ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

After party in Buenos Aires, February 23-24, 2006
Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bravo Canada!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
4th June 2006 11:37 AM
MrPleasant Bravo, save me a seal!!!
4th June 2006 01:00 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
So let me get this straight. Canada just stopped a certain terrorist attack upon it's soil from a group seventeen Islamofucks by tapping their phones and monitoring their internet activities,right? Great!
Riffy

Where in the article does it say they tapped phones and monitored internet activities? Maybe they had an informant or undercover with them. I'd also be willing to bet that any electronic monitoring came with a courts approval.
[Edited by monkey_man]
4th June 2006 01:10 PM
Riffhard
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Where in the article does it say they tapped phones and monitored internet activities? Maybe they had an informant or undercover with them.

It doesn't say it in the linked article MM. That's what the news reports are saying about this bust. The Canadians had credible leads that they were following up with. Seems like a pretty good way to find the terrorists amoungst us to me. In fact I want the US goverment to track down any and all leads that may prevent the kind of attack that these guys were planning. They were busted with many times the explosives that Tim McVeigh used in Oklahoma City! Imagine if the goverment's hands had been tied in trying to infilltrate this terrorist circle?! They would have been hung out to dry had this attack been caried off succesfully. Yet it would appear that that is exactly what Jizzy,and those like him,would like to do to our own goverment.

The first job of the goverment is the protection of it's citizenry. Canada did that job spectacularly! We have had success as well,and the NSA has played a key role in that success.

Riffy
4th June 2006 01:13 PM
monkey_man I edited my post before I saw your reply. So I'll repost my edit.
I'd also be willing to bet that any electronic monitoring came with a courts approval.
4th June 2006 02:09 PM
Riffhard
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
I edited my post before I saw your reply. So I'll repost my edit.
I'd also be willing to bet that any electronic monitoring came with a courts approval.

Well more importantly what the NSA has done is Constitusionaly approved. Plus the congress was kept in the loop. It's not like Bush and Co. decided to start spying on Americans just for shits and giggles. The only ones that seem to be raising hell about this are the ones that seem to have a political agenda. During a time of war with a group of Islamofucks hellbent on American death and destruction I want the US goverment to do everything in it's power to protect my family. My phones are not being tapped! Nor are yours. The numbers that are being monitored are not having conversations taped anyway. They are simply data mining these calls. They are determing where these numbers are dialing and where the incoming calls are coming from. They are listening for key words and phrases. Why are they doing this? Because these numbers,in most cases,were found in various terrorists comuniques,ie computer records,cell phone records,terror training camps and caves in Afganistan and such. I have never called Afganistan in my life. Neither has anyone in my family. The democrats have always been kept abreast of what the NSA was doing at all times. They raised this issue strictly for political gain. They raised these questions to cast some kind of suspicion on the administration. I find that reprehensible. Especialy in light of the fact that the Clinton admin illegaly tapped tens of millions of US citizens phones and banking accounts for the Eschalon project. Where was their outrage then?

There is a very real reason why the democrats have pretty much dropped this subject too. Because polls show that the vast majority of Americans have absolutly no problem with it. We have not had an attack on US soil since 9/11/01,and even the democrats have grudgingly admitted that the NSA program is part of the reason for that success. The bust in Buffalo a couple of years ago was carried out as a direct result of this program.

Riffy
4th June 2006 02:17 PM
gimmekeef I'm a Canadian who now lives in USA.I can tell you although Canada has a world perception as being soft on some things people just expect the police to do the right thing.There will not be any cries about rights being stepped on.The wiretaps (and of course they used them) would have been quietly signed off by a magistrate making them legal based on even a hint of illegal activity.Fortunatley the Mounties and FBI and other agencies now know how to work more closely and get these lunatics.Good sound police work saving a potential disaster...Anyone who feels otherwise should move to Middle East and let the Taliban tell them what to do!
4th June 2006 02:35 PM
Taptrick

Interesting thread. I loved the I disagree with you so let's fight about it after school or you are a coward idea. Funny.

[Edited by Taptrick]
4th June 2006 04:17 PM
Maxlugar [quote]lotsajizz wrote:

same challenge to you as to telecoward...your bluff is called, you think I'm a wimp...come see me and let's "discuss" it, Maxloser.

I called you a freak not a wimp. Nice STRAWMAN!!! OH STRAWMAN!!!!!! STRAWMAN!!!! LOL!!!

{Click-click} Oops he's out of ammo folks. He now will challege all comers to fist fight! LOL!!!!

Loathsome freak.

4th June 2006 04:23 PM
BONOISLOVE STOP IT, LITTLE CHILDREN!! STOP FIGHTING AND SHARE THE MARMALADE!
4th June 2006 05:08 PM
lotsajizz bluff called
4th June 2006 10:26 PM
telecaster taz22 you should be proud. Good job Canada

Sad some posters here like Jizzy feel the terrorists should
feel free to blow up your Parliment, kill over 10,000 people, blow up the CN Tower, and other landmarks and kill as many people as possible, throw the WORLD economy into a depression, AND THEN ARREST THEM after they did it even though Canada KNEW they, the terrorists, were going to do it

Nice company you keep Jizzy

5th June 2006 05:49 AM
lotsajizz you lie like the cheap rug you probably wear, telecoward
5th June 2006 07:29 AM
Maxlugar "301 MetroCenter Boulevard, #102, Warwick Rhode Island you friggin' coward Tele---any time, you wimp...show up if you got the balls...or are you just talk? I'm gonna kick your ass'th bathtard!"
5th June 2006 09:09 AM
gimmekeef Only here...could a small unassuming quiet country like Canada..get some here in the fightin frame of mind again...lol
5th June 2006 10:10 AM
Lazy Bones Oilers in 6!
5th June 2006 10:37 AM
telecaster
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
"301 MetroCenter Boulevard, #102, Warwick Rhode Island you friggin' coward Tele---any time, you wimp...show up if you got the balls...or are you just talk? I'm gonna kick your ass'th bathtard!"

I didn't realize Jizzy was still in 8th grade

So let's get this straight:

Jizzy and far lefties say it is ok for terrorists to use the Internet to plan attacks but it is not ok for law enforcement to use the Internet to prevent those attacks?

So does that mean it is ok for child molesters to use the internet to lure children but not ok for law enforcement to use the Internet to catch them?

What a freak.
5th June 2006 10:54 AM
Maxlugar [quote]telecaster wrote:

What a freak.

LOL tell me about it. Check it out:

http://www.lldlawyers.com/

You think he's a lawyer or he just wants to fight you at his laywers office so he can sue you if breaks a nail?

Isn't this the guy that would tell people to come fight him in SF as "Sean" at Keno's? I guess he moved.
5th June 2006 12:06 PM
polytoxic
quote:
backofmyhand wrote:
Last Monday the people of Toronto did not have public transportation as the TTC workers held an unannounced work stoppage.

This struck me as highly unusual because they have always given ample notice of a pending work stoppage and, not to mention, it is very much against the law and would result in a lot of people losing their jobs. My question, in light of yesterdays arrests.... was there a definite threat to the transit system in Toronto on Monday?
Was this work stoppage arranged in order to prevent casualties and prevent panic? As far as I know, no one has been reprimanded for the work stoppage.

If this is the case then hats off again to the Canadian officials.

Funny you should mention that. I'm not normally into conspiracy-type theories but I was thinking the same thing. Right after that work stoppage word comes out about people spotting suspicious types videotaping the subway system. Anyways, way to go Mounties. It's also good to hear that in our city of five million, there was only one single case of some ignoramus throwing rocks through the window of a mosque after the news broke. Hopefully we can continue to act with class and let the police do their jobs.
[Edited by polytoxic]
5th June 2006 12:46 PM
JerryT
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
301 MetroCenter Boulevard, #102, Warwick Rhode Island you friggin' coward Tele---any time, you wimp...show up if you got the balls...or are you just talk?

Is there room enough in that trailer for audience?
5th June 2006 12:52 PM
MrPleasant Mmmh... I need a lawyer. I believe in polygamy.

[Edited by a blind man with a terrible headache; hey! Ray Charles, get the fuck out of my computer you dead moron; go play with dirt or something]
[Edited by MrPleasant]
5th June 2006 12:57 PM
gimmekeef [quote]MrPleasant wrote:
Mmmh... I need a lawyer. I believe in polygamy.

Simple remedy..invite jb over and watch Big Love together!
5th June 2006 01:08 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
[quote]MrPleasant wrote:
Mmmh... I need a lawyer. I believe in polygamy.

Simple remedy..invite jb over and watch Big Love together!

I need a female lawyer. But thanks for the advice, though.

I need so badly to fuck.

[Edited by I told you to get the fuck out of my PC, you asshole!!]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)