ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

After party in Buenos Aires, February 23-24, 2006
Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Ultimate Insult: Eagles Diss Stones Return to archive Page: 1 2
4th June 2006 09:38 PM
Kilroy
quote:
pdog wrote:

If I ever hear you sing an Eagles tune again I will Jihad your ass!

Good I Love your Threads Baby..............Eagles Suck ...And no I don't belive for a minite they said what this post said they said. They just Suck. Two 1/2 good songs. The one with the line "you'll have to eat your lunch all by yourself" and "I like to feel your breast in the dessert all by myself".......and....and Well there is James Dean...The Faggot Actor Nobody Song.........
4th June 2006 09:42 PM
Kilroy
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:
Gosh I detest thre Eagles too. 10% for their lame music, 90% for their lame "legend" as some kind of amazing classic rock band to go down in the pantheon of American history! Anyone who finds stuff like "One of These Nights," "Best of My Love" and "I Can't Tell You Why" to be better than "Brown Sugar," "Sympathy for the Devil" and "Gimme Shelter" (or a rotation of a few hundred more Stones tunes) simply has a tin ear and is not worth talking to seriously about music. That being said, some Eagles songs are decent ("Lyin Eyes," "Already Gone," "Take it Easy" which funnily enough they didn't pen-Jackson Browne did. Also, I like "Tequila Sunrise," "Hotel California," and some of Joe Walsh's stuff that doesn't suck too). But overall, on my list of memorable artists they aren't even close to being on par with minor long ago bands like Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels or even Johnny "Secret Agent Man" Rivers.

I met Mitch Ryder and He hates the Eagles Too.........................Just kidding I met him. But The Eagle s never came up, Imagine that.......
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)