ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

After party in Buenos Aires, February 23-24, 2006
Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: To the Fortune-Teller called Pug Return to archive Page: 1 2
2nd June 2006 07:25 AM
ListenToTheLion KEITH RICHARDS IS GIVEN THE ALL CLEAR TO GET BACK TO WORK

With the news that Keith Richards has made a complete recovery from his accident and is ready to return to the concert stage, The Rolling Stones have unveiled today their re-vamped European Tour Schedule.
Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ronnie Wood and Charlie Watts will now kick off their ‘A Bigger Bang’ European Tour at the world famous San Siro Stadium in Milan, Italy on Tuesday, 11 July 2006.
2nd June 2006 07:50 AM
erikjjf Pug has been humiliated.
2nd June 2006 08:05 AM
Some Guy he dropped the ball
2nd June 2006 08:52 AM
Maxlugar I predict he hides out at www.maxlugar.com for awhile, where he is treated kindly and expectations of him are much, much lower.
2nd June 2006 09:14 AM
gimmekeef Wait.!!.somehow between he and jb..they'll put a "we had it right" spin on this.....lmao....
2nd June 2006 11:31 AM
pdog My expectations were low. I thought it was over, no inside sources, just voices in my head. The voices must've been meant for my neighbor. He's been fucking his secretary, she told his wife, now it's over! I'm relieved!
3rd June 2006 10:27 AM
F505 He is so ashamed he won't ever post on this board again.
3rd June 2006 02:01 PM
PeerQueer Joey must lead us to the Promised Land!
4th June 2006 11:16 AM
MrPleasant "To the Fortune-Teller called Pug"

Careful, you might fall in love (or get a dizzy feeling in your head).

[Edited by James Stewart]
[Edited by MrPleasant]
4th June 2006 03:18 PM
F505
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
"To the Fortune-Teller called Pug"

Careful, you might fall in love (or get a dizzy feeling in your head).

Well I might...

4th June 2006 03:34 PM
MrPleasant Cool. Gipsies/Latinas/Brunettes/Me if I were a girl are so lovable.
4th June 2006 08:50 PM
voodoopug Once again, we were 100% correct in our prediction that the initial postponement would be added to (and it was) and that shows would be cancelled (they were).

It is astounding how dead on accurate we are. We truly should be paid. To all of those who sent the lovely PM's in support, you were the ones who received the inside info first!

Thank you Erik, as the voice of reason around here, you know humiliation when you see it. Thankfully your regoin sold well and did not humiliate the stones!
5th June 2006 02:18 AM
erikjjf
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Thankfully your regoin sold well and did not humiliate the stones!

Sold well, we certainly did. That did still not secure a rescheduled date for Gothenburg this year. Thankfully though, there will be a 2007 Euro tour!
5th June 2006 03:46 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Once again, we were 100% correct in our prediction that the initial postponement would be added to (and it was) and that shows would be cancelled (they were).

It is astounding how dead on accurate we are. We truly should be paid. To all of those who sent the lovely PM's in support, you were the ones who received the inside info first!

Thank you Erik, as the voice of reason around here, you know humiliation when you see it. Thankfully your regoin sold well and did not humiliate the stones!

You predicted the whole European tour would be cancelled and repeated that on and on. But after your skull operation you memory is slightly selective.
[Edited by ListenToTheLion]
5th June 2006 03:52 AM
munky
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

You predicted the whole European tour would be cancelled and repeated that on and on. But after your skull operation you memory is slightly selective.

True indeed!
5th June 2006 01:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

I shall not attempt to make any of your dreams come true. It is a bitter pill to swallow when we are always right, I understand that!
5th June 2006 02:59 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I shall not attempt to make any of your dreams come true. It is a bitter pill to swallow when we are always right, I understand that!

Thank goodness you are not able to make my dreams come true. I know it's hard for you to confess your mistakes and tell the members of this board you have humiliated them and are very sorry for your unfounded predictions.
5th June 2006 03:06 PM
Saint Sway I predicted Pug would be humiliated.
5th June 2006 03:08 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I predicted Pug would be humiliated.

Maybe you can take his place.
5th June 2006 03:09 PM
MrPleasant I predicted rain. So why all this shit falling from the sky? Is God taking a dump or something?
5th June 2006 03:10 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

Maybe you can take his place.

I dont think so, those are big shoes to fill.

And and even bigger cape.
5th June 2006 03:11 PM
ListenToTheLion cape.... big shoes... does he work in a circus?
5th June 2006 03:16 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
cape.... big shoes... does he work in a circus?

LOL!!

actually... I think you should delete your post b4 our friend Pug starts describing his recent pharmeceutical sales in painstaking details.

I have not yet had my afternoon coffee and fear I would not survive a 3 paragraph description of Pugs work day.
5th June 2006 03:20 PM
sirmoonie I hope JB deletes this thread when they drive him home from The Enchanted Kingdom.

Has the drooling stopped? The should put towels in the backseat of his wife's minivan if not.
5th June 2006 06:52 PM
PeerQueer Pug has failed miserably regarding Euro tour...

His predictions were way off.

JB is in hiding and will return home in -shudder- a minivan.

Joey, the greatest poster in Rocks Off history, now accussed of stealing from other posters.

Keith reportedly giving up booze and smokes...

Holy hell, the end is upon us!

5th June 2006 06:54 PM
Some Guy How does Joey have access to Max Lugars vault?
5th June 2006 06:58 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
How does Joey have access to Max Lugars vault?

I have heard great things of this Lugar...

Is it true Joey sucked off his Stones material nipples for years?

And that Joey fears the great power of the Lugar - power that extends even into the God-forsaken realms of Omaha?
5th June 2006 07:40 PM
Some Guy
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

I have heard great things of this Lugar...

Is it true Joey sucked off his Stones material nipples for years?

And that Joey fears the great power of the Lugar - power that extends even into the God-forsaken realms of Omaha?

if it is enlightenment that you seek please see:
Dubya Dubya Dubya.MaxLugar.com
5th June 2006 09:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I dont think so, those are big shoes to fill.

And and even bigger cape.

On occassion.....you can be very funny!

Just to tide you over...as you may now, I have contracted myself out to a company near the illinois-wisconsin border and have set up a satelite office for the next 15 weeks there. Sadly, I am far to busy there as I am only spending 6.5 hours per day there (no lunch break ).

You will be even happier to know that I am working very closely with a 7 figure deal that involves electricity/magnetism experiment kits (51 pieces per kit with detailed cirriculum guides) that is to be used with every science student in a South American Country!

It is a wonderful feeling knowing that our affordable pricing will allow these very detailed disciplines of science education to be taugh to the entire country. More dreams coming true!!!!!!
5th June 2006 11:33 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
Pug has failed miserably regarding Euro tour...

His predictions were way off.

JB is in hiding and will return home in -shudder- a minivan.

Joey, the greatest poster in Rocks Off history, now accussed of stealing from other posters.

Keith reportedly giving up booze and smokes...

Holy hell, the end is upon us!

06-06-06! Run for the hills!

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)