ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

After party in Buenos Aires, February 23-24, 2006
Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Moonlight Mile-Sopranos Return to archive
4th June 2006 10:08 PM
Nellcote Started & ended the show tonight.
WICKED PISSAH!
4th June 2006 10:14 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Started & ended the show tonight.
WICKED PISSAH!

Only good thing about it, imo.

Zzzzzzzzz...
4th June 2006 10:14 PM
FrankiePeppers You beat me to it. What a great waste of a Stones song. Going into it, I thought it would be 48 minutes of boring with a slam bang two minute ending. Then, when I heard the song, I thought it was going to be roiling intensity/very heavy throughout the show. Instead we get 50 minutes of boring. Ugh!
4th June 2006 10:17 PM
Nellcote Nah, actually I thought it moved much better than several this season. Not enough Junior, although they've made him out to be such a fritahd that I can see why. I thought the girl AJ caught, as well as the look Tony gave about her was priceless. And that sack of shit Carmine is priceless.
4th June 2006 10:22 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Nah, actually I thought it moved much better than several this season.

Sadly, that's not saying much.
4th June 2006 10:34 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
WICKED PISSAH!

ehh... thats little carmine.
great stuff... now 6 more months.
[Edited by chevysales]
4th June 2006 10:41 PM
PartyDoll MEG Moonlight Mile !! One of my all time favorite Stones songs. Thank God, no brutal murder scene while they played it, or it would have ruined the song for me!!!

Weak Season finale, IMHO. But, I'll be back for more
4th June 2006 11:03 PM
theanchorman
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Nah, actually I thought it moved much better than several this season. Not enough Junior, although they've made him out to be such a fritahd that I can see why. I thought the girl AJ caught, as well as the look Tony gave about her was priceless. And that sack of shit Carmine is priceless.

Somneone should compile all of Little Carmine's bits from the last 3 seasons because he's is so friggin' hilarious/dumb.

I liked this season - but am kind of scratching my head as to why they needed to take 2 years to write it...
5th June 2006 04:07 AM
pdog
quote:
theanchorman wrote:

Somneone should compile all of Little Carmine's bits from the last 3 seasons because he's is so friggin' hilarious/dumb.

I liked this season - but am kind of scratching my head as to why they needed to take 2 years to write it...

James Gandofini's paychecks... Not the writing. This was going to end years ago, then they went for more, and Jimmy said, I want more $...
5th June 2006 07:09 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
WICKED PISSAH!

And "Monkey Man" was in Entourage.

5th June 2006 09:02 PM
FrankiePeppers Phil's comment at the dinner table fit the whole season:

"I'm gonna try and take a shit."

At least give me a cliffhanger ending
5th June 2006 09:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FrankiePeppers wrote:
Phil's comment at the dinner table fit the whole season:

"I'm gonna try and take a shit."

At least give me a cliffhanger ending

I liked how the season started, but after episode 5.....I kept waiting for something to happen....we are basically in the same position as last season's end, except Vito (sans "chalked cue") is gone.....humiliating.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)