ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unkown photographer with thanks to Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: mick taylor and bill wyman in london last week Return to archive
27th May 2004 11:29 PM
moy Thirty Flight Rock - Genesis Publications' 30th Anniversary Exhibition

Venue: Saab showroom, 77 Piccadilly, London W1

Date: Thursday 13th May 2004

Here is a selection of photos from the opening night. Scroll through the images using the 'previous' and 'next' links or click on the little thumbnail images.

http://www.genesis-publications.com/news/tfr/images/07.jpg

mick with britt ekland

bill wyman and mick taylor with brian roylance

albert lee

28th May 2004 02:58 AM
UGot2Rollme my comments:
- Britt is still looking mighty tasty
- that's Jimmy Page in pic # 2, isn't it?
- Mr. Lee looks like he's shrooming!
28th May 2004 03:17 AM
F505 Taylor has visited Wyman's hamburger restaurant (wasn't it called Sticky Fingers?) much too often....
28th May 2004 08:05 AM
Hannalee I had an invitation to that! I knew I should have gone
29th May 2004 03:05 AM
sammy davis jr. I'm sorry but Mick looks like shit....Albert Lee looks......scary.
29th May 2004 10:46 PM
J.J.Flash WTF?!?!?!?

How could people have guts enough to state that Keith Richards looks awful?! Man, come on, look at Mick Taylor. And he is younger than Jagger and Keef.....

Oh my God.....

"You gotta move..... you gotta move..."
29th May 2004 10:51 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Whoa! Fuck! Not two months ago everyone was commenting on how great Taylor looked when he played Mexico City!

Damn, now I'm worried. If Mick Taylor and I are the same person and Mick's gained all that weight back...

"Time to hit the SlimFast, Ronnie!"

-tSYX --- They took a clean-cut kid, oooooh...
29th May 2004 11:13 PM
beer i find it appalling that people feel the need to dis Taylors physical appearance,yet embrace richards, considering Keith's wretched state.
30th May 2004 06:37 PM
Water Dragon Never fear - we shall all be thinner a great deal longer than we are ever plump!
30th May 2004 10:00 PM
Soldatti
quote:

mick with britt ekland

Mick Taylor or Elvis on 1977?
[Edited by Soldatti]
31st May 2004 10:56 AM
F505

[Edited by F505]
1st June 2004 03:47 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
beer wrote:
i find it appalling that people feel the need to dis Taylors physical appearance,yet embrace richards, considering Keith's wretched state.

Agreed. Saw Keith on the Willie Nelson special last night. Good heavens he looks deathly. No doubt his alcoholism and arthritis is getting the better of him.

Wyman though is sporting a better wig these days (good job!)and MT, as usual looks cherubic.
3rd June 2004 12:01 AM
HardKnoxDurtySox
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:

Agreed. Saw Keith on the Willie Nelson special last night. Good heavens he looks deathly. No doubt his alcoholism and arthritis is getting the better of him.

Wyman though is sporting a better wig these days (good job!)and MT, as usual looks cherubic.

i disagree. keith looked great with his open jacket exposing his massive chest.