ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unkown photographer with thanks to Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PLEASE Help If You Can ? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
4th May 2004 07:03 PM
parmeda Hi Cardinal...
I just found out that I have an envelope that awaits me!
I can't wait to watch it later on tonight.
(I'm so excited!)
I'll get back to you ASAP...

Again, Thank You so much
5th May 2004 04:47 AM
luxury1 Hey--many thanks--I enjoyed it.
5th May 2004 05:10 AM
Highway Child Hi Cardinal Fang

Just received the DVD and I love it !!! really a good one !! Many thanks. If you've got other DVD's like that I take them all !!
6th May 2004 12:42 PM
muddy Jimmy,

Received the dvd yesterday, thanks a lot and best wishes.
6th May 2004 10:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Excited! The package arrived today, I was at home when the mailman came, he told me that the package arrived on Monday but nobody was at home (yesterday was a holiday for them)

What a great surpises inside, can't wait to listen & watch

Thanks Cardinal!
7th May 2004 12:46 AM
Stonesthrow J--

Update me on the burn and on the game in July. Right now, I'm not feeling any pain.

7th May 2004 12:17 PM
rogerriffin

quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

What a great surpises inside, can't wait to listen & watch

AND YOU BELIEVE THAT ME NOT????

Thanks Cardinal!
7th May 2004 07:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Tush tush tush....

Hey Cardinal I'm drinking a bottle of tequila and enjoying the stuff, shit Cardinal that was "something"

If I don't get so wasted I will try to make some art for the cover and the VCD/DVD as well

7th May 2004 10:20 PM
Cardinal Fang Hello !!

I am really glad you all are loving this DVD so much. I talked to Kathy a few days ago and she asked "if I was having any luck with that Stones video ?" I told her she will be pleasantly surprised pretty soon. (THANK'S TO ALL OF YOU !!)

I mailed out some more. (I'm going as fast as I can)

85013, 18325, 98346, 03087, 55313, 02038, 99223, 60612, M5J-2N3

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN !!

Happy Mothers Day to all of you Mothers. : - )

Later, Jimmy

P.S. Gerardo - I love Tush Tush Tush. I've got about 4 or 5 different versions of it. Almost every night they played it differently with different improv lyrics ! One of my favorite versions has Napoleon going on and on about, "why don't they ever use crepe paper for party decorations anymore ?" I think I got it on an audience recording from Italy ? "All these lions and tigers and a.......hey hey hey !!"

"D" - Hey ! I gotta go rehearse tonight right now over at Syphs. (He's making hamburgers and beer too) The game IS on July 9th against your D-Backs. Pdog says not to worry about all of us getting tix. Maxmeister might be coming along too ? Can you say SF-10 ? lol : - )
8th May 2004 08:29 PM
klutchcargo you can count on me
13th May 2004 03:58 PM
jb Ronnie just holds his guitar on so many songs..the guy is a total wanker!!!
14th May 2004 06:26 PM
Monkey Woman We knew that, Josh. Of course he plays very little. That was his worse drunken period...
15th May 2004 01:02 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here's the cover for a regular DVD plastic case with special thanks to Erwan aka Swan Stoned

15th May 2004 01:13 AM
Mr Jimmy It just arrived today.

Thanks for the disc and your deeds.
16th May 2004 02:55 AM
CHRIS122578
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Count me in.

Just to clarify - we normally don't permit sales of unofficial material to be posted here but in this case as Jimmy isn't doing this for personal financial gain and considering the cause, its fine. Plus we can personally vouch for him as a reputable and honest source for distributing it!

Everything about this DVD/video sounds very appetizing and its very reasonably priced. I'd strongly urge as many of you as possible to buy it as it's for a worthy cause as well as the fact it contains some well-filmed and very rare footage

16th May 2004 02:59 AM
CHRIS122578 i AM DEFINATLY INTERESTED IN HELPING YOU OUT. I LOVE THE STONES AND ITS A GOOD CAUSE PLEASE HOOK ME UP. 20 BUCKS SEEMS VERY FAIR. I USUALLY DONT USE MESSEGE BOARDS SO IF U CANT FIND MY EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE RESPOND AND ILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS
18th May 2004 11:50 AM
voodoopug thanks for the artwork....fantastic!
23rd May 2004 12:28 AM
eharms325 Can I still get in on this? I just paypaled you. Thanks, Eric
[Edited by eharms325]
[Edited by eharms325]
27th May 2004 11:38 PM
TomL Hey CF. Been a bit behind on everything lately. If you can get me a copy I would glady give 40 dollars to the cause.
28th May 2004 02:45 PM
Gazza Just got my copy today. Really nice editing job and VERY well filmed for an audience recording. The behind the stage footage really comes off well also!

thanks again, jimmy
1st June 2004 12:24 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Just got my copy today. Really nice editing job and VERY well filmed for an audience recording. The behind the stage footage really comes off well also!

thanks again, jimmy

Thanks Jimmy..thanks gazza...a nice job....Moonlight Mile was Bizarre...
2nd June 2004 03:54 PM
Joey
Thanks Jimmy..... Thanks Gazza..... Thanks Voodoo ..... Thanks Jaxx .....an outstanding job....I can't sit still whilst viewing THIS one .

Thanks Josh .

J.
2nd June 2004 04:01 PM
jb Thanks again cardinal fang...
7th June 2004 11:30 AM
West 8 Thanks again. I'm going to watch it again tonight
Page: 1 2 3 4