Stones Women documentary. Would be nice though.
1st June 2004 11:17 AM
Joey Thanks..very interesting observation.

1st June 2004 11:18 AM
jb Joey, you are catching up quickly!!!
1st June 2004 11:22 AM
Joey
" re-runs of "Absolutely Fabulous," etc... "

Those first few seasons of AbFab were phenomenal -- especially all of many " Stones " / " Who " references made by Patsy and Edina ( Ex. Roger Daltrey and his " Fish Farm " ) .

Now if anyone needs me , I will be in the bathroom for awhile taking my morning sh## !

Developing ..............................literally

*********** COMPLETE END TO TRANSMISSION ************
1st June 2004 11:22 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, you are catching up quickly!!!

I would like to nuzzle you .
1st June 2004 08:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
2nd June 2004 12:15 AM
MarthaMyDear Thanks..very interesting observation.
2nd June 2004 12:24 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:
Thanks..very interesting observation.

2nd June 2004 12:25 AM
BILL PERKS
quote:
jb wrote:

2nd June 2004 12:49 AM
glencar BBC America has some good mystery shows. Why they blow all that time on home/garden shows mystifies me. To tears.
2nd June 2004 01:29 AM
corgi37 The Office was a huge hit, but i just couldnt get really into it. Not that i saw much of it. Our UKTV channel on Foxtel is pretty good. I still adore Minder and Fawlty Towers, but geez, Pommy soaps are terrible. Coronation Street and EastEnders are just so dreary. Nothing like Neighbours or Home and Away.
But i gotta admit, i love the old chook from the Carry On movies. What show is she in? Umm, damn, forgot her name. Barbara? The one with the huge norks. Had an amazing face lift, looks pretty good. Aww, i hate when i type and forget names. Soon as i post, i'll remember.
2nd June 2004 01:34 AM
corgi37 Barbara Windsor!!! And, to any Poms on this board, what ever happend to Nicola Charles? I know she married the Irish guy from "Titanic", but has disappeared. She was such a stunner. Caused a sensation here in Oz.
3rd June 2004 05:07 PM
Joey
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:

Thanks MarthaMyDear ....very interesting observation .