ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

After party in Buenos Aires, February 23-24, 2006
Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hot Stuff DVD covers Return to archive
7th June 2006 05:48 AM
Daethgod anyone have any covers for this ?

the ones here arent sized correctly

http://bootcoverz.com/DVD/Hot_Stuff-Live_Performances_69-06_Vol2--wattswood.jpg

farken great collection !

7th June 2006 06:24 AM
Jumping Jack Just resize the artwork anyway you like. Paint, Word, Photoshop, among others can do it. Personally, I resize everything to 4.75 x 4.75 for slim jewel cases to take up less room.

Thank you for the kind words about the compilation.
7th June 2006 08:13 AM
corgi37 Nice looking stuff.
7th June 2006 08:29 AM
egon should be easy to do with Nero cover art (or what ever it's called)

just drop the picture in the outline of the dvd case
7th June 2006 08:51 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Just resize the artwork anyway you like. Paint, Word, Photoshop, among others can do it. Personally, I resize everything to 4.75 x 4.75 for slim jewel cases to take up less room.

Thank you for the kind words about the compilation.

Steve, I spent the week end alone as my wife is in Canada for arrival of our grandson.Played through the entire set.Man you are one helluva DVD dj!...Awsome and many many thanks!..BTW..Austin Keith born yesterday is doing well and I'm headin up tonight to see him!!!!!!!!
7th June 2006 09:10 AM
Jumping Jack Congrats! Have a great trip.

How long is it start to finish? I created it and haven't really sat and watched it all the way through, LOL! I don't think there are any glaring busts in there considering the large number of VOB files that had to be spliced together. It is a real pain in the butt when the VOB file ends in the middle of a song. There were probably 50 disks used as input and about 75 gigs on my hard drive for a while, kinda of pushing the limits of my machine.

It is kind of fun to watch the progress through the years. I wish there was better footage in the 70s, but you just have to enjoy what's available. I think I'll go watch Billy Preston today.
7th June 2006 10:38 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Congrats! Have a great trip.

How long is it start to finish? I created it and haven't really sat and watched it all the way through, LOL! I don't think there are any glaring busts in there considering the large number of VOB files that had to be spliced together. It is a real pain in the butt when the VOB file ends in the middle of a song. There were probably 50 disks used as input and about 75 gigs on my hard drive for a while, kinda of pushing the limits of my machine.

It is kind of fun to watch the progress through the years. I wish there was better footage in the 70s, but you just have to enjoy what's available. I think I'll go watch Billy Preston today.

Well I wish I could tell you how long..it was at least one bottle of good scotch..but in hours I cant..lol..I enjoyed the 70's stuff especially the 75 Tour...The 89/94 was excellent too with some real gems...Thanks again my friend..gotta buy you some drinks real soon!
7th June 2006 10:56 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Steve, I spent the week end alone as my wife is in Canada for arrival of our grandson.Played through the entire set.Man you are one helluva DVD dj!...Awsome and many many thanks!..BTW..Austin Keith born yesterday is doing well and I'm headin up tonight to see him!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Keith!

And yeah, Steve, that's an awesome set. I've been spreading it around and everyone who's seen it loves it. Great job!
7th June 2006 11:03 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Congratulations, Keith!

And yeah, Steve, that's an awesome set. I've been spreading it around and everyone who's seen it loves it. Great job!

Thanks Mary!...man I thought I was feelin old cause I saw the 72 tour..now with 2 grandsons....lol...!
7th June 2006 08:16 PM
mrhipfl would anyone be kind enough to do a blank and postage for me? I missed the tree at Shidoobee.
7th June 2006 08:23 PM
Daethgod thanks for the tips
i quickly banged up a lame-ass version using a lot of white so i can sve the ink in my printer

This and Bigger Booty are absolutely stunning releases

the Hot Stuff set had my tounge hanging out
some of the footage, esp Disc 1 is so clear that it feels as if it was shot yesterday

geez i love this band, and the fans who love to share the music

7th June 2006 08:38 PM
pdog I got my copies, thank you to the generous donor.
I'm sick right now, and haven't had time to watch it...
Just the covers alone got me excited...
The package is almost ready to go... As soon as I shake this fever...
Being sick, and having kids, sucks!!!
7th June 2006 09:40 PM
gimmekeef Hang in there..hope you're feelin better pdog..this dvd set will get ya back on track!
7th June 2006 09:56 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Steve, I spent the week end alone as my wife is in Canada for arrival of our grandson.

Excellent news! Congrats.

PM me the date and name if they post it in the local paper (I presume it's your daughter in Waterloo ?) and I'll mail you a couple announcements if you'd like...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)