ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unkown photographer with thanks to Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wish List...Rub The Genie. Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th May 2004 11:12 AM
Ten Thousand Motels If you had only ONE wish that only the Rolling Stones could grant what would it be.

1. I wish I could own Keith's blonde fender.
28th May 2004 11:16 AM
jb I wish I could have fucked Barbara Eden in her prime.
28th May 2004 11:21 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
If you had only ONE wish that only the Rolling Stones could grant what would it be.

1. I wish I could own Keith's blonde fender.

Their money.

I could have sworn this thread was started because you liked Joey's emoticon from the redux thread a little too much.
28th May 2004 11:45 AM
caro I wanna know what they really thought when they recorded Sweet Black Angel.
28th May 2004 11:46 AM
jb I really would like to know how Joey felt when he first shaved his "sac".
28th May 2004 11:47 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I wish I could have fucked Barbara Eden in her prime.

I wish that image would get out of my head!
28th May 2004 11:50 AM
caro I wish there were less people like my neighbour and more people like me on this earth!
28th May 2004 11:52 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
I wish I could have fucked Barbara Eden in her prime.

Her Prime? I thought she was still in her prime...LOL... Meaning she's still alive. I mean this is one reason why getting old is such a drag. All these hot chicks are old ladies now. That scares me. I always was turned on by Miss Landers, now she's an old lady! Time goes too damn fast.
28th May 2004 11:57 AM
LadyJane Back on topic..I wish the Rolling Stones would perform a private concert for the entire membership of RO. Of course the locale would be exotic and the Band would pay for our travel expenses and four star accomodations.

Word!!

LJ.
28th May 2004 12:02 PM
Bloozehound Just don't ask the Genie to make you white, uptight and out-a-sight or he'll turn you into a tampon.
[Edited by Bloozehound]
28th May 2004 12:05 PM
telecaster I wish this would happen:

Thursday, May 27, 2004

NEW YORK � Jessica Simpson (search) says she's close to slipping into a pair of Daisy Dukes.

The singer and reality TV star told The Associated Press she's in the lead to star as Daisy Duke (search) in a movie version of "The Dukes of Hazzard," which is scheduled to come out sometime next year.

28th May 2004 12:08 PM
Bloozehound Katherine Bach was fuk'n fine
28th May 2004 12:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Katherine Bach was fuk'n fine

I'll take Daisy any way I can get her. You know that was Granny's name? Her maiden name wasn't Clampett either by the way of course, she was Jed's mother-in-law. Which means she was Ellie's mother's mother. Good sound stock. Jed was no fool.
28th May 2004 12:22 PM
telecaster Miss Hathaway was SMOKIN!
28th May 2004 12:22 PM
jb I still finf Morgan Fairchild amazingly sexy....I also like her politics.
28th May 2004 12:25 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I still finf Morgan Fairchild amazingly sexy....I also like her politics.

She once " dated " Johnny Carson ( circa 1983 )
28th May 2004 12:25 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Miss Hathaway was SMOKIN!

That's "off the record".

"I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything" Bart Simpson
28th May 2004 12:26 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I still finf Morgan Fairchild amazingly sexy....I also like her politics.

Organ Bearmychild also dated John Kerry
28th May 2004 12:27 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Organ Bearmychild also dated John Kerry

John Kerry has a " love child " with Catherine Oxenberg ( circa 1989 )

Word !
28th May 2004 12:31 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
28th May 2004 12:34 PM
sirmoonie I read in "Two Sides of the Moon" that Morgan Fairchild used to party backstage with Keith Moon whenever the Who were in Southern California. They did boilermakers.
28th May 2004 12:42 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I read in "Two Sides of the Moon" that Morgan Fairchild used to party backstage with Keith Moon whenever the Who were in Southern California. They did boilermakers.

Welcome back to Gasland Moonie!!!!!
28th May 2004 01:50 PM
Bloozehound

Makes me wanna rub the bald head on my Genie, might have to let that Genie out of his bottle
28th May 2004 02:06 PM
Joey
" I read in "Two Sides of the Moon" that Morgan Fairchild used to party backstage with Keith Moon whenever the Who were in Southern California. They did boilermakers. "

That was in " Dear Boy " , Pages 456 - 458 , 989

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0711977321/ijamming/002-7830688-5418445

http://www.ijamming.net/Moon/KeithMoon.html

Bassy !

28th May 2004 02:17 PM
jb I always thought Cheryl Ladd was the most beautiful of them all.....I also find Carol Channing remarkably sexy for her age.
28th May 2004 02:21 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
Welcome back to Gasland Moonie!!!!!

Thanks, spuds.
28th May 2004 02:31 PM
voodoopug BOy i sure would have loved to had a piece of Katerine Bach!
28th May 2004 06:08 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Miss Hathaway was SMOKIN!<

Nancy Kulp was an awesome lady. I really had a soft spot for her. She called my Grandpa "June"(short for Junior, I always guessed.).

I first met her while she was still a TV star. I was 4 or 5, something like that. You see, she went to school with my Grandpa, and FPM's mom.

During my childhood, whenever she came back east, she invariably ended up in my Grandpa's living room. Quite a big deal for a kid from the backwoods of PA.

Later in life I was her east coast travel agent. I booked many a train trip for her. She didn't care much for flying. She told me that while flying was much faster, she prefered to take her time....look at the countryside sliding by...meeting people.

It was always funny when she would burst into my office. The looks on people's faces was priceless. It was always the same...Me, all proper and formal, "Ms Kulp, so nice to see you again." Nancy would roll her eyes and say "Oh PLEASE! Stop with the Ms. stuff and give me a hug!"

She was a great one for telling stories. I'd always try to get her to tell me things about my grandpa from when they were kids. Evidently, my grandpa was quite attractive to the ladies. She would tell me about how all the girls would try to outmanuever each other to make time with my gramps....and how much they feared my great-grandma Lil!

No, Nancy was no raving beauty...but she sure was a great lady, beautiful in so many other ways. I sure wish I could see her again. I wish I could drive down to Flea's house, walk in the kitchen, sit and talk with Nancy and Marion(Flea's mom) for a while. I miss them.

Somehow, I don't think the Stones can help me with that wish.
29th May 2004 01:56 AM
gypsy What a sweet story, SS. That's great that you have such great memories of your past.

Speaking of "The Beverly Hillbillies," I thought Max Baer Sr. ('Jethro's dad) had the BEST body ever of any professional boxer.

Yeah. I guess my wish would be the same as LadyJane's. Of course this is just a 'frivolous' wish. Because if I had a real wish, I would wish for something important...like world peace, etc...
29th May 2004 11:01 AM
Navin Wish that I know what I know now when I am older
Page: 1 2