ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Unkown photographer with thanks to Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: PLEASE Help If You Can ? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
4th April 2004 08:13 PM
Cardinal Fang Hello Everybody !!

Here is the latest update on the SSS (Steve Snyder Stones) Project.

My friend Bob is done mastering the DVD and I should be getting it back to me tomorrow or the next day. I will then start shipping them off to you all. Bob always does GREAT work so I can't wait to see what he has done with this !!

True to my word, I have painstakingly assembled a list IN THE ORDER that I received payment to mail out the DVD's.

I thought this was amusing, The first 3 orders where from Europe. Order #4 was from 10 minutes from my house. (Gimme Shelter, I will DRIVE it over to your house my friend !! Have plenty of Guiness on hand !! :-)

Other random musing's: It seems that more Europeans than North Americans are interested in this ? There is clearly a majority of Europeans interested in helping out. THANK YOU ALL !!

It is still not too late to make a difference and get involved with this. Again, the cost is as follows:

20 dollars for North America.

25 dollars for Europe (extra postage)

30 dollars every place else (extra, extra postage)

This will be in DVD format. You can PayPal at the following:

[email protected]

Or you can email me here at [email protected] to find out how to send cash.

I will continue to offer this DVD for a few more weeks. THANK'S again to Gazza, Voodoo Chile & Jaxx for making this all possible : - )

THANK YOU TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ALREADY CONTRIBUTED !! I think I am going to video tape when I give Kathy the cash ? Make it sort of like a Jerry Lewis Telethon sort of deal ? Maybe I can convert the video over to Real Video or something and you all can see both of us cry ?? (probably not that exciting ?) I will continue to keep you all posted.

THANK'S AGAIN MY FRIENDS !!

Later, Jimmy

P.S. I had this really cool photo of Steve and I when we were about 10 years old looking like Mick & Keith but I CAN'T fucking find it !! (argh!!!!!) I'm still looking though. : - )

4th April 2004 09:24 PM
*ginda Sorry to be so late, Cardinal. I'll send cash. Still at the same address?
4th April 2004 10:24 PM
voodoopug I forgot to specify that i wanted this on DVD and Not VHS, although i am sure you were able to figure that out, but i wanted to make sure, hope your project goes well!
5th April 2004 04:47 AM
Cardinal Fang Ginda !!

Yes, I am at the same "Villa" address.

Everybody is getting DVD's. The videos are too much money to send "shipping wise". I should be getting the videos in less than a day. GET EXCITED cause I am.

You know how I feel about you Ginda!! THANK'S

Now I Gotta Jet.

Love, JW : - )
10th April 2004 02:37 AM
MarthaMyDear
quote:
It seems that more Europeans than North Americans are interested in this ?
Not in this case... lol...... I just sent the money as soon as I could within the myriad of shit I have to do and I hope it got to you but if not, let me know, dear, ok.?!?!?! Well, I'm slow, I have to admit, but I have too many things I'm doing so thank you for this offer and if it didn't get to you, let me know!!! TAKE CARE, JIMMY!!! PEACE and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
13th April 2004 05:42 AM
Nellcote Cardinal Fang:

You have PM regarding this project, thanks!
13th April 2004 04:02 PM
Dead Flower Count me in too Jimmy! I was at that show. Check yer email. You want cash or ya want PayPal because I can go either way.
19th April 2004 10:27 AM
Monkey Woman A great, big THANK YOU to you, Cardinal Fang! The DVD arrived today and it's AMAZING! One of the best private videos I've seen.

I love the fact that you did this to help your friend's family. I'm happy we could help. The RO rallied in force!!!
19th April 2004 11:57 AM
Jacques Hi
as Monkey Woman I received the dvd today. Great and great thanks.
The most important thing was to help Kathy your friend. It is with sadness and a bit of pleasure from Heavens.
Kisses to Kathy
Amicalement
Jacques

20th April 2004 01:23 PM
riccardo Got the DVD today,really great,crisp shots,thanks again and all the best to the family.
20th April 2004 02:25 PM
P got mine yesterday too, Fair deal
thx
hope it all works out.
Peter
20th April 2004 03:45 PM
BillyBoll Mine was here this morning. Thanks a lot.

Hope it helps.
20th April 2004 05:43 PM
Dead Flower Got mine tthis morning today too. This is one of the best audience Stones DVD I have ever seen put together! I still can't believe that this stuff has never been circulated before now. Leave it to the great Cardinal Fang! Glad to help out with this and any other cause for you Cardy!
21st April 2004 01:24 PM
MarthaMyDear Jimmy, you've got mail!!! TAKE CARE!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
21st April 2004 02:59 PM
Cardinal Fang Hello Everybody !!

I once again want to THANK EVERYBODY SO FAR who has participated in this. We have raised more than the 200 dollars I had hoped for (Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy !!) but there have been quite a bit of expenses too like postage, blank DVD's. packages, etc. When it is all said and done I will issue an ITEMIZED REPORT to make it all "official like" lol.

I'm really happy that so many of you LOVE this DVD. If it was left up to Steve he would of had it where only he and I had this footage. He might even be "spinning" in his grave right now !?!? : - )

I only have one question to ask, The majority of the C10'ers either posted that they wanted to help or emailed me about helping and so far I have only received anything from one of them. It's still not too late to get involved.

So anyway, I shipped out a bunch more yesterday. PLEASE REMEMBER: I am shipping them out as fast as possible and IN THE ORDER I RECEIVE PAYMENT. Yesterday I mailed out packages to the following zip codes. I am doing this as a courtesy so you won't be wondering, "where the fuck is my package at ?" etc. I will send more out tomorrow. It feels like I'm playing post office (when I say "playing post office" I don't mean it in "the fun way" !!!) Here's what went out yesterday by zip code (no names are being used here)

US Zip Codes that I mailed to:

95827 - I was going to just DRIVE it over to your house but the Kings were on : - )

The rest of the world:

France 91200

France 95240

Finland 05200

Mexico 06760 - "an extra $1.40" MY ASS !!! More like an extra SIX DOLLARS !! : - )

I will keep you posted as I always try to do.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART !!!

ROCK N ROLL

Love, Jimmy : - )

21st April 2004 10:31 PM
Maxmeister [quote]Cardinal Fang wrote:

I only have one question to ask, The majority of the C10'ers either posted that they wanted to help or emailed me about helping and so far I have only received anything from one of them. It's still not too late to get involved.

My Andrew Jackson was sent a couple of days after I got your email late last week. Even the snail should get it to you within a day or so.

And as for the rest of the C10'ers, I'm positive they will come through for this good cause.

It's time to pillage C-Town again, Ronnie!!

Rick
22nd April 2004 01:20 AM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU VERY MUCH, JIMMY!!! I'm sure it is PERFECT and I look forward to the viewage!!! lol...... Anyways, take care, PEACE, and DO ROCK ON!!! I'll let you know when I get it here, also!! PEACE!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

*** Martha ***
22nd April 2004 07:06 PM
MarthaMyDear GOT MINE RIGHT NOW, JIMMY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH and I hope you raise alot of $$$!!! THANK YOU AGAIN AND TAKE CARE!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
22nd April 2004 11:57 PM
Gimme Shelter I received mine today, unfortunately it does not work in either my DVD player or my computer.
23rd April 2004 02:23 AM
Ruby Tuesday Hello,

the DVD arrived here in Germany yesterday.
I came home too late to watch it, but I cannot wait to do so tonight.
23rd April 2004 09:52 AM
Joey

Cardinal Fang is the Coolest Individual in the Whole World !

Cardy ....................My DVD arrived Yesterday !

I shall play it Saturday -- YES !

Thanks My Stonesian Brother .

You are much loved by the Joey ..........

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Joeykins !
23rd April 2004 04:01 PM
voodoopug hopefully right after the 60139 zip code goes out!
25th April 2004 06:07 PM
Phog The dvd arrived yesterday. Haven't seen it yet, but will hopefully do so this evening. Thanks for letting us in on this one.
26th April 2004 12:37 PM
jb

Thanks Cardinal Fang....just got it.....thanks for the pick as well....
[Edited by jb]
28th April 2004 08:23 AM
scope Hmmm, I thought I was pretty quick in getting on the list for this. Hey Jimmy, any word on zip code 11714?
28th April 2004 01:29 PM
padre Arrived in Finland today. Haven't had time to watch it yet. Many thanks!
2nd May 2004 05:29 PM
Cardinal Fang Hello Again !!

I was out of town for several days to see Bowie and X. Upon returning I got this weird throat thing and fever and have been in bed for several days. Blah Blah Blah.........

HOwever I did send out some more on Friday.

11714, 01013, 11791, 60660, 60139, 60440, 90046, 18704, 63129,

I hope I didn't goof up any of these numbers since I'm pretty goofed up right now myself on cold medication.

"45177" - "I am waiting" for the DVD vine so that I can mail both at the same time.

Gimme Shelter - When I get well, I will come over to your house personally and bring other discs and we will figure out why it won't play. Lucky you only live 10 minutes away. Call me since I don't have your number.

I'm also still waiting to hear from the other C-10er's who wanted to participate !

YES, you can still participate in this offer.

THANK YOU ALL and goodnight ! (I'm going back to bed now)

Later, Cardinal Fang : - )
3rd May 2004 12:54 PM
BeastofBurden Thanks Jimmy

Arrived today, very nice to have in the collection. I just wish we could have received this under different circumstances. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Kent
3rd May 2004 10:47 PM
voodoopug received mine today too...thank you, it is fantastic. Has anyone the ability to make artwork for this? or is there artwork already?
4th May 2004 09:55 AM
voodoopug and thanks for the picks also!
Page: 1 2 3 4