ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

After party in Buenos Aires, February 23-24, 2006
Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Metallica performing Master Of Puppets in its entirety Return to archive
3rd June 2006 05:48 PM
Dan encores in progress right now

METALLICA are in the process of performing their classic 1986 album, "Master of Puppets", in its entirety at the Rock am Ring festival in Nürburgring, Germany — the opening show of the band's "Escape from the Studio '06" tour. Watch the concert live on the Internet right now at www.rockpalast.de/livestream/ (show began shortly after 4:00 p.m. EST). Songs performed so far:

01. Creeping Death
02. Fuel
03. Wherever I May Roam
04. For Whom the Bell Tolls
05. Fade to Black
06. Battery
07. Master of Puppets
(James Hetfield announces that the band will perform entire "Master of Puppets" album)
08. The Thing That Should Not Be
09. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
10. Disposable Heroes
11. Leper Messiah
12. Orion
13. Damage Inc.

Encore:

14. Sad But True
15. Nothing Else Matters
16. One
17. Enter Sandman
18. Last Caress
19. Seek And Destroy
[Edited by Dan]
3rd June 2006 06:28 PM
Jigsaw Puzzle I wish the stones would do album themed nights as well...
3rd June 2006 07:06 PM
crb69 WOW that setlist is cool...nice to see them playing the old stuff. The original shredding - excellent fret work.
4th June 2006 04:50 AM
pdog What a fucking record that was... I turned so many psuedo meatl fans onto that album... They never knew what hit them, and never looked back...
It's fun changing the world, one rock and roller at a time!
4th June 2006 11:09 AM
MrPleasant Hey!!! Yesterday I saw their documentary Some Kind Of Monster. (I'm a late watcher, I know). Is it a tribute to Spinal Tap or what???
4th June 2006 08:01 PM
Lethargy Surprisingly, I enjoyed Metallica quite a bit when they opened for the Stones in San Francisco last year. It was scary, and scary good. These guys (Metallica) are definitely good at what they do, whatever that is.

The other freaky thing was that I looked around and at least as many people had Metallica clothing on as Stones clothing. Metallica is from SF, and it was clear that all the local fans came out to cheer for their local boys. I hate to admit that after the Metallica set, the Start Me Up opener seemed kind of tame.

But the Stonrs set KICKED ASS, so don't flame me for the previous sentence.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)