ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

After party in Buenos Aires, February 23-24, 2006
Thanks Estela
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Paul is shooting off his mouth, again, this time it's bad! Return to archive
1st June 2006 06:13 PM
steel driving hammer Online Journal of Great Britain-5/31/06: Former Beatles star Paul McCartney has joined the bandwagon of public denounciation against Mick Jagger and his stones. Yesterday, McCartney said Jagger is a "girly, feminine embarrassment and should be banned from entering arenas."
Then Sir Paul went on to say, "Thinking of it, keep that guy out of stadiums and small theatres too. We've heard Satisfaction way too many times, and this guy has had seven wives, I've only had two. His lyrics are terrible, what meaning does Brown Sugar have? I dont wanna hear some song about a fat brown lady dancing." Also Paul expressed his comical amusement of the Keith Richards story in Fiji. Paul Commented, "What was he doing climbing that tree? Looking for drugs?"(laughter follows) McCartney then went on to attack Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts, saying he "looks like a skeleton that was outside of my house last halloween." Paul commented that he needed to go settle some divorce matters with Heather, but would be back for more commenting about the stones tomorrow.
1st June 2006 06:14 PM
steel driving hammer Isn't the guy who shot Lennon out of jail now?

Someone needs to put a Voodoo Mission on his ass.........
1st June 2006 06:16 PM
glencar Nope. He's still where he should be.
1st June 2006 06:16 PM
Back Street Girl
1st June 2006 06:22 PM
MrPleasant MICK JAGGER NO FAN OF MACCA

Also see:
SLEEPLESS IN OMAHA

British comedian MICK JAGGER may be getting his own television show, but there is no way he wants PAUL McCARTNEY to appear as a guest.

SLEEPLESS IN OMAHA star Paul phoned the BEING MICK comedian offering to appear on the first episode to boost ratings.

But Mick, 85, doesn't take comfort in the fact both are lesbians because he feels Paul's bitchy behaviour has damaged the gay cause and doesn't want the new programme to be labelled a "gay show".

26/08/2003 17:49

1st June 2006 06:28 PM
steel driving hammer Just saw the same post on IORR, starting to think it's not true, sorry guys.

That still doesn't make Paul a better man.
1st June 2006 07:06 PM
glencar IORR is usually spot on.
1st June 2006 07:25 PM
Soldatti Bullshit.
1st June 2006 07:33 PM
sammy davis jr. No way Paul would say that shit......I'm glad he came to his senses and left the bitch though.
1st June 2006 08:35 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
No way Paul would say that shit....

exactly.
1st June 2006 09:12 PM
Gazza
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Just saw the same post on IORR, starting to think it's not true, sorry guys.

the penny didnt drop when he said Mick had 7 wives??
[Edited by Gazza]
1st June 2006 09:27 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Online Journal of Great Britain

No such thing.

And all the Macca quotes attributed to it are equally non-existent.
1st June 2006 09:59 PM
Bitch It sound's like tabloid bullshit IMO
1st June 2006 11:02 PM
stonestom I am talking to the guy over on iorr right now. He was just kidding the thing was not real.
1st June 2006 11:08 PM
wintersway paul would not go that far, they all respect each other to much for that
1st June 2006 11:25 PM
Riffhard Uhh,hey has anyone seen my gullibility? I seem to have left it somewhere in this thread and judging by some of the responses to this subject quite a few of you may have found it for me.

Geesh!

Riffy
2nd June 2006 12:27 AM
gorda Sir Paul has way too much class! He would never say something like that!
2nd June 2006 07:40 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 Paul MCcartney is a whiny ass and needs to eat a steak.
2nd June 2006 08:11 PM
Kilroy Hey you know that this has to be as bogus as the Paul is dead hocus. In Fact I believe this is true and the fake Paul, Billy Shears, his real name is putting out this crap to get his albim to sell more, yeah that's the ticket to ride........
4th June 2006 11:30 AM
MrPleasant We love you Paul!!! Pay no mind to the naysayers and give the finger to the rock and roll singer, as he's dancing upon your wooden leg.
4th June 2006 07:55 PM
texile this is bullshit...
gorda is right- paul wouldn't say something like that.
unlike mr. pink, bon h=jovi and now the eagles - paul is a comrad from way back and respects the stones.
5th June 2006 02:20 PM
Monkey Woman Seven wives? LOL Just one less than Henry VIII, then...
5th June 2006 02:21 PM
Joey

What about the leg ?!?!

Who gets the leg on Tuesday Evenings ?!?!

Who ?!?!

WHO ?!?! WHO ?!?!
5th June 2006 03:10 PM
Gazza
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Seven wives? LOL Just one less than Henry VIII, then...

one more actually! - but the same number as Steve Earle and Larry King, and one less than actor Mickey Rooney.

I think Mike Love of the Beach Boys must be in double figures by now!
6th June 2006 03:43 PM
gimmekeef I cant stand Macca so much..I was really hoping this was true...but of course its total rubbish...Saying that would take balls..and Heather just left the house with those...
6th June 2006 04:21 PM
MrPleasant JAGGER UNNERVED BY UNDERWEAR SCENE

Also see:
MICK JAGGER
PAUL McCARTNEY

Former ROLLING STONES star MICK JAGGER is mortified he has to appear in his new New York City play in nothing but his underwear. The comedian will appear in the play SOME GIRLS and has one scene where he is nearly naked onstage with actress PAUL McCARTNEY. He explains, "I haven't eaten in a month and a half! "I'm not only in my underwear, it's a small stage and I'm standing right there. "The front row, they get a good shot!" Jagger was used to playing the impeccably groomed gay man MICK and claims he has to maintain his high standard. He adds, "You can't just say, 'I'm playing a straight guy now, so I can look like crap!'"
06/06/2006 20:16
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)